Morning Shock

My Biggest Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITnZ7jEGy24&feature=related

---------

The van stopped in front of Junhyung’s apartment.

You on a lollipop as you downloaded some apps onto your phone.

The manager called Junhyung but he wouldn’t answer. “Aish, this troublesome kid.” The manager muttered. He called 3 more times but they all went to voicemail.

“Go get Junhyung.” The manager told the road manager. He unbuckled the seatbelt, “What room number is he in again?”

The manager just looked back at you, “~~~~~ you go. Make sure you bring him down with you as fast as possible. We’re already late as it is.”

*Why is it always me?* With a quiet sigh you got out of the van. You took the elevator up to the apartment. You knocked but there was no answer. *Did he even come home last night?* You pressed in the password and went in. “Junhyung oppa- AH!” You screamed and slapped a hand over your mouth.

Junhyung looked up with squinty eyes, wondering who was making all the commotion.

The figure beside him stirred. She sat up and you recognized her as the model he had danced with last night. The model spotted you and gasped. She pulled the cover over her ness and bit her lip, “Junhyung…”

“It’s okay. She’s just my coordi.” He yawned.

The ‘just’ ticked you a bit but you ignored it. You spun around and grumbled loudly enough, “The manager said you have to come down now.”

Junhyung checked the time and cursed under his breath. “Can you wait in the living room while she changes?” He nodded at the model.

Cheeks red, you ducked into the living room.

You let out a breath and put a hand over your chest. You sat on the couch and waited. 10 minutes later, the model came out. She hid her face and skittered to the door. Junhyung came out in nothing but his boxers. You slapped a hand over your eyes *Doesn’t he see me here?! I’m not one of his nightly s! Ugh!*

“Will you call me?” The model made a puppy face.

“Of course. As soon as possible.” Junhyung murmured as he her cheek.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter