All these 3 years!

I Hate That I Love You

The Qeenka. "YAH! Who do you think you are! Newbie! I bet I can beat your at dancing!" The girl stood up and walked towards Chaerin but she was Smaller than Chaerin. The girl stood in front of Chaerin and pushed her by her shoulders.

 

 ‘’Your weak’’ Chaerin smirked, and deliberately pushed the girl much stronger and fell on the floor. "But Bring it on .." Chaerin smirked as she put down her bag.



"! YOU DON’T KNOW WHO YOUR TALKING TO!!?” The girl yelled still staying in the same position she was in on the wooden floor.



"Well last time I checked you didn't reject it" Chaerin smirked, as she bent down going through her bag.



"Watch your mouth !" The girl looked at Chaerin, “What are you doing?" The girl stood up brushing away the dust on her clothes.



"What does it look like I'm doing?! I'm elfin Getting a CD to dance to" she replied not looking away from her bag, "Ah! Got it!" Chaerin smiled and stood up, to face her again.
 


"Ready ?" Chaerin asked.
 


"It's Jiyeon! Newbie" The girl shouted back returning Chaerin's smirk before flicking her medium light brown hair.



-Chaerin's POV-

"It's Jiyeon!" The '' shouted back
.



Jiyeon? ! The school Queenka! Oh God... she's also the reason I'm getting revenge. Doesn't she remember me yet? Of course not, I changed her hair colour to blond, removed my glasses, Well I never really needed them cause now I use contact lenses, so I change my style, even though Jiyeon can memorize all the boys by looks she can't even bloody remember or even have the curtsy to memories our name!

-End of POV-



The teacher looked at them, she wanted to stop them but she wanted to know If Chaerin was good at dancing, The dance teacher started the music. Soon Jiyeon got into her position and motioned the dance teacher to start the music. The music was calm but upbeat.



Jiyeon went first. All her moves were flawless and ballerina like, you can clearly tell that she wasn't a Hip-Hop kind of girl. After the song ended Jiyeon turned to Chaerin and smirked.
 

 


"Well? Newbie? Staring into space because you lost?" Jiyeon Laughed.



"Psh! as if! I was staring into space because of how boring your bitter performance was, and by the way I haven't started yet... What kind of Idiot would back out?" Chaerin rolled her eyes and finally stood.



"Obviously you!" Jiyeon spat laughing whilst she brushed over Chaerin by her shoulder and went towards her group which they call themselves 'T-ara' Chaerin felt like her past was now haunting her right in the face.

 


Chaerin shook the thought away and turned her attention to the teacher, she gave her CD to the teacher. And faintly smiled.



"Show us what you got Newbie!" T-ara shouted back. Chaerin shrugged and went to the middle of the dance floor.
 


"Whatever " Chaerin looked at them, slowly examining the whole class. Chaerin quickly looked away.


-Chaerin's POV-

*Oh-no! Why is he-he doing here...I thought he-he- chaerin calm down!!! he doesn't even know you anymore after all these 3 years!*

 


A/N

Hello~! My subbie's and Commenties~! XD

I hope You like this Chappie :D Don't worry Zico will come out soon ;) but I want to say thank you for my Commenters >.< Its really encourages me to write a new Chapter Just for you's :D Thank you for Subscribe :* ^^ I'll Update soon~! and P.S I want to ask you's guys something:

 

Who do You want Dara, Minji and Bom's Love interest To be?

Only chose from Block B or BEAST ^.^

 

Thank you again for Commenting + Subscribing :*