That was the Past!

I Hate That I Love You

 


 

Zico’s POV:

The bell rang as soon a Beast came in and soon everyone in the room begins to walk to their next class. Nerds.

 

I rolled my eyes at Beast then brought my attention back to Chaerin who was NOW nowhere to be found. SHIEET!! She's gone!!

 

I furiously walked over to Junhyung and punched him, “Yah! If it weren’t for yous I could’ve finally..finally...” I quickly looked down.

 

Who was I kidding I wouldn’t even know what to say to her- *BAM!* without warning Junhyung got up and suddenly punched me. Block B quickly came to my side, same for Beast.

 

“Finally what Jiho! Crush HER and HER dreams again just like you did in the Past?!!” I looked at me in angst.

 

“That was the past?! She wasn’t meant to-*BAM*”, Junhyung punched me again without warning, “YAH!” I quickly got up and punched him back. 5 minutes of fighting Block B finally caught me by the arm to stop me the same for Beast. Block B dragged me outside leaving Beast in the Studio.

 

-End of POV-

 

Junhyung’s POV:

 

OMFG?! These Dudes are like Snails?! Now where 1 hour late?! (A/N there dancing lasts for 1hr and 30min)

 

“Yah! Wae! Where 1 hour Late!” I shouted from downstairs.

 

“Sorry Hyung, All the Hyung’s want to look good for the first day back to school” Dongwoon came downstairs and ran beside me.

 

“I will count to 3 and if any of you’s don’t come down here, I will leave you’s, and you’ll all have to get a taxi to school!!” I shouted.

 

“1”

 

“AHHH Junhyung?! Were coming down now!” A voice from upstairs squealed.

 

“Pali! 2”

 

“Okay!!! Were going Down now” Soon Yoseob, Doojoon, HyunSeung, Kikwang came down one by one, they ate their breakfast and took their Bags. These guys are just...

 

“What took you’s so long to come down stairs!” I said as we walked to my car.

 

“Were gonna be Late! Start driving!” Doojoon hissed.

 

“Wasn’t I the one who told you’s that 1 hour ago hyung?” I looked at Doojoon.

 

“Okay, but seriously drive” I sighed, and drove to the school. These Guys..

 


A/N

Hi Guys~! :D I hope this answers why Beast Was late XDD Please Comment cuz one thing I look forward to is ALL Your comments :)

A MASSIVE Shout our for my Commenters ^.^

KeogiiNimxP

ik3gd-vip

coraline134

LinSan

ercprc

 

Thank you for commenting and reading my Authors note ^.^ Finally a BIG Shout out for My SUBSCRIBERS :*