✽Torn✽

✽Hidden Beauty✽

(Bora)

God... I couldn't get Gikwang off of my mind. As I held Dongwoon's hand, my eyes searched school for Gikwang, and I knew I had to face him again tonight.

"Bora... What's wrong?" Dongwoon asked.

"Nothing!" I lied. A look of worry and disappointment crossed his face, but his expression softened as he said, "Bora, I know you're lying, but if you don't want to tell me then I respect that." My heart melted and I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Yay, my reward!" Dongwoon said happily. I just smiled at him as we walked down the hall. 

"So, how about dinner tonight?" Dongwoon asked.

"That would be great! Oh wait... Argh I can't. I have to work on my stupid project with Gikwang..." I said. Dongwoon nodded and covered up his sadness with a fake smile.

[That night]

"I'm here!" I said to Gikwang, and he opened the door for me.

"Hey baby," he said, trying to hold my hand,

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked roughly, snatching my hand away and giving him a killer glare. 

"I thought... N-nevermind..." he said, hanging his head. "I'm sorry..."

My eyes widened and I cleaned out my ears to make sure I hadn't heard wrong. "Did you just say... SORRY?" I exclaimed. Gikwang had never said sorry, to anyone.

"Yeah. I'm sorry Bora. That's not a lie. I'm sorry for disrespecting your personal space. I'm sorry for disrespecting you and your looks back when we were children. I'm sorry for making you cry. I'm sorry for making your life terrible. I'm just so sorry..." Gikwang apologized, falling to his knees.

"Geez Gikwang... I never knew you had such a sweet side of you. You're usually always all 'cool' and it makes me sick," I said. "Can't you just be yourself at school? I like this sweet side of you."

"I could never. People would make fun of me for being a softhearted wimp. I have the reputation... THE reputation of the school. I'm the cool guy. The player. The one who uses girls and tosses them away. I hold so much power in my hands... I can't just throw it away," he said.

"Oh... I see," I said.

"Just... Can I ask a favor?" Gikwang asked. "Can I... Can we just share one more kiss? I promise to do my best to try to change if we can share just another kiss..."

"Gikwang, I have a boyfriend," I said.

"Please?" he said, a desperate and sad look in his eyes.

"Okay... Fine. But make it fast," I said. He pulled me in close and started kissing me. It wasn't soft and romantic like the other one... It was full of pain and pressure. I could feel his heat against my body. His passion was so rough, yet I had the automatic instinct to fight back.

"BORA?!?!?!" a voice screamed. I pulled apart from Gikwang, seeing Dongwoon with the most pained look on his face. How did he get in Gikwang's house? Then I remembered that B2ST knew how to get into each other's houses.

"Wha... What are you..."

"I can explain..." I started to say. 

"No, you can't. I can't believe you... Having a make out session with the one who bullied you, the one who made you cry a river every single day. And here I am, alone, when I was the ONLY one by your side. I dealt with teasing and popularity ranks going down, and people made fun of me for protecting you. Yet you pushed away my feelings and efforts to leave me for some jerk. How could you?" Dongwoon asked, tears starting to come down his face. He ran out of Gikwang's house and kept running.

"No! Stop! Dongwoon..." I pleaded, running after him. I placed my hand on his arm, but he shoved me away, causing me to fall.

"Oh!" he said, surprised. He started to motion to help me up, but then stopped and glared at me with eyes full of tears. He got into his car and drove away.

"It's okay..." Gikwang said to me, trying to hug me.

"NO! IT'S NOT! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! I SHOULD HAVE JUST STAYED IN AMERICA..." I said, running to my car and driving to my house. How could I be so stupid?

Dongwoon was gone...but he took such great care of me... And Gikwang... I hated him so much, yet I wanted him. He just attracted me with some invisible force... And I didn't know what. My heart was just torn...