Flying Corn!

I Hate That I Love You

 

“What? My B? You didn’t miss me?” He looked away, as guilt filled my eyes, “aniyo I miss you too” I ran to him and hugged him tightly, without letting go, I kissed him and soon he kissed back.

 

“Minor, minor AH-HEM MINORR!” Minji Coughed putting her hands on her eyes, blushing.

 

Again Minji shouted at the couple as they passionately kissed each other in front of her. Bom quickly let go and apologized to Minji forgetting she was even there.

 

“Miahne Mingkki” Bom bowed again.

 

“Its fine unnie.... Know how you feel not seeing your loved one for a long time” Mingkki smiled, but Bom and Doojoon eyed her suspiciously.

 

Bom’s POV:

“Its fine unnie, Know how you feel not seeing your loved one for a long time” Mingkki smiled.

 

O.O What’s with Minji? She’s never spoke like that before-unless-

 

“Ani” Minji waved her hands side to side, as if she knew what I was thinking.

 

I looked at her in awe. “Araso, but tell me if Kikwang did anything to you okay! You know how I feel about playboys" I eyed at Doojoon, but he quickly looked away carefully avoiding me I quickly nodged him in the stomach, earning a groan from him.

 

"YAH! why did you look away from me! Are you cheating on me!" I shouted.

End of POV:

From a far Minji watched the couple in dispair, looking away. A small tear fell from her eyes as she quickly wiped it away.

 

"Kikwang..." Minji whispered glancing at the two couples who was still fighting. "They look so happy together" Minji laughed.

 

"What's so Funny Mingkki!" Bom and Doojoon looked at her.

 

"Ahh Anii" Minji giggled at there remark.

 

Chaerin’s POV:

After 10 minutes of walking we came to a stop as we heard someone shouting. We ran to the corner to where the shouting was to my surprise there was Bom, Minji and that Doojoon dude, I think he’s Bom unnies Boyfriend?

 

“Ah! Bommie-yah!” Dara unnie ran towards Bom and Minji as she hugged both of them.

 

“Ep-Dara-ya-I’m-I mean-we’re getting-squashed” Bom whispered backing away from Dara who finally released them, gasping for air.

 

Dara started to grab Bom away from Minji and Chaerin. “Bom-ah I need to talk to you...”

 

“Unnie? I thought you wanted to talk to me?” Chaerin asked confused.

 

“Oh? I’m sorry I just need to clarify something with Bom since where going to the same class, Miahne Chaerin” Dara apologized as Chaerin nodded and pulled Minji away from the Alien unnies.

 

“Aniyo, I should say sorry to you and thank you for helping me Unnie, I owe you”

 

“That’s okay, make sure to be carefully going to your next class with Mingki araso?”

 

“Araso Unnie” Chaerin and Minji smiled as the 4 separated.

 

Bom’s POV:

“What is it Dara?” I asked her. *It’s weird cause she talks to me privately except when something happened* We walked to a deserted area where the only thing there was bunches of trees and a warehouse. *Funny, I’ve never seen that warehouse before*

 

Dara’s POV:

I turned my face towards her , “Bom? Bom-ah? 8D Bom? Bommie? Alien unnie!” *Aish this 8D Alien ajhumma...* I sighed as I looked up at the sky. *AH! Bingo!* I pumped my fist to my hand and giggled silently.

 

“BOM-AH! Look is that a Flying CORN?!” I shouted as the pointed towards the sky.

 

“OMO? WHERE!” She quick looked up, still looking for the flying corn. “Omo, It flew away...” She sighed in disappointment.

 

“Aish this typical Corn freak 8D Queen” I quickly ran past her going, towards the warehouse and soon came to a stop as we heard someone Shouting. I stopped hesitantly as Bom suddenly bumped into me causing, Kyung to glance at us, shocked as I was I faintly waved at him, he seemed to know and smiled *Aigoo...*

 

Bom’s POV:

Without looking I suddenly bumped into Dara, “Yah..Dara-ah whats with-” I gasped at the sight of Kyung, “Aish this punk! Is he skipping classes again-”

 

I pointed at him, and walked towards Kyung, to scold him but only to find a loud scream, which suddenly send shivers down my spine. I stopped and listened carefully.

 

“This can’t be happening...ARGHHHH?!!” He growled miserably punching the wall in front of him. I glanced around me and saw him. Zico.*Omo, is he turning emo?*

 

“You know what the worst thing is, I still LOVE HER! How pitiful of me to love someone whom I took for granted and played with her feelings.” He pressed his hands on his face as he fell on his knees.

 

I gasped and looked at Dara who was also shocked at his sudden confession. *Is he talking about Chaerin?* I took a glance at Dara who was now traumatised. I giggled at her reaction. *Oh god I wish I had a camera with me*

 

 I quickly stepped up, without hesitation the words suddenly escaped my mouth as I whispered, “You what?”

 


A/N

Hi guys :D I've finally updated I hope you like it ^.^

37 Subscribers :O I'm so Happy :')


Guys please comment aswell TT.TT