Sister?!

I Hate That I Love You

 

Zico’s POV:

 

“You what?” A voice whispered. I scanned my surrounding’s tying to find the voice who spoke out.

 

“Bommie noona!”

 

Block B ran towards her and greeted her with a 90 degrees bow. She happily smiled at them; she then frowned as she slowly approached me. I shut my eyes and silently looked away knowing she’s smack me any minute *SMACK!* now...okay I was 1 second to late... I looked up at her with pleading eyes.

 

“Noona-”

 

“Is it okay to talk to Jiho privately?” Bom asked as she interrupted them, Block B looked at each other as they nodded in agreement. “Deh noona...”

 

“Uh...noona, you can do whatever you want with him” :P They joked.

 

“Yah! Aish!” I glared at them before they disappeared.

 

“Kamsahamnida...Dongsaeung’s” Block B smiled as they waved goodbye.

 

“Yah! Zico!” Another voice hissed.

 

I looked around only to find Bom noona 3inches away from me sighing. “Yah! I’m right behind you, you punk”

 

I looked at Bom noona in amazement as she motioned me to turn around and I did. As soon as I turned around the person gladly punched me in the stomach. I groaned.

 

“That felt good” Dara smiled. I coughed clutching my stomach, afraid she’d hurt me again.

 

“Oh-god Dara noona punches like a dude.”

 

“What was that?” She leaned in whispering in my ear.

 

“Aniyo...” I closed my eye tightly; there was nothing that could’ve been scarier than Dara and Bom noona.

 

“Aigo this kid” Bom noona shook her head sideways not knowing what to do.

 

Doojoon’s POV:

 

Oh would you look at that, I feel so forgotten.

 

“My B-”

 

“That’s okay, make sure to be carefully going to your next class with Mingki araso?” Bom said cutting me off. “Wait-”

 

“Bye Guys” Bom shouted as the 4 separated in two different directions.

 

“YAH! What about me!” I looked back to Bom and Dara who was nowhere to be seen. “AISH!” I frowned, looking down covering my face in embarrassment.

 

“Whats wrong with oppa...” One girl asked. **

 

“Doojoon? What’s wrong with you?” someone came beside me patting my shoulder.

 

“Kikwang?”

 

Bom’s POV:

 

“Is it okay to talk to Jiho privately?” I asked as I interrupted them, Block B looked at each other as they nodded in agreement.

 

“Deh noona...”

 

“Uh...noona, you can do whatever you want with him” :P They joked. I looked at them then to Kyung who was now hiding behind Minhyuk (B-bomb)

 

I slowly walked towards Kyung and smacked him in the head.

 

“Ow! Noona...I’m-” I smacked him again.

 

“Yah, Were you skipping classes again!” I glared at him. “I’m sorry noona...”

 

 “aigo, araso...I’ll let you of this time but-”

 

Kyung hugged me tightly but the waist whispering, “Miahne (sorry) noona...” putting his Aegyo on.

 

“PARK KYUNG!” I snapped, “Don’t you dare use your Aegyo on me, just because I’m your sister” I shouted in English.

 


A/N

^^ Hi guys I hope you like this Chapter Don't worry in the next few chapters she'll have her revenge but that will be up to you to decide now ^^ it seems like u guys know that Bom and Kyung are Bro & Sis XD

 

39 SUBSCRIBERS?!!? I LOVE YOUS :D :*

  heart  

 

P.S I will update a long chapter if I get 9 individual comments :P ^^