Changed

I Hate That I Love You

-3 years Later-

"Umm..Seoul good to be back~" she sighed in relief.

 


-Please collect your luggage as you leave this airport-
 


 She stopped and took off her designer glasses, soon she breathed in slowly, feeling refreshed she looked around and scanned the areas around her, reminding herself of her past memories.
 


She walked towards the Taxi and smirked "Seoul I'm back with the new Chaerin! Please watch over me!" she smiled and got into the taxi, not knowing someone was watching her.
 


Zico's POV:

"GAHHH!! I'm sooo Bored!!!" I sighed.



"Yah! If you’re bored please help us!" U-Kwon shouted.
 

"What? Sorry I can't hear you! I'm too busy!"
 

"Aishh...hyung-"
 


Suddenly before U-Kwon can finish his sentence P.O barged through the door, clutching his chest, out of breath.
 

"Waeyo! Why are u looking at me like that?" U-kwon closed his face in front of P.O as looked at P.O strangely.
 

P.O looked up to see U-kwon so closed to his face and backed away "AHHHHH!! Hyung!" P.O Shouted.
 


"Yah! I'm not that scary..." U-kwon frowned as he walked away going back to washing the dishes.
 


P.O shouted before quickly dashing towards the living room "Sorry Hyung Umm..okay, anywayss.. Guess who I just saw!!" P.O smirked as he soon entered the living room, giving us a sign to listen.
 


We all looked at him, "who?"
 


"Well... While I was shopping, cause I was buying stuff you know, for school..." He explained. Great... We sighed and told him to tell us what it is.
 


"Well..well I saw this really Hot, French foreign blond chick, I think she was-"
 


Before P.O finished U-kwon barged in walking towards B-Bomb "Yah! Who told you to teach Our Maknae to talk like that? Now look he uses the word 'Hot, foreign blond chick' What have you done to my sweet baby?" U-kwon fakely cried and approached P.O and patted him.
 


I sighed, "Well?? Do you know who she is? Where she came from?" I asked.
 


P.O Looked away "Actually.....no...But i know that she's transferring to our school!" he smiled as he turned his gaze towards us.



"A new kid? This year should be interesting" I smirked.

-End of POV-

 


A/N

Hi Guys~! I hope you like this Update ^^  Sorry for the short chapter.. >.< was it to boring?? Aigoo...Thank you for my Subscribers :D :* who also Commented :D