Me

I Hate That I Love You

Zico’s POV

Chaerin’s back? But she looks.... different. I took a step forward still looking at her. I gulped silently. It can’t be her? She’s.

 

“Chae? Is that really you?” I whispered under my breath, never worked everyone heard it loud and clear.*Oh crap that was not meant to slip out of my mouth!*

 

I looked at Chaerin up and down *No I’m not a ert* then back as I searched her light tanned face, soon catching her eyes with mine. Her face became paler and paler. It is her. She miserably looked away. Who ever thought she would become like this? I knew why. Me. I felt so stupid back then, because of what I did to her she left the country. She turned to face me and faintly nodded once.

 

“Chae? But-I-I tried finding you al-all these years? where-”

 

“Ah-hem” someone coughed, everyone’s attention soon turned to the guy who was at the door, “sorry we’re late teach” The person at the door suddenly interrupted. Great, if it isn’t BEAST's Junhyung.

 

"YAH! You always have to ruin everything don't you?!" I rolled my eyes.

 

"Says You Woo Jiho" Junhyung retorted back.

 


A/N

Again sorry for the short chapter ¬.¬

But Thank you for the two Commenters :D

coraline134 & KeogiiNimxP

and also for CornBomster ^^