✽Useless✽

✽Hidden Beauty✽

(EunJi)

I stared at him as he constantly confessed his love for IU. I sighed, knowing it was no use. His one sided love towards her, and my one sided love towards him. I didn't get how IU could reject Yoseob without a second thought, while he was all I could think about. She always flung to Wooyoung, showing him all smiles, but she only showed Yoseob her frowns.

Yang Yoseob; the love of my life... Who couldn't care less about me. He was cute, bubbly, eneregetic, sweet, and had the perfect personality, but he was so fed up with IU to pay attention to me. I was probably just... An annoying fly to him. I showed him my care and love, but he didn't care.

Why couldn't Yoseob love me? I was so heartbroken, but I would never give up! I was a persistent person, and my love for Yoseob was too strong. I approached him as he sulked sadly away from IU, and said, "It's okay Yoseob. You'll find someone else... You're such an amazing person."

"Not to IU. And that's all that matters to me," he said.

"But there are other people out there that love you. They would do anything for you. They would give their life for you. IU isn't the only fish in the sea. You can find someone else," I said, then I ran away. I wished Yoseob could just love me and make my life easier...

 

(Gikwang)

"Aww they look so cute together!"

"Dongwoon and Bora... Great couple!"

"I think they are awesome as one!"

I crumpled my soda can in frustration. So many comments on the new couple. Bora and Dongwoon. It drove me insane. As I held the chain my father gave me in my hand, I looked at Bora smiling. She was laughing and having such a great time with Dongwoon... One day, I vowed that I would make her smile like that.

Then I saw her drop her pens from her backpack.

"Yo, Bora," I said lazily. I needed to keep my cool. "You dropped something..."

"Don't worry about it Bora, I'll get them," Dongwoon offered, picking them all up and having her thank HIM, not me. I didn't even get a thankful glance. I kicked away my soda can. This was useless. How was I ever going to get Bora after I had been such a jerk to her?

But then I remembered my father I would do it in his honor. I was proud to be his son, and I would work hard for my love in his memory.

 

(Yoseob)

"Arghhhhh!" I shouted, kicking the wall. I was so upset. IU would never love me, and I knew that. But she was so perfect... I needed her.

Then there was that annoying girl, EunJi... I had rejected her and pushed away her feelings, yet she always came back. Why did she keep doing it? It was all useless. Then I realIed that what I was doing was the same. It was completely useless chasing IU. I loved her... So much, but not enough to keep chasing her for the rest of my life. She was happy, and I would need to teach myself to move on.

"Jung EunJi..." I muttered. She popped back into my head. "So stupid. Always with me. It's all useless..." I said out loud to myself. But was it really?