We Are Big Bang

Wanna Be Until Whenever

After their performance, the girls were still hype because of the audience response and the thrill to be on stage for the first time. Velvet headed to the dressing room to change her clothes since she felt uncomfortable all sweaty while the girls continue walking straight down the hall cheering each other for their success. And that's when they bumped into their dream boys: Big Bang.

"And then, did you see how excited the people were? I was like, dying inside, this feeling is so..." Kimchi said excitedly,  but because she was walking backwards she didn't realize that she bumped into the amazing leader, G-Dragon. She stands petrified. 

"Hi!" He waves friendly. His killer smile hypnotized them. 

"Ah, hello, uh...I...We are..." Hyeri stuttered. 

"I know, Pinku No Hana, right? I saw you guys, I'm already a fan" He said. His charm was so unreal. 

The rest of members gathered. Seungri was as cute as in pictures, blinking like crazy; Daesung was smiling from ear to ear but you could tell he was exhausted; Taeyang didn't seem shy in person and TOP, well, had all of them nearly fainting. 

"We all are huge fans of yours. I'm a strong V.I.P myself. I love you guys so much, you don't understand." Kimchi said, avoiding eye contact with TOP. G-Dragon smiled widely.

"Oh Really? Who's your favorite out of all us? You know what? each of you has to say it." G-Dragon seemed very playful. Somebody had a glass of wine...

"Huh?, oh wow, um..." Choomie was extremely nervous. She stood right next to Kimchi and whispered in her ear. 

"Are you sure? Ok..."Kimchi replied to Choomie. 

"Yes..."

"1, 2, 3...TOP!!" They both screamed. 

TOP covered his face with his hands in shyness, they all laughed. 

"You're next" G-Dragon pointed at Hyeri. He was enjoying this...way too much. He seemed to be up to something. This fast? Nigga don't play.

"Uh...TOP and Taeyang" She said shyly. 

"Next..."Seungri wanted to play too. 

"GD and TOP!" Mare said happily.

"I like, I like" G-Dragon said. 

"TOP as well" Yumi smiles happily.

"Omo! Everybody is into Tabi hyung, but no one into me!" Seungri said half joking. But somehow upset.

"I can choose you if you want me to!" Mare said. 

"Nah, it's ok." He smiled.

"What about you?" Daesung asked Daeyang. They all look directly at her. It gets intense.

"It's a secret." She winks. 

"But aren't you 7, where's..."Taeyang wondered, at that instant Velvet comes walking, not noticing their presence for she was focused on her ipad. 

"Yeojas, you're not gonna believe..." She says still not realizing who she was about to face. The love of her life. 

"Hi there" G-Dragon waves.

 

Ps: Next would be through G-Dragon's perspective, then them at their dressing room! >:D