✽New Love & Plans✽

✽Hidden Beauty✽

(Yoseob)

"IU Please! Why can't you accept my love?" I asked again and again. 

"Yoseob... Please. I know you love me, and it's so sweet, but there are so many other girls out there who deserve your love much more than I do. Wooyoung and I have a relationship that no one can break into. It's strong as steel, and there are other girls for you that are better than me," IU insisted.

"Yoseob, man. You can find someone else. You're a cool guy," Wooyoung said. "But I'mafraid IU and I are a happy, un breakable couple."

"I... Ok..." I said in defeat. I was done. I couldn't get IU.

"Yoseob?" a voice asked. I looked behind me, seeing EunJi coming to me cautiously.

"WHAT?!" I screamed at her. "WHAT IS IT NOW? You're so annoying, always coming up and bothering me! Why can't you leave me alone?" I shouted, taking out my bubbled anger on her. She took a few steps back, her eyes widening and becoming teary. She started crying, running away from me.

But before she broke out into a run, she answered, "I do it because I love you."

My heart felt a pang of guilt as I saw her in that much pain. I sighed at my actions, then started to chase after her. I caught up easily, and pulled her into a hug. 

"What are you doing?" she asked. "Don't you hate me?"

"I thought I did... But I was blind back then," I said. "Yeah, it's true you annoy me... But no girl has ever gone through this much for me. Wow. You are one strong girl EunJi."

"Yoseob... You're so cute!" she said, smiling. I laughed at how easily she forgave me. That was just how much she loved me.

"You're cuter," I replied.

"Unnie! What are you..." Naeun said, looking at me awkwardly.

"I guess you could explain this by saying that we are a couple now," I confessed, grinning from ear to ear. EunJi smiled and I held her delicate hand. 

"No way... Unnie you finally did it!" Naeun said, giving her a hug.

"What's happening here?" Bomi asked. Then she saw us holding hands. "Oh my cheese nuggets..."

"Yoseob! Why has your brain changed so much? Is there pudding stuck in there?" Hyunseung asked, knocking on my head. I chuckled and shoved him away lightly. 

"Bro, this is my lady now. Yeah, I was stupid back then, but I can see clearly now," I said, it was true. Wooyoung and IU were harsh, but they had made me stronger and helped me realize that EunJi was the one I should have been caring about.

"Yay! Let's have a bathroom party in celebration!" Hyunseung joked. He was so funny... But lame. That was why he was my best friend.

"EunJi! I will buy lunch for you," I said.

"No, it's fine," she insisted.

"Let me! Bbuing bbuing..." I said, showing my famous little cutesy aegyo. She fangirled and nodded, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek, then blushing.

"You're really that much in love with me?" I asked. She nodded again. 

"Okay, good. Well prepare to receive more love than yours! Your dream is finally coming true EunJi," I said.

 

(Junhyung)

"Yo! Come on, grab me a soda bro," Gikwang said to random people who gave him tons of sodas instantly after he asked. I watched In disgust. He always got EVERYTHING he wanted... Why couldn't that be me?

I wanted him to feel the same loneliness and escelation I felt every day... How it felt to be a little apart from everyone else, or those who you loved. I was the least popular in our group B2ST, and unlike every other member, I didn't have the power to make girls swoon at the snap of my fingers.

I had to find out his weakness... But how? I WOULD find his weakness... Even if it took everything...