Stubborness Kris

It's Love

            Suho and Kyungsoo became quite close after the incident in the elevator a few weeks ago. Sometimes they had lunch together in the office when they have no time to get it outside because of the mound of works to be done by that moment or  walk to the bus stop together. They never went out to have lunch. Suho never asked, so do Kyungsoo.  

            And Suho never drive him home even though he brought his car to the work place. They relationship just two man who just met and tried to get along each other. That’s it.

            “Kyungsoo-ssi?”

            Kyungsoo looks up as he take off the earphones from his ears. “Oh, hi.. What’s up?”

            Suho bit his lip. he is talking with a hesitation. "Do you have time after work?”

            “I was invited by Kai to attend his birthday party." Kyungsoo answered mindlessly.

            "Oh.. I see.. Hm.. All right.."

            A letdown facial expression adorned Suho’s face that makes Kyungsoo regret his words earlier.

            "You can join me." Kyungsoo quickly offered before Suho change his mind.

            Suho seems excited. "Really? I can join? But.. I was not invited."

            Kyungsoo chuckles. "Do not worry. Me and Jongin-his real name but he prefers to be called Kai-are good friends. He wouldn’t mind if I bring a lot of friends at once. He actually will be happier if a lot of people attend the party.”

            Suho seemed to think a moment before finally answering 'yes', followed by a sweet smile from the doe-eyes male in front of him.

            When the working hours was over that evening, both of them are waiting for Chanyeol in the main lobby. After waited for about ten minutes, finally a tall man with elf-ears appear.

            “Sorry for waiting too long. I’ve something to be done before 7 pm. But I’m free now. So, we are.. Hi..?” Chanyeol discontinue talking when his eyes stopped on the pale figure who standing next to his friend.

            The latter smiles and waving his hand. “Hello, I’m Suho. I’m..”

            “Ah.. So you’re the Suho who Kyungsoo..” Once again, Chanyeol discontinue his words when Kyungsoo’s big orbs just gave him a slight warning by his stare.

            “Yes?” Suho asked curiously.

            Chanyeol smiles shyly. “Nothing. I mean, I’ve heard a lots about you but we haven’t met each other yet. You’re Minsok hyung’s assistant right? I’m Park Chanyeol by the way..”

            “I’m Suho. And I’ve heard much about you too. They said you’re the happy virus and Kyungsoo’s best friend.”

            Chanyeol nods while making funny and delightful facial expressions as the answer.

            “So? Shall we go now? Or you two still wanna talk here?” Kyungsoo interrupted.

            “We’re going now for sure. Just wait for me at the main entrance, I’ll get the car first.” Suho says as he leaving for the parking lot.

            “Is he coming?” Chanyeol asks curiously when Suho already gone.

            Kyungsoo nods as he text Kai for the reason why he and Chanyeol probably late for 15 minutes.

            “Really? Oh.. You two must be close enough each other because you never invited someone to join you in a party before except Baekhyun. Wait.. are you guys dating?”

            Kyungsoo rolls his eyes. “We’re not. Stop asking nonsense.”

            “Oh.. Look at your face! You’re blushing! You must be like him. Oh come on, just open it up to me. I won’t tell, I promise.” Chanyeol teased.

            “Later! Stop talking now, he’s coming.” Kyungsoo warns the elf-ears when suho’s fancy car approaching.

            “Oh.. this will be a great news.” Chanyeol giggle as he burst himself into the car’s back seat.

*

The party that conducted in the garden behind the villa which rented by Kai is totally rousing. He also hired a DJ who playing the most hits songs these days supported by the great lighting and sound systems. Wine is also provided with a really top quality. Perfect party.

            “Kyungsoo hyung, you’re here!” Kai greeted in anthusiam. “Chanyeollie hyung, you’re also here! Come, the party just started.”

            “Happy birthday, magnae!” Kyungsoo congratulate him as he handed a small box into the hands of Kai.

            “What is this hyung? A gift? You're just like my own brother, so no need to give me a gift. Your presence is well enough for me.” Kai says solemnly.

            “Everything for my lil’ brother.”

            “Kyungsoo-ya, Chanyeollie, you’re both here.” Baekhyun greets with a glass of wine in his hand.

            Kyungsoo was about to respond when an arm slipped around his waist and pulled him backwards to lean against a sturdy body in tow.

            “Hi gorgeous..”

            A husky voice accost his ear in an intimate whisper. Kyungsoo doesn’t need to guess whose voice it is. Kris Wu.

            “Ya! Stop it you ert!” Baekhyun said irritably.

            Red flushes appear on Kyungsoo’s both cheeks along with Kris tender treatment. Before he’s getting smaller, Baekhyun immediately take his hand and release him from shackles of Kris while the super tall blonde male could only sigh dejectedly when his crush escaped from the clutches.

            “And this is Suho. One of our new friend in our work place.” Chanyeol starts to introduce Suho to stabilize the awkward situation. “Actually.. He’s our boss.” He added.

            All of the eyes in that small circle drawn on the man who had been hiding behind Chanyeol’s tall body. Those men then greeted the pale-skinned man who answered it politely.

            “Very nice to know you all. I’m sorry if I came without invitation.”

            “No.. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol’s friend is our friend too.” Baekhyun find himself as the one who respond it first.

            “Baekhyun hyung was right. Welcome to my party. Whenever we make a party, you’re invited.”  Kai added.

            “Thank you. I was pretty doubtful when Kyungsoo offered me to join. But now I feel relief because I’m quite acceptable here. Kyungsoo is absolutely surrounded by nice friends. And I’m a little jealous therefore." Suho says with a bright smile, showing off his charm.

            Right then and there Kyungsoo felt a big hand gripping his waist once again. Not leaned as before, this time it took him away from his companions.

            “Kris..”

            Kris ignored the protests of the man in his tight embrace and then releasing him when they are already inside the villa.

            “Yes! Stop kidnapping him! Please be reasonable in front of his guest. Suho is the boss in his office. Do you want Kyungsoo get trouble because of this?”

            “Why you brought him here? I heard from Chanyeol that he drove you with his car. Was that the reason why you refused my enticement to pick you up earlier?" Kris asking, roughshod Baekhyun’s revoltion who pursued them after directly when he saw his friend abduct once again.

            "I.. He was.." Kyungsoo replied haltingly.

            "I absolutely hate when you're getting close to any another man." Kris cut rapidly. "Stop making me jealous."

            Kyungsoo biting his lower lip. He liked Kris, indeed. And he likes the Chinese man’s possessive attitude toward him. But sometimes he feels distracted when Kris is getting excessive as today.   

            "I was just being polite by inviting my boss here." Kyungsoo answered in the end.

            Stern expression turn to be softened to hear the answer. "All right. I trust you this time. Can I ask you to not get too close to him, please? And I will drive you home.”

            “He’ll come home with me!” Baekhyun countered.

            “I mean, I’ll drive you both home. Problem solved.” Kris replied stubbornly.

            Baekhyun groan as the answer as he pull his forever friend away from the possessive tall man.

            “How dare Kris was! Took you in front of your boss like that! Impolite bastard!” Baekhyun traducing in low tone but Kyungsoo can hear it clearly.

            “So.. Is it Suho you’ve been told me many times as the handsome stranger who trapped in the elevator with you?”

            Kyungsoo nodded.

            “Do you like him?”

            “For sure. He’s nice and warm. He’s a professional who has a will to greet someone in lower position in the office. He’s kind of a down to earth guy..”

            Baekhyun staring him incisively. “You know what ‘like’ I’ve meant to.”

            Kyungsoo shooks. “I don’t know. We’re just known each other. As I told you before, we’re talked in the office due to the job but it was rare and we never went out except walked me to the bus stop. Sometimes I found myself adore him. Sometimes his demeanour toward me made me blush but.. That’s all.”

            “So.. It’s different to your feelings toward Kris?”

            Kyungsoo nods this time.

            Baekhyun sighs deeply. “Listen up. Don’t bring him in every clambake when Kris is around. We both know Kris well enough. It’s for his own sake.”

            “Kyungsoo! You’re free now! Where’s your guardian?” suddenly Chanyeol rushing in happily with Suho and Kai trail behind him.

            “I’m sorry if the situation earlier discomfort you, Suho-ssi. Sometimes Kris is being childish.” Kyungsoo apologizing earnestly.

            “Oh.. That’s fine. So Kris is..”

            “Kyungsoo’s boyfriend? Yes!” Baekhyun slips rapidly, makes Kyungsoo widen his eyes to hear the false answer.

            “Oh.. I see.” Suho tries to smile. He’s totally understand the situation where Kris was jealous on him. But he couldn’t dodge the odd feelings that intersperse in his heart right away.

            Kyungsoo wanted to explain the truth when he feels Baekhyun pinch his waist while Chanyeol grasping his fingers tightly. Those are the warning. So he lets Suho being misapprehend this time.

            “Kyungsoo, sorry.” Kris burst in as an unpleasant remarks on his face. “Yixing just arrived. I forgot that he’ll come tonight. I think he’ll come on midnight but..” The blonde man sigh deeply makes Kyungsoo desperately muffled himself not to kneel down and admiring those y wheezes. “I can’t drive you home.”

            “I.. I’m..” a dazed expression draw fulfil the latter’s face.

            “That’s okay, come after him. Kyungsoo will go home with me. No worries.” Baekhyun shoothes the frustrated Kris.

            Kris remains in silence. He glances over Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Chanyeol then Suho in the end. He doesn’t want his forever crush go home with his new boss, he even couldn’t imagine it. It forbidden and he doesn’t wanna deal with it. But he can’t let his cousin who has never been Seoul before to wait for him any longer.

            Kris sighs once again. “Fine, I’ll go. Let me know if you’re home already.” He approach Kyungsoo then embracing the smaller man in his arms and peck the forehead.

            He himself never know why he does this. He never put any lips on Kyungsoo’s skin before. He knew that Kyungsoo likes him as he does but being tenderly by the skinship he just did is the first time. Perhaps Kyungsoo will mad at him after this but he doesn’t care. The fear of loss Kyungsoo due to the presence of Suho made him brave enough to do such things that are beyond the control.

            After that he goes without a word by rushing steps. Kyungsoo stares at Kris’s back that slowly pulled away. On one side he feel sad because Kris gone away while on the other side he was quite happy because maybe Suho would drive him home. He doesn’t know, he himself confused by his own thoughts.

            Am I just consider other man than Kris?

            “I can drive you home.” Kyungsoo heard Suho talk.

            “No need.” Another voice appeared. Kris is back and he is standing beside Baekhyun and staring at Suho with an irritated look. “Here, bring my car. I’ll get Yixing by the cab.” He handed his car’s key to Baekhyun.

            “Wait-NO! How come you go to the airport this late by the cab? Bring your car, it’s dangerous.” Kyungsoo interposes immediately.

            Kris suddenly startled by Kyungsoo’s words, that man only talked much when they were chatting by text and Kris feels affected from it, but he disenchants himself right away.

            “Your safety is more important for me. Don’t talk like someone is hiding outside and waiting to stab me when I get into the cab.” Kris backs into strict and stubborn as usual.

            “Are you sure?” Chanyeol asked. “Maybe you and Yixing want to go somewhere to get supper or whatever the new comer need?”

            Kris shooks. “He must be tired by spending some hours in the plane.” Then he turns to Baekhyun. “I’ll get the car in the morning then drive you and Kyungsoo to work.”

            “Fine, be careful then.”

            Kris waves to the others then leaving after randomized Kyungsoo’s hair with full of affection.

            Again, the stubbornness makes Kris look more protective. Kyungsoo knew, he liked Kris might even more than Kris does. He always heard Kris’ chatter about how much he likes Kyungsoo. But he was not sure because Kris’ past love story filled with dating. Does Kris really like him? Or he just became a new puppet for that good looking man?

            Kyungsoo looked over and found Suho who was staring at him. Was he dreaming or not, if he was just imagining this or not. But this time Suho looked at him with a disappointment look.

            *