The Nice Day, The Hardest Day

It's Love

"Would you mind to come with me? I just want to take you somewhere. I promise to bring you back punctually."

Kyungsoo didn’t understand why Suho asked as to take him away is something illegal. Moreover, that man was impressed that he would go a long way and leave him behind so that was like a farewell he often sees on television dramas. But when he asked why, things became clear all of a sudden. Suho certainly doesn’t want to be seen as an abductor lover, since he thought Kyungsoo is currently dating Kris. Albeit for this one, Kyungsoo himself can’t answer uncertainly.

So Kyungsoo can only affirmed the request. Both of them then went to Busan on a sunny Sunday morning,  using train as the transportation to get there.

"So.. Tell me what’s so interesting in Busan until you've got me there." Kyungsoo asked when both were seated opposites each other on the train.

"A lot! I know you also must’ve been to Busan several times before. But.. I just wanted to show you something."

"Why it’s only me? We can invite Baekhyun and Chanyeol also. Rollicking is much more fun than just two of us like this, isn’t it?"

Suho smiled apologetically . "I'm sorry I took you away today like this while you're supposed to spend it with Kris. I should’ve asked his permission first. He’s certainly won’t accept this."

"No.. That’s not what I meant to but.." Kyungsoo corrected quickly .

But Suho quickly added. "I will apologize to him when we back to Seoul later. Don’t worry."

Kyungsoo didn’t answer. Suho apparently had misunderstood the point earlier. He just wanted this trip filled with so much more enjoyable with the presence of the other friends. He and Baekhyun haven’t gone on vacation together yet because both were quite busy with their works while Chanyeol is a man with a pleasant personality. It‘s gonna be perfect if they would come along to participate in this fun trip. And also Kris.. But he wasn’t sure Kris would agree with this.

However, Suho was misrepresenting on everything. He thought about Kris who would be upset if Kyungsoo go out with another man.

"Don’t be sad. I promise I'll take you home as soon as possible. I just wanted to show you something, like I’ve said earlier." Suho said as he handed Kyungsoo a cold drink in a bottle.

Kyungsoo accepted the drink with a smile and an assured nod that he wasn’t worried. He consumed the drink and spent half of it quickly. He just realized that he’s thirsty .


*


            "So.. This is.. "

Suho nodded. "This is my childhood home."

Kyungsoo gazed around the house . The Japanese style house which made ​​of beautiful polished wood wasn’t as big as a palace but from the outside it looked quite large and luxurious.  Some of neatly arranged bonsai plants and flowers adorned the courtyard. There’s a footpath in the middle of the yard decorated by some glossy black stones which shaped perfectly round and connecting to the fish pond that containing colorful fish and a small statue in the middle of it. Totally beautiful.

"Suho-ssi.. Your house is so beautiful.." Kyungsoo looked very amazed at the scenery around. He just realized that Suho came from a wealthy family but his humble demeanor made ​​him being well-liked by everyone.

"Do you want to look what’s inside? I'm sure you'll like it."

Kyungsoo was about to answer, but Suho had pulled his hand already to the porch of the house suddenly. After took off their shoes, they went into the house. Kyungsoo can instantly call it’s a mix between classic and modern style. Because despite the furnitures in the living room were the luxury ones, but the design of the room itself was classic. The house even equipped with a sumptuous fireplace. The house located on the hills, but it’s easy reach to the coast, making anyone there always feels wrapped by the fresh air.

Kyungsoo looked around by himself, exploring every corner of the room. And he couldn’t stop to amazed. He really fell in love with the house. Half of his heart even dreamt to have a house like that in the future .

"Kyungsoo.. Come here.. You should see this.."

Kyungsoo followed Suho’s voice to get the direction. The house owner was standing on the back terrace. When Kyungsoo got there, he got dumbfounded.

"Tadaaa.. This is the best part of the house and of course my favorite spot also."

A small rock pool lies there with hot water in it. Not far from the back’s main entrance there’s a white sling, spot for barbeque, and some shade trees. As far as the eyes could see, Kyungsoo only saw the hills around and ocean down there. Suho was true, that’s the best part of the house.

"So? How’s it?.. Do you like it?" Asked Suho again .

Kyungsoo almost scream in amused as he answered. "It love it! Everything! Gosh! I never thought that you would have a house as great as this!"

Suho’s handsome face flushed instantly. His father was an architect , he himself who designed and built the house.

"So.. Is this the place you wanted to show me?"

Suho nodded half-proud, half shyly. "I'm glad you liked it. This means that the trip isn’t in vain. I thought you wouldn’t like it because you’ll assume maybe we’ll go to a recreation center or something like that, beach for the example. You know busan is very famous for its coast."

"You show off guy!" Replied Kyungsoo as he crened his tongue. “I'd rather be here than to visit the recreation center or shopping mall. This place is much more fun."

"No, I don’t. You need to know that I didn’t invite a lot of people here. Only the choosen ones. So far, only one guy from Seoul who ever visited my house. You."

Kyungsoo widened his eyes. "Really? But.. Why?"

Suho cleared his throat and replied briefly. "First, as I said earlier, this is my childhood home. I was born and grew up here. My mother had died while giving birth. When I was in the first grade of the senior high school, my father was assigned to be transferred to Seoul and I should be moving. We always visit the house and replacing the old furniture if it’s broken."

"We did it everytime like a routine until two years ago, when my father passed away because of a serious illness. Come back here just made ​​me even sadder. Too many memories with my father here. I’m the only child. So I pay someone to clean the entire house along with the yard once a week. I'm still visit this house for a few times, but I never stay longer. So I brought you here, to accompany me because I may not be able to visit the house in a long time."

Suho was look gloomy but then he smiled. "Second, you are one of my best friend. So, it’s definitely an honor for me to bring you here."

Kyungsoo smiled. "Thank you for taking me here. I’m really happy because you chose me to show this house. I hope you can solve all your problems and get back as soon as possible. Me and this house.. will surely miss you much.."

Suho staring at Kyungsoo deeply. The shade of his eyes making Kyungsoo stunned right away. "Really? You are.. going to miss me?"

"Of course.. You are my best friend, so I will miss you for sure."

Suho staring at Kyungsoo once again, but this time accompanied by a sincere smile. "Thank you.."

Albeit he smiled, although he seemed happy, but his heart was torn into pieces to hear Kyungsoo’s words. They will always be friends. Sometimes he felt changrin, why should Kris who the first one to know Kyungsoo, not him.

*

"So.. May I know what’s the problem so you must submit to resign a few weeks ago? You must be relieved because Minseok hyung finally comply your request. Are you interested in finding another job? Did the salary or the facilities provided by the company aren’t sufficient to your need? Or maybe..”

Suho shook his head. "None in the least. I love my job. I also like my co-workers along with the environment. And I'm very grateful because I can met you. But this matter is quite complicated and requires more times. I can’t tell you but it’s clearly important to me."

"Am I not important to you?" At the same time, Kyungsoo eager to retract all the inadvertently words then swallow it like never be spoken before.

"You.. are.. the reason why.. it’s very hard for me.. to go.." Suho answered honestly. He couldn’t speak directly about his feelings. He will only seems like a shameless man who expects other people’s lover.

"Then why did you have to impose yourself? Can’t you solve it here? I can help you if you need some help." Kyungsoo still defend in persuade Suho. He never wanted him to go. Because, he doesn’t know.. he felt like.. if Suho leave this time, he won’t be able to see him anymore.

"I've tried it. But still can not be. I have to get over it so I can be peaceful." Suho said in sad tone. He looked sad and powerful at once. He didn’t stare at Kyungsoo again, just staring out the window, watching the scenery outside the train that brought them back to Seoul.
 

Kyungsoo bit his lips. "Will you be back after that?"

"I don’t know, Kyungsoo.. But I really hope that someday I can go back and see you again.. "

Uneasy feeling enveloped Kyungsoo. The more Suho talking with mellow tone like that, the more he refused to look at him, the more he felt scare to accept Suho’s decision.

"You can give me your address. I'll see you once in a while."

Suho showed a wry smile. "Kyungsoo.. I will go abroad. Like I’ve said, I don’t know when exactly  I'll be back. The possibility is a bit. But I promise to apprise you."

Kyungsoo didn’t know what to say. He didn’t want Suho to leave but he realized that his departure for something important and he shouldn’t be obstruct. Kyungsoo was definitely eager to cry, but he withhold the tears furiously. He didn’t want Suho see him that weak.

"Well.. As long as you keep and reveal your promise to apprise me, that's enough for me." Said Kyungsoo in the end .

"I promise.."

The rest of the trip seemed insipid. Both were busy with their own thoughts and reluctant to face each other or talking to each other. Suho glanced unrelenting on Kyungsoo in a guilty.

"We're arrived already."

Suho’s words just replied by a nod of Kyungsoo. The two then got off the train in silence, still felt reluctant to talk to each other.

 “Kris?”

Kyungsoo got a little surprised to hear Suho mentioned Kris’ name. But when his eyes following Suho’s gaze, he found Kris stood there, not far from the benches at the station. Kyungsoo walked quickly over to the tall man and hugged him immediately. Suho trailed after him.

"Kris, what are you doing here?" Kyungsoo asked after releasing his arms.

“To pick you up for sure. Baekhyun told me that you’d probably arrive this time so I came earlier. And he was right.”

"Kris, I’m so sorry. I took Kyungsoo with me today without your permission. I just wanted to show him something in Busan. That's all.." Suho said in an apologizing tone.

 “You’d better told me next time so I won’t be worried like this morning when I’ve been told by Baekhyun that you brought him somewhere he didn’t know at all. At least told Baekhyun where you’re suppose to leave so we’ll know if something happen.” Kris spoke undisguised.

Suho was totally understand. Kris was jealous. So it’s natural if he was a little harsh in answering.

"All right, we go home now." Said Kris again.

Kyungsoo and Suho facing each other finally at the moment. Kyungsoo wanted to speak but his tongue felt numb. In fact, a lot of words he wanted to convey to Suho, because he doesn’t know when Suho will leave exactly. Maybe tomorrow? Next week? Or perhaps tonight? He never knows.

"Take care you two. Until we meet again, Kyungsoo. Thank you for having me today. Kris, once again I'm sorry for my audacious today. And thank you for your understanding."

After that Suho craned his hand, shook Kris’ hand and Kyungsoo’s thereafter. The grip was cold. And Kyungsoo somehow seemed not willing to let go of that hand.

Suho nodded briefly and turned away with heavy steps. He eager to turn back but he was afraid to hurt Kris’ feelings when he look at Kyungsoo. But he wanted to see Kyungsoo once again, just once..

 “Yah! Kim Joonmyun!”

Suho who suddenly be taken by surprise immediately turned around. Over there, he saw Kyungsoo clutching arms around Kris’. His eyes looked glisten.

"Don’t forget to send us the updates. And if your matter has been completed, please return to us. We will wait."

Suho looking straight to a pair of that beautiful eyes that began to get wet. He wanted to walk back and embrace that figure for a while but he couldn’t. It will only make him increasingly hard to leave. So he just waved his hand as he nodded. When he actually turned to leave, he heard the sound of Kris soothing Kyungsoo who began to sob.

*

 

I'm so sorry for making you guys waiting so long for this chapter. I was so busy and even didn't have much time to touch my laptop. I hope you enjoy this chapter. The next one will be released very soon. Thanks guys..