I still LOVE HER!

I Hate That I Love You

 

-20 minutes Later-

Junhyung's POV:

No. were late.

 

 “PALII” I pushed All of them to the entrance. We got our Schedule. First Dancing, Great way to start my Day.

 

“Were in the Same class hyung!!” Dongwoon suddenly squealed.

 

“Stop squealing and walk” I answered. 5 minutes later we arrived at the Dance studio, before we went in, all we heard was nothing but-

 

“Chae?” *That voice? Zico great Were in the same bloody class after these 3 years and after she...left...*

 

“Chae? But-I-I tried finding you al-all these years? where-” *RinRin- Your?..*

 

Dongwoon shook me lightly. I turned my head and I looked at him puzzled, “Pstt Hyung? We have literally 4minutes left? So umm could you umm..” *were late..!*

 

“Sorry” I slowly opened the door, and coughed “Ah-hem” Everyone’s attention was now brought to me. Great.. that all I need from the first day back to school..attention..

 

-End of POV-

 

Zico’s POV:

The bell rang as soon a Beast came in and soon everyone in the room begins to walk to their next class. Nerds.

 

I rolled my eyes at Beast then brought my attention back to Chaerin who was NOW nowhere to be found. SHIEET!! She got away!! I furiously walked over to Junhyung and punched him, “Yah! If it weren’t for yous I could’ve finally..finally...” I quickly looked down.

 

Who was I kidding I wouldn’t even know what to say to her- *BAM!* without warning Junhyung got up and suddenly punched me. Block B quickly came to my side, same for Beast.

 

“Finally what Jiho! Crush HER and HER dreams again just like you did in the Past?!!” I looked at me in angst.

 

“That was the past?! She wasn’t meant to-*BAM*”, Junhyung punched me again without warning, “YAH!” I quickly got up and punched him back. 5 minutes of fighting Block B finally caught me by the arm to stop me the same for Beast they quickly grabbed Junhyung's arm and calmed him down, but Block B dragged me outside leaving Beast in the Studio.

 

-End of POV-

 

-Noone’s POV-

 

They all dragged Zico to their hang out place A.K.A ditching place and released him gently. They stayed in the same position and soon it became silent for the whole 5 minutes until Jaehyo finally spoke out.

 

“Yah, What’s going on Zico!” All their gazed turned to Jaehyo then to Zico. They waited for his answer.

 

He sighed in defeat.“She’s back Hyung...” Zico answered. Before Zico turned away, Minhyuk (B-Bomb) stopped him. “What do you mean she’s back?” he asked worriedly.

 

“Chae...” Everyone’s eyes widen in shock as they looked at Zico in awe. “Hyung...” Jihoon (p.o) set his hand on Zico’s shoulder, but he brushed Jihoon’s hand away and shook his head. He laughed silently “This can’t be happening...ARGHHHH?!!” He growled miserably punching the wall in front of him.

 

“You know what the worst thing is, I still LOVE HER! How pitiful of me to love someone whom I took for granted and played with her feelings.” Zico pressed his hands on his face as he fell on his knees. Block B became silently as they continued looking at their leader.

 

“You what?” A voice whispered.



 

A/N

Hi guys :D sorry for the long wait ^^ But yea Thanks to LinSan ahh who commented to update ^^ YAYYY~!!!

and I hope you liked this update of mine >.< GAHHH!!!

I just want to say THANK YOU FOR MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS IM SOOO HAPPPY!!!! 29 already :D AND FOR MY COMMENTERS :D LOVES YOUSS :*** :** <3 tehehehe ^.^