BEAST is The B2ST

Wanna Be Until Whenever

Finally, the day of their first debut... 

Days passed and the girls were getting ready for their first live debut. The MV was a hit, top 1 for 3 days straight on Youtube and it seemed to be getting more fans than expected. 

MC Countdown seemed like a stressful environment; staff running here and there, the girls were starting to feel the rush, not only because of the performance but because they were about to face their favorite groups, their preferred OTP's in action, the biases in the flesh. 

At dressing room... 

"Omo, I think I'm going to pass out..."Mare did seem like she was about to faint.

"Get it together, faint after our performance. I heard that B2ST wants to meet us" Daeyang said. She had this calm look at the moment as it if was some random person they were going to meet. They all look at her with their jaws dropping. 

"SAY WHAT?!" They all shrieked. 

"Yeah, I overheard one of our staff talking about that." She replied. And again, no sign of despair in her face. 

"EOTTEOKE? EOTTEOKE? EOTTEOKE?!?" Mare said desperately. 

"If I face Dongwoon, I will..." Velvet said lowering her voice.

"You will what?" Choomie wondered.

"Let's just keep it PG13" She replied. 

"But I wanna know!" 

Somebody knocks. 

Velvet was randomly found inhaling from a brown bag, as if she was asthmatic. 

"VELVET!" Hyeri said. 

"What?" It's too much pressure..." Velvet said. Yumi opened the door trembling. 

It was them, the 6 of them hotter than on TV and Tumblr edited pics. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, we are B2ST imnida!" Yoseob, the adorable lead vocals says cheerfully. The 6 of them wave friendly. 

"We know..." Yumi was about to finish when Hyeri pinched her in the back to shut her up. 

"We are Pinku No Hana!" They all say acapella. 

"Jeoneun Hyeri imnida! I'm the lead vocals" 

"Jeoneun Kimchi imnida! I'm the main rapper and the one with the best aegyo!" She does a cute pose. They all laugh. 

"Daeyang here" She waves lazingly. But Velvet knew she was dying because of Junghyun's presence. 

"I'm Mare, the cute maknae" She smiles shyly. 

"Yumi here!" She waves happily.

"Jeoneun Choomie imnida! I'm the crazy one!" Choomie said excitedly. Dongwoon and Kikwang couldn't help to laugh. She grinned. 

 

Ps: I promised that B2ST would show up, lol, keep reading... Now from Velvet, leader, perspective ^^ kekeke!