My B

I Hate That I Love You

 

 

Chaerin’s POV:

“Chae? Is that really you?” Zico exclaimed. Oh no..I’m screwed. I have to tell him, wae Jiho? Your making me fall for you again...Andwae. I faintly nodded at his response. I need to get away. Tears suddenly threatened to escape my eyes. *Andwae Chaerin ah! I need to get out of here*

 

He suddenly rested his warm hands on my shoulders “Chae? But-I-I tried finding you al-all these years? where-”

 

“Don’t touch me..” I whispered. *Andwae I can’t break down not until I have my revenge on him!* I turned my head to the side and found the clock. 1 minute left. Soon...
*BRINNNNNNNNGGG* Saved my the Bell. Here’s my cue.

 

“Ah-hem” Someone interrupted. *Well shoot me now, if it isn’t My bestfriend Junhyung. wait Scratch that.*

 

“Psst Chae-ah” Someone was tugging on my shirt as they whispered, “I’ll get you out of here, come on”

 

“Dara unnie...” I smiled warmly at her as I grabbed her lending hand and soon we slowly faded along with our class.

 

“Thank you unnie” I thanked her again for saving me.

 

“Chaerin-ah... are you sure your ready to see him after...you know...”

 

“I’m sorry again unnie for the trouble I bring to all of yous... you’ve helped me so much even during the past...” I looked down, how come I feel so weak from seeing him again?

 

“Aniyo...Chaerin-ah were forever friends right? You can count on us...what happened in the past, is what I need to talk to you about...”

 

 

Chaerin’s POV:

She looked at me with pleading eyes. I nodded and looked up at her as she motioned me to follow her and I did.

 

Bom’s POV:

“Omo? I’m lost” I looked around my surroundings again to find that I have been going around in circles. *Wow I need a GPS to get around school now...*

 

I took a deep sighed, “I can do this!” I continued walking again but to find myself in the same surrounding as I was before 30 minutes ago.

 

“Yep, I’m lost... I need corn!” I frowned.

 

“Bommie Unnie?” Someone shouted from behind. Slowly Turning around to find Minji running towards me.

 

“Mingki!” a smile crept on my face, as I ran towards her.

 

“No hugs unnie?” She frowned.

 

“Aigoo, kids these days... but Not until you tell me where my next class is” I stuck my tongue out playfully.

 

“Yah! Unnie! Fine araso...” She then took my arm and guided me to my next class.

 

“Mingki honey, here I’ll give you your hug now” I smiled and gave her a warming hug, She smiled back at me.

 

“Well you know, it wouldn’t hurt to miss one class right?” I said, walking backwards while talking to her, without a care who was behind me.

 

Minji stopped walking, “Unnie! LOOK IN FRONT-” I looked at her confusingly to see what she meant the I knew, as I suddenly bumped into a hard wall *It felt like a wall* “of you...” Minji trailed shutting both of her eyes.

 

Right before I fall flat on the floor, the person I bumped into quickly caught me by the waist and hugged me without warning he forcefully pressed his lips to mine *O.O eh?*

 

The guy whispered to my ear “I missed you My B” *that voice* he slowly let me go. My mind told me to quickly punch this guy, but my heart told me not to, nobody calls be ‘My B’ except’

 

“Doojoon?” 

 


 

A/N

Hi guys~ Its been awhile since I updated right?? ^^; Miahne :'( TT-TT

You guys understand right TT_TT this week had been a B**** to me Aigooo~ Thats why I couldn't Update :<

But a MASSIVE SHOUTOUT TO MY COMMENTER AND OF COURSE MY SUBSCRIBERS :') GAHHH

31 SUBBIES I'm so Happy :'3

P.S I forgot to say that The poster was made by me :D

feel free to drop by and comment ;)

I'll update soon :) please wait okay ^^