Black Out

My Biggest Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97CwaFM40nE

-------

At MTV Music Show, Junhyung was getting his make-up done by the newest coordinator.  His make-up had to be thick since he had bags under his eyes. He hadn’t slept well in the past few days and he felt a fever coming on.

The singer that would share the waiting room came in. “Hello!” Woohyun bowed courteously. He stopped when he saw Junhyung.

Junhyung looked at him through the mirror.

Taken aback, Woohyun bowed, “H-hello, sunbae.”

Junhyung nodded back.

Woohyun cautiously glanced back.

At that moment, you entered the room. “Thank you for holding my make-up bag, Woohyun oppa.” You took the bag from him.

Junhyung saw you and his eyes widened *What the hell is she doing there?!* He abruptly stood up and whirled around.

You looked up and gasped.

Junhyung stared at you with burning, accusing eyes.

You gulped *Why are we in the same room as him?!* Although you knew you didn’t do anything wrong, you couldn’t help but feel that you had betrayed him.

Woohyun’s manager came in, “What outfit is he wearing today?”

You snapped out of your guilt and held out pastel colored jeans and a fitted shirt with a collar. Woohyun took the clothes and went to change.

You felt Junhyung’s eyes boring a hole into your skull. You ignored him as best as you could and busied yourself with organizing the make-up brushes. “Junhyung-shi, I have to finish your make-up.” His coordinator said. Reluctantly, he sat back down.

Woohyun came out, “How do I look? Ok?” You smiled and held your thumb up, “Good.” He smiled. “Sit down so I can do your hair and make-up.” You patted the seat. “Yes, mam.” Woohyun did as told. He stayed very still as you fixed his make-up.

You were like Junhyung. When you were doing the thing you loved the most, in this case make-up, you couldn’t focus on anything else. You accidentally poked his eye.

“Ow.” Woohyun said.

You gasped, “Oppa, mianhae! Gwenchana?” He chuckled, “Yeah, but if I can’t see what I’m dancing, you have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter