Busted

I Hate That I Love You

Chaerin's POV:

"Well newbie when are you going to start!" Jiyeon laughed suddenly cutting me of my thoughts.
 


"Huh?" I glanced at the teacher who was looking at me, "oh"



"Ohh" Jiyeon mimicked.

 

-End of POV-

Noone’s POV:

Chaerin turn to the teacher and signalled her to start the music. As the music started the room began to fill up with energetic beats. Chaerin danced like a professional with swagger and more flawless than Jiyeon. Chaerin soon ended her performance with a pose and bowed. Everyone Clapped in amazement. 3 minutes ended like a snap of a finger for those who loved Chaerin’s performance. Unfortunately right before they clapped Jiyeon furiously stormed out of the Dance studio without saying a word. T-ara stared at Jiyeon’s figure as she stormed out of the room then glared at Chaerin. T-ara stood up and walked over to Chaerin and Dara.

 

“YAH! Watch who your messing with Newbie! We won’t Let you get away next time!” Soyeon glared at Chaerin.

 

“Hnn... I did what she wanted me to do, I guess she admitted Defeat didn’t I tell her that I’d bring it on?” Chaerin returned a Smirk, as she brushed against Soyeon and the other T-ara members not even caring to know what Chaerin’s consequences are for walking away, especially from the Queenkas of the School.

 

“YAH! Like I said C-L your there is No next time, or should I say Chaerin?” Soyeon hissed as she turned her head. Knowing Chaerin she froze from the spot miserably.

 

Zico’s POV:

Chae? Did she just say Chae...rin?

 


A/N

Sorry guys I haven't updated since the last 2 Days :S I just want to update this short chapter for my SUBCRIBERS + COMMENTERS!! 

But Now that I have...

YAY~!! I have 20 Subbies T-T and It's this fanfic is only on the 6th Chappie :D

Thank you for Subscribing + Commenting ^.^ But it seems like noone reads my Authors note?? WAE?

I'll ask once again?

 

Who do you want Bom, Dara and Minji's Love interest to be?

(Remember it only has to be in either Block B or Beast)