✽SISTAR✽

✽Hidden Beauty✽

(Gikwang)

Who was that girl? She had this radiance... And she was gorgeous. Much prettier than any of the pretty girls at our school. In my eyes, she was prettier than Kim Dasom, and she was the queen of beauty at our school. I wanted her to be mine... But she seemed so feisty.

I moved away from the crowd and saw her talking to Dongwoon. Aish... What were the two of them doing together. They hugged tightly, making me hot with anger, and I just walked away to meet the lips of a random girl to let out my frustration.

As I ditched the girl I had just played with, I saw the girl from before head into my home room. Lovely...

 

(Bora)

I walked into my home room class, finding that Gikwang was in it. I also saw a group of guys surrounding a girl, and finally saw her face. She was really pretty... With big, innocent eyes and long, flowing hair, she carried a sweet but y look. I looked at her more closely and realized it was Dasom, from the clique/group SISTAR. The group I had always wanted to be in... I decided to talk to her.

"Hello?" I said, her eyes meeting mine. 

"Hey there!" she said in a friendly way. "Who are you?" she asked, while a guy stood behind her, massaging her sim back. Another was fanning her. She really was a queen...

"You'll see soon enough..." I said. I didn't want to reveal my identity yet. Then I saw Dongwoon come in the classroom, and I waved at him, smiling brightly.

"Okay. See you around!" Dasom exclaimed, smiling prettily and waving her delicate fingers at me. I took a seat next to Dongwoon, who was sitting on the other side of The classroom, far away from Gikwang.

"You're in my home room?" I asked.

"I guess so," he said. "Why, are you happy?" I nodded, making him smile.

Homeroom passed quickly, but towards the end, the teacher called me up. I walked to the front of the classroom and was asked to introduce myself. I smirked and looked straight at Dasom.

"Hi everyone. I hope I am welcomed back nicely. Yes, welcomed BACK. Most of you probably know me already. Oh, I forgot to say my name! It's nice to see you all again, and believe it or not, I'm Yoon Bora," I announced. Dasom dropped her pen and her eyes got wide and Gikwang stood straight up, running out of the classroom. I saw Dongwoon holding in a laugh and gave him a wink. He winked back, and I sat back down. As soon as the bell rang, Dasom took hold of my arm and said, "You have to come with me! I'll tell Hyorin and Soyou that you're back! Maybe you can even join SISTAR!"

My ears perked up at that. I was slightly disappointed that they would consider me now that I was pretty, but it was enough being considered. I saw a girl with pink lipstick and bangs, and recognized it as Hyorin.nshe had gotten tanner, and looked very mature. On the other hand, I saw Soyou who was wearing bold eyeliner and seemed to have her body on fire. She went for the more strong but beautiful look.

"Oh hey, you're really pretty? Who is this Dasom?" Hyorin asked.

"You'd never guess. Remember Yoon Bora? The girl who moved away because of Gikwang?" Dasom questioned. Soyou and Hyorin nodded. "Well this is her!"

"Oh shut up," Soyou said, not believing. "Are you serious?"

"Dead serious," I said. "It's really me."

"Girlll, you're gorgeous now!" Hyorin exclaimed, eyeing me like a fashion inspector. "I think you even may be able to join SISTAR! But you know, being in SISTAR is a great privilege, so don't take this as a game." I nodded seriously.

"Well... You seem perfect. Talent?" Soyou asked.

"Rapping," I responded.

"Cool! And how many guys ask you out daily?" Dasom asked eagerly.

"Um... Um... I can't really count," I confessed, afraid that my opportunity woukd be taken away.

"Then I'm guessing it's a lot! And you certainly have the looks to join SISTAR... So... You're in! Congratulations!" Hyorin, the leader of SISTAR said. I wanted to jump up and down and scream, but I knew I would be kicked out if I did, so I smiled confidently and Dasom congratulated me. She was a really sweet girl... No wonder so many people loved her.

But I was so happy. I was finally a part of SISTAR, the most popular group of girls. This would only help with my revenge on Gikwang...

Speaking of which, I saw B2ST walking down the hallway, giving fangirls autographs. They acted like Hollywood celebrities... Gikwang froze at the sight of me. I needed to confront him...