The Fact

Wanna Be Until Whenever

Daeyang's perspective:

Omo, I can't believe he came to me and I didn't have to do much! Omo, omo, omo, I'm indeed dying right now. How can I still act this cool? He has no idea, that's for sure. There he comes, with the drink in hand, I gotta keep it cool, yeah. 

"Here you go" He handed me the drink. I almost dropped it. 

"Gamsahamnida" I said.

"No, no. No need for formal speaking. I thought we were friends already" He was definitely an expert at picking up girls. Let's see who's smarter between us two. 

"Ah, I'll try" I take a sip, but my eyes were on him. Ha, I'm ready to play baby.

"So, for how long you've been working as trainees?" 

"For quite long I guess" I was making believe I was not that amused, 'course I wasn't but still interested. Freaking Junghyun, so handsome. 

"Ahh. You guys had great beginning for rookies, fascinating senior male groups with your charms and stuff" What was he trying to do? Hmm...

"Oh really? Are you one of those fanboys as well?" He was drinking when I asked him this, he nearly choked. 

"What? Uh, well..." When he was about to respond Mare came along. Seriously Mare, SERIOUSLY? 

"Hi there" She waved like crazy as if we were having a pre-k gathering.

"Hello, join in" He says nicely. Ugh, great, how exciting. 

"What are you guys doing?" She asked.

"What do you think?" I gotta say, I was a bit cold to her. 

"Just talking, not much. Enjoying the night?" He said.

"Oh yeah, great party. I thought of coming to say hi, since we all dispersed and I didn't see you" She said. 

Great, no sign of her backing away, she's actually getting closer. 

Junghyun's perspective:

Ok, thank God she came, I didn't want to answer that, she would've noticed my interest in her. This girl is very cute too, but they don't seem that close. I must do something to break the ice.

"Ya, what don't we play a game" I said. 

"Hmm, it depends" Daeyang said. She's way smarter than what I expected. 

"How about truth or dare?" The other one suggested. Kinda my style, yes.

"Ok" I said.

"Hit it" Daeyang said.

"Ok, I'll start. Hmm, I'll go with you first Junghyun. Truth or Dare?" She said.

"Ah, truth. If I pick dare and it's something risky, the guys are gonna kill me, so give me the question" I said. I was honest about it but also curious about the question.

"Hmm, between us two, Daeyang and I, well, who do you think is closer to your taste? No lies, remember"

Oh no. Not this type of question. They were both gorgeous indeed, hard to pick but they had different personalities. Daeyang seemed not a bad girl type but not easy to go after either, and her, was more chilled and easier to talk to. But, ugh, we are talking about way two different type of girls. I gotta say, for the first time I felt trapped. 

"Aigoo, you are both beautiful, you gave me a hard one yeoja" I said. I was feeling uneasy.

"Ah no! that's not the answer sir" She said smiling widely. 

"Don't worry, we won't cry" Daeyang said. Her strong attitude drove me crazy. But both had what I liked: cute and tough. Ugh, crap. 

"Ok, ok. Both" I said, smiling like a good boy. I hope they let it go.

"No no sir, wrong answer" Daeyang said. Oh boy, I'm screwed. 

"Ok, ok, fine. My type, I gotta say, is..." But then along came Hyuseung and saved me. 

"Hello there, sorry I interrupt but Jung, Doojoon needs you to help him with something" Hyuseung said. 

"Ah ok. I'll be back later girls, don't miss me" I winked playfully and ran as fast as I could. Boy, in what did I get myself into? 

 

Ps: Next Kikwang and Velvet >:D