Shock

Wanna Be Until Whenever

Velvet's Perspective...

I was pretty nervous, so nervous that breath was an actual need at the moment. I was, finally, in front of one of my favorite groups and their presence had me questioning reality. But I didn't defy reality, I actually liked reality more than my own twisted mind for the first time. 

"It's so nice to know you, we all are huge fans of yours" I said. I'm still surprised I didn't stutter. 

"We saw your MV and we loved it. Good stuff." Doojoon spoke. 

Gorgeous Doojoonie, I didn't know what to choose: Doojoon, Kikwang or Dongwoon? Aish, If only they were store items...

"Gamsahabnida" I say humbly. 

"We all loved your Fiction performance, especially the leather pants..." Choomie strikes, the blunt kid can't seem to control . 

"Leather pants?" They were baffled. 

"She said WHETHER FANS, um, tried to do the penguin dance. Um, that she wondered whether or not fans really loved the penquin dance since it's a bit complicated and all..." Kimchi finished the sentence, scared to death. The rest of the girls were trying so hard not to laugh. 

"Oh, yeah. It's not that hard, it's actually very simple though" Kikwang said. His smile made my heart beat per minute. 

He noticed I stared, I looked down rapidly. I look up again, he smiled back at me. I...died. 

"Well, we better get going, we have to change for our next performance" Doojoon said. 

"Yeah, we come out in 30 minutes. We should do the same" I said. Daeyang and I exchanged fast looks. We normally do this when we encounter hot males.

"Hope I see you guys soon. We can't wait for your live performance." Dongwoon said. He's so, ugh, cute. 

They were heading out when suddenly Yoseob turns his back.

"Ah! I forgot, we are having a barbecue party at the beach this weekend, celebrating, well you know, our succes this year, so, we are inviting you, even if we just met!" He said excitedly. Yoseob is such a sweetheart. But honestly, I was perplexed and so were the girls. 

"Oh, wow, we'll try to be there" I said.

"WE'LL BE THERE!" Yumi and Hyeri said.

These girls, shaking my head...

"Ok bye!" He leaves. 

I still can't believe I met B2ST. Oh Crap, my heart sunk. I don't wanna know how will I react when I finally meet my dream nampyeon TOP and namja chingu P.O, and not to mention Zico, UGH. Is this Fiction or Fact?