Our Love Story Will Never End

My Biggest Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KSRxVpUXpE

PLEASE LISTEN TO THE LAST SONG!!

-----------------

It had been 2 months since Junhyung had woken up. Yet, he couldn’t talk or walk. He might be able to talk sooner or later but the doctor had said he would never be able to walk. The surgery had left his legs paralyzed forever.

But that didn’t matter to you. You were just glad he was alive.

To help him recuperate, you went on hiatus at work. You felt bad towards Woohyun but Junhyung needed you.

You and Junhyung went back to the house in the forest. You had to be his legs but you didn’t mind at all. It was a sunny, beautiful day.

You woke up with Junhyung asleep next to you. Quietly, you snuck out of bed to make breakfast. Humming happily, you made omelet rice. Finished, you skipped back into the room.

Junhyung had woken up and changed into normal clothes, which he had struggled with but he hated using you all the time to do simple tasks.

Smiling, you came over and threw your arms around his neck, “Aigoo, my oppa changed already?! You’re so fast! I’m proud of you. At this rate, you’ll be able to walk again!” You kissed his cheek.

Junhyung softly smiled and squeezed your arm.

“Let’s go~ I made breakfast!” You helped him onto the wheelchair and pushed him out to the kitchen. You sat him in front of the table and put the spoon in his hand. “Eat a lot.” You sat next to him and took a bite. “Mmm…it’s good, huh?” You beamed and bit your spoon.

Junhyung shook his head.

“Hey! Gimme that spoon back!” You reached out but he held it away with a sly smile. Chuckling, you shook your head, “Playful oppa. That never changed.”

The two of you shared an enjoyable breakfast together. You washed the dishes then took Junhyung to the bathroom so that he could wash. He could use his arms but you wanted to wash his face for him. You scrubbed his face neatly, rinsed it cleanly, and patted it dry.

“No fair. Oppa has better skin than me.” You pouted.

Junhyung smiled and your cheek.

You smiled and held his toothbrush out. Junhyung scrubbed, spat, and rinsed. Then he waved you over.

“Muh? Do you need something?” You asked.

Junhyung pulled you down onto his lap. You blinked in surprise. He put toothpaste on your toothbrush and held it to your lips. You opened your mouth and he started brushing your teeth. You softly watched him with admiration and affection. You were so glad he was in front of you right now.

Junhyung nodded for you to rinse. You smiled, stood up, and rinsed your teeth out. You brightly grinned at him, “Clean?” He smiled and nodded. You giggled and led him out of the bathroom.

You and Junhyung sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter