✽Confession✽

✽Hidden Beauty✽

(Gikwang)

I froze at the sight of Bora. She made eye contact with me and walked up to me, exchanging winks with Dongwoon before she left with me. I flashed him a small glare. Why couldn't I have been smarter back when I was younger... Then maybe Bora would be as sweet to me as she was being to Dongwoon.

"So..." she said, bringing me in the janitor's closet and locking it. "Surprised?"

"Hell yeah. What happened Bora? Plastic surgery?" I asked, smirking.

"No. Gikwang, I want you to apologize for what you did to me," Bora said. "I worked my off to become like this, because I was determined. Why? Because you made my life so miserable and terrible In,over to a different country. I cried and cried every day because of you. I only had one friend, Dongwoon, who talked to me and comforted me, even though he was popular and got teased for hanging out with someone like me. But you know what? Now that I've changed, I'm going to treat Dongwoon like a king! And you... Well, let's just say this is going to be the worst year of your life." I stumbled because I was so shocked. Did she really hate me that much? I didn't really blame her... I wanted to apologize. I wanted to beg on my knees until she forgave me. But of course, there was something called a 'reputation' that I had to worry about.

"Apologize? You wish. What could YOU do to me?!" I asked amusingly. And I chuckled.

Bora wore a deep frown and kicked me... Right where it hurt. Then she ran off. I crouched and squirmed in pain as I crumpled in the janitor's closet. It hurt me on the inside too... I wanted Bora more than anything now... She was beautiful and I admit, it was righteous if her to come all the way back to Korea and justify herself. Then, I saw Yoseob and Hyunseung rush in, helping me up and asking if I was alright. I nodded. But I wasn't okay. Not at all. I was the most hurt I had ever been my entire life... But it wasn't because of the kick.

 

(Dongwoon)

I saw Bora drag Gikwang away, and I gave her a wink that was returned to me. Then Gikwang glared at me... He couldn't be jealous... Could he? I shook my head and kept walking, but away from my group, until I saw Bora run out in tears. I immediately carried her up and took her under the willow tree, our new favorite spot to be by ourselves.

"What's wrong..." I said, wiping her tears away. She fixed up her make up and said, "Gikwang just refuses to listen to me... I told him how terrible he made my life, but he just smirked and laughed at me... He just... LAUGHED IN MY FACE after I told him how I was miserable. How could anyone do that?"

"Gikwang could. He's heartless Bora, I think you already know that. But while you were away, well, more like since the beginning of high school, Gikwang has been using and tossing away girls like they were cheap toys. Bora... It's too hard to get revenge... You should stay away from him. To be safe," I warned. I didn't want Bora getting hurt. It pained me to see her crying.

"No... I came here to get revenge and that's what I'll do," she stated. I admired her persistence.

"Okay... You brave little angel," I said, kissing her forehead. She seemed surprised, but smiled.

"You know, I was talking to Gikwang and I realized that I should treat you like a king," she said.

"Me? A king? No, YOU should be my queen," I said, pretending to place a tiara on her head.

"Well, if I'm your queen, I guess you'll HAVE to be my king!" Bora pointed out. I laughed and nodded.

Then I decided to just say it: "And if you're my queen and I'm your king... I guess we're a couple?" Her eyes widened and she twiddled her thumbs nervously. She seemed unsure of what to do.

"Bora, I love you with all of my heart. I really do. Why else would I have stayed by your side, while everyone else mocked you and teased you? Why else would I have gone through the hate with you and bear the pain I got for you? Why else would I have loved you the way I love you? I have endless love for you, Bora. I just hope you can accept it," I confessed.

A bright smile appeared on Bora's face and she nodded. "Yes, Dongwoon. I accept your love."

 

(Gikwang)

I watched them silently and I felt a tear on my face. Funny... I almost never cried. Ever. The only other time I remembered was when my father passed away... 

As Bora and Dongwoon's lips met lovingly, I clenched my fists and let the tears stream down my face. There was no way their relationship would last for long...

because I wanted her. I needed her. And the reason I started to was because I found her interesting. She had this funny personality and great smile... Until I started to . Then I barely saw that smile. And I regretted my actions; all of them. Ever since that seventh grade year when she left... I missed her. I didn't miss teasing her, I missed HER. And I promised myself that if she ever came back, I would do my best to make her mine with love and care. I guess it was time for me to fulfill my promise... I remembered my father's words...

"When you really love someone, go after them to the ends of the earth if you have to. Chase the with all of your will and love. One day, they will come to your arms. Trust me, son."

"I will dad," I promised, holding the chain he gave me. "I will."