Wrong Move!

I Hate That I Love You

-Next day-
-Chaerin's POV:

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I'm gonna be LATE!?!" I rushed quickly to the warddrobe and picked out my clothes and my bag. "I mean were gonna be late UNNIE!? Why didn't you wake me up?!"



"Sorry Chaerin, I was busy eating Corn.." She smiled and showed me the corn, I frowned.



"In the morning!?" I shouted, she shrugged, "Aigoo unnie I shouldn't have bought you that :/.


"WAEEEE?? :'<" Bom shouted still corn on .



"Aigoo~unnie..Anyway? Bom Unnie is my clothes okay?" I asked fixing my clothes for the last time. I smiled looking at her.


"Yes! Well..." She then Looked away.



"What? Is there something wrong?" I pouted.



"Well.. Its just that you look so different compared to the old you.." She looked at me. As I laughed at her remark.


I raised my eye-brow and asked "Is it a bad thing?"


"No! Its just..I know you want revenge..but.." She looked over me to glance at the clock. She yelled, before Rushing into eating her corn I gave her.



"AHHHHHH!!! Chaerin- Were going to be late!? COME ON!!" She yelled before standing up getting her bag and I signed and soon we quickly rushed to the car. I wanted to ask her what she meant but I guess it'll have to wait..



-10 minutes later-

"Pheww..we arrived just on time Now we have to go to get our Schedule for today, you coming?" She smiled. It wasn't long until we reached the teachers office. A guy wearing a hat over a hoody, looked at us.


I looked at Bom unnie and whispered to her "Is he a teacher?" She looked at me and nodded.


The teacher smirked "Ahh..So yous are the new transfer student? Chae-"


"Its CL" I in.

 


"Anyways, C..L and Jenny-"



"I'd like to be called Bom, B-o-m" Bom glared at him.

 


"Okay.. you two are quiet interesting, but, well heres your schedule for today" He gave us our schedule.



"Are you a ert? Or a teacher?" I retorted. He suddenly frowned.



"what?" I asked him.



"I just want to wish you luck" He smiled.



"We don't need any luck from a teacher-"



"Its Teddy" he smirked, I looked at him questionabaly.



"..Don't worry about us" I smirked, "Were worse, Kaja unnie" Me and Bom unnie left the office. I quickly took a glance at my schedule. Dancing first? Great Just what I need to start my day.



I looked at Bom unnie, who disappeared. "Bom unnie?" I looked around me but there was no sign of her, "Bom unnie!"



"You !?" A voice on the corner yelped, "Watch were your GOING!!?" I followed the voice and finally saw Bom unnie.



"YAH! Are you not gonna say sorry!? YAH!" The girl pushed Bom unnie to the wall. *Wrong move, * I clenched my fist and walked towards the girl that pushed Bom unnie.



"Bom unnie let's go, we don't need to waste our time with a " I motioned Bom unnie and she nodded.



I looked back at the girl and smirked "? Adios" I waved.



"ARGH! You'll pay for this! You !" The girl screamed and ran away.



"Whatever" I shouted back. I looked back at Bom unnie, she looked at me and smiled.



"Chaerin-ah, I'm going to my first class now" She smiled.



"Oh..I thought we were gonna be on the same class.." I felt disappointed but she smiled and told me, "I'll see you at lunch okay?" I nodded in response as I watched her walk to her next class. *Argh! Great I'm alone and I don't even know where the dance class is...aigoo*


"Chae...." I froze from the spot where I was standing, I didn’t want to turn around but my body seem to turn on its own. My eyes widen at the sight of the person standing right in front of me.

 


A/N

Hello :> Its me again >.< XD Here's Chappie 2 :D umm...I wonder who the person Chaerin saw? wanna guess for me? :D