✽Surprise✽

✽Hidden Beauty✽

(Bora)

"Who do you think you'll be paired with for our semester project?" Dasom asked me, before class started.

"I have no clue... It better be someone good, like you or Dongwoon, because we have to work with them for the whole rest of the semester..." I said. Dasom nodded, then faced the front after the teacher walked in as the bell rang.

"So I guess I will be announcing the partners now? Okay so..." Mrs. Kim said, going on and on, until there was ten people left.

"Hyunseung and Bomi... Wooyoung and IU... Yoseob and EunJi..."

4 people left.

"Dongwoon and..." Please be me. Please be me. I couldn't be with Gikwang.

"Dasom! And that leaves Gikwang and Bora! Start brainstorming with your partners right now," Mrs. Kim said. Gikwang immediately came strolling up to my desk and leaned down, facing me. He said, "Face it, Bora. Fate wants us together."

"Are you crazy? I have a boyfriend you idiot! And you ruined my life! I DON'T want to be partners with you," I stated. 

"That's too bad for you; because there is NO switching partners. Remember when Mrs. Kim told us, or are you too dumb to remember that?" Gikwang asked. I crumpled my papers and ran out of the classroom, Dongwoon running to follow me. Tears just started coming down my face. 

"Bora... Don't cry beautiful..." Dongwoon said, as he hugged me closely, his scent and touch comforting me. "C'mon, I can beg the teacher to change partners! I'll pay her!" Dongwoon insisted.

"No, you don't have to do that for me," I said. "I should be more mature... After all, this is my opportunity to start my plan to get revenge on him... But it's so hard. My plan was to get him to fall in love with me then break his heart, but every time I see him, he just teases me."

"It's okay Bora. I know that you can do it. I'm here for you," Dongwoon said. I was so blessed to have such an amazing boyfriend like him. He leaned in closer to me and our lips met. It consoled me, having him so close to me.

[That night]

"Aish... Why do I have to study with Gikwang when I could be on a date with Dongwoon!" I complained to myself. "Now..." I approached his house, and I was quite impressed. It wasn't as large as mine, but it was still a mansion. I rang the fancy doorbell, and yelled, "Come on Dillweed! I'm here!" I knew that he was home alone that night.

"Okay... Just wait for a while," he replied.

"Wait?! I DON'T EVEN WANT TO BE HERE! Open this door NOW!" I shouted,

"...Okay... But YOU wanted me to," he said. Then he opened the massive doors, revealing him shirtless in a pair of loose shorts. I couldn't help but gawk at his abs. I stared and no matter how much I wanted to stop, my eyes were glued onto his upper body.

"Like what you see?" he asked, smirking.

"N....NO!" I screamed, running in his house and covering my eyes.

"That's okay... A lot of girls enjoy this," he said. "But the question is... Why don't YOU?" Gikwang asked, coming closer and closer to me. I walked further and further back, until he had me against the wall, his arms holding me still. And his body was so close to mine...

"We're here to STUDY, Gikwang," I said. "And brainstorm."

"Who says you came to brainstorm? No, I need you for something else," Gikwang said. 

"Wh-what the hell are you talking about?" I asked defensively. I was starting to be a bit creeped out.

"I want... You," he said. He pressed his body against mine as he leaned his face closer to mine. I tried avoiding his lips, but he finally made contact, pressing his soft lips against mine. Time froze. I didn't know what I was feeling. Anger? Confusion? ... Pleasure? Without knowing, I kissed him back... And enjoyed it.

Regaining my senses, I pushed him away.

"What was that? And put on a shirt!" I said.

"THAT was... My confession. I think I may have fallen for you, Bora. Congratulations. And I wasn't lying when I said those words before. I want you. I love you."