✽Return✽

✽Hidden Beauty✽

(Bora)

Finally... Back in Korea. I went to my new mansion. Now that my father had a great job and our family was wealthy, I had been able to get a lot of things.

I picked out my outfit for the start of school tomorrow. As I used the touchpad for my walk in closet, already filled with clothes, I selected purples sunglasses, a black lace tank top with a purple leather jacket, ripped jeans, and white wedges. Nothing too fancy, but something cool. 

I lied down on my bed as I sighed. Tomorrow would be a big day...

[Next day]

I woke up nice and early, fixing up my make up perfectly and putting on my clothes. I headed into my mini-limo and drank a nice sparkling water before I arrived at school. I stepped out and slung my backpack over my shoulder. I heard gasps throughout the students and people were staring at me.

"Who is she?"

"She's so pretty!"

"Go out with me!"

I smiled at the cute comments, then my smile disappeared when I saw a terrible person. Gikwang...

He died his hair red, was wearing a black SnapBack, had on a sleeveless muscle tee and ripped jeans. He immediately saw me and approached me with 'swagger'.

"Hey babe. My house tonight?" he asked, running his hands down my hips. I groaned in disgust and pushed him away, running towards somewhere else. I saw the garden, and a large willow tree that would cover me up. I headed under it, relaxing in the shade.

"No way... Yoon Bora?" a manly voice said. I turned around to see a tall, handsome guy. He looked oddly familiar...

"Who are you?" I asked. Was it just another guy who wanted to ask me out?

"You don't remember me? Dongwoon?" he said, pointing to himself. I gasped and squealed as I ran to him, hugging him as he twirled me around in the air.

Dongwoon was the only person in B2ST who would talk to me. He had always been so kind to me, even though I didn't fit in and was an outcast. 

"Oh my god! I missed you so much!" I said.

"You too! And look at you... You're gorgeous!" he said. "Absolutely beautiful." I blushed. I heard it a lot, but hearing it from Dongwoon was different. "You're amazing on the inside and the outside." I smiled, glad that he remembered the inside too. That's what Gikwang needed to learn.

"And you too! You're so tall and good looking!" I said, playfully punching is strong arms. 

"So why are you here?" he asked.

"Well, my dad got a great job offering here, and I want to teach Gikwang a lesson..." I said.

"Ahh," he replied, understanding. "Smart." and he smiled. "Remember, if you need anything, tell me! Bye!" he said, taking off to class. And I would. I stretched out as I smirked. I had made my return.