Sister?!

I Hate That I Love You

A/N Please Read The Authors note at the End~ cuz I realise some of you's doesn't read the authors note at the end.

 


Block B suddenly stopped to their tracks shocked at what they just heard.

 

“Hyung? Hyung? Did you hear that?” Jihoon (p.o) looked at his hyungs.

 

“Uh...” U-kwon’s eyes widen in shock.

 

“What the-” Minhyuk stuttered, without finishing his sentence.

 

“Pig” *SMACK* Block B all at once hit Jihoon in the head and sighed at their Maknae’s innocence. “Ow..Hyungs...”

 

“This kid, I know what we heard but how come WE didn’t know for all these 7 years that Kyung has a sister?” Minhyuk sighed.

 

“Well..its shows how close we are with Kyung right? Maybe next time we need to ask more questions about his life” U-kwon retorted.

 

“Right?” Taeil sighed.

 

Noone’s POV:

 

“YAH!” Bom shouted.

 

“Aish this punk!” Dara smirked.

 

“Your-not gonna punch me again are you?” Zico asked still clutching his stomach.

 

“No, why would we?” Bom snorted. They quickly made their way towards Zico and patted him in the back.

 

“Uh-” Zico was about to ask.

 

“Okay! Daraling are you think what I’m thinking?” Bom smiled. Ignoring Zico for a moment.

 

“Yes Bomshell?” Dara giggled while slapping Zico in the back again.

 

“But before we help you we want to ask you something” The both unnies eyed him.

 

“Huh-” Zico was about to reply.

 

“Do you like Chaerin that much-AH Ani!(No)” Dara gasped. “Do you LOVE our Chaerin that much?”

 

“Ever since we were little” Zico said without any hesitation.

 

“Little?” Dara asked.

 

“Ah... about that Dara, Aigoo miahne for not telling you” Bom glanced at Zico.

 

Dara smacked Bom in the arm, “Ay Bom-ah what’s with-” 

 

“Di-didn’t Bom noona tell you?” Zico intruded.

 

“Tell me what?” Dara stopped laughing as she looked up at Bom then back to Zico. Feeling confused she raised her hands in defeat. “That She’s?"

 

Zico sighed taking a deep breath “That She’s Chaerin’s sister? that was how I met Chaerin” Looking at Bom.

 


A/N

Okay guys short chapter..

I'm gonna be gone for 1 week -.-'' so I'm sorry but you'll just have to wait for the next Long Chapter :D

(the longest chapter I've written so far) so yea Adios my Lovely Subscriber and Commenters :D its sad I didn't get 9 comments TT-TT

I'll Be Back Soon~!!

I didn't forget to say THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING ;_;

heart