Chapter Seven

Clouds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo POV

Days went by and we all got closer to Minna bit by bit. The shy scared and introverted impression she had given us faded away, even though she still was shy and silent in the classroom and with everyone else but us, and she was so much louder than I had expected. She fit well in our little group.

But sometimes she would fade into the background as if she remembered that she couldn't have fun. That she wasn't allowed. Whenever she got that exact look on her face she would unconsciously touch her right thigh then look to the left before she would return to the conversation.

Around two weeks after she had started, she asked me how to take the train home since her mother had driven her to school and she heard that we lived in the same area.

All through that school day I felt nervous and at the same time excited. Weird. She was just one of the guys now right? But somehow I felt victorious about me being able to spend the time alone with her.

The school day ended and we said goodbye to the guys and we walked towards the train station.

"Kyungsoo-ssi, is the English classes always so easy?" she asked with a mischievous smile and I couldn't help but feel slightly disappointed that she still used formalities with me.

I bumped my shoulder to hers, brushing of the disappointment and said, "Not everyone has lived in the UK for 4 years, and has an Irish dad you know".

The sun shone on her hair giving it that tinge of red to it. She grinned and I bumped my shoulder to hers again.

"And please drop the formalities Minna. You call Lay with oppa but with me its Kyungsoo-ssi"; I said faking a hurt expression. Her eyes widened before she broke out into a smile.

"Kyungsoo"

I smiled. God how well my name sounded on her lips.

"Kyungsoo"

She poked my on my cheeks.

I laughed a dry laugh but the smile was hanging on my lips.

"Minna"

She pouted and she looked kind of cute.

I teased with a smirk, "Choi Minna is acting like a baby". She made a grimace and stared intensely at my face before she made an ugly face at me. I laughed loudly and she hit me on my arm. Her face lightened up by her wonderful smile.

"By the way Kyungsoo-ah, I noticed that girl… what was her name again... yes Bora! Or was it Boram? Well that girl that sits in front of me in class, you know that one right? She was looking at yaa~", She sang clapping her hands. She skipped a step but stopped abruptly.

Her face looked pained for a short moment but it disappeared again quickly.

"Are you okay?" I asked worried.

"What do you think of her?" She answered instead with a smile rubbing her right thigh with one hand, the other brushing away hair from her face.

She pushed her hair away roughly and I took her hand down and brushed it away from her face with both of my hands.

"Minna I know that you're limping. Would you mind to tell me what's wrong with your leg?" I said seriously. The mood had changed and she looked at me with suddenly tired eyes.

"I... I don't want to talk about it really…" she said stood up and walked away. I look at her lone back for a second before I ran up to her.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to pry".

"It's okay Kyungsoo-ah", she said with a forced smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter