B to the I to the G to the BANG

In Love With Your Bestfriend's Brother? (HIATUS)

On the way back home from school, you gazed out the window, lost as the scenery flew by. You thought this was perfectly normal and fine, but Jiyong did not. In fact, he was actually surprised and uneasy about your silence. Usually you were loud and obnoxious, always blabbering loudly.... but today you weren't. It was rather concerning considered how annoying you could be.


After a few more minutes of silence, Jiyong let out a long, frustrated sigh. Snapping out of your daze, you looked over at him, blinking innocently, "Oppa?" you said, tilting your head slightly as he stared straight ahead with a serious expression. "... Do you..." he trailed, hesitating at his offer being the over protective brother he was to you. "Do you what?" you replied impatiently. "Want to.." At this point, you were quite annoyed, really. You slapped his arm, "Kwon Jiyong!" He shook his head, waving the matter off like nothing. "Nevermind, you were being mean to me just now." "Yah." you barked at him, sitting back in your seat with an annoyed expression.

After several moments of extended silence, Jiyong chuckled. "What?" you snapped, clearly annoyed by your elder brother's immaturity level. "I was going to ask earlier if you wanted to see Bigbang since we're all back from..." he hesitated, choosing his word carefully, "business." he finished. Immediately, you perked up, the annoyed expression wiped clean off your face and was replaced by a smile. "Really?! Of course I want to see them!" you clapped your hands together in enthusiasm. "Yah, do you love them more than me?" he frowned, pouting a bit. "Of course." you replied heartlessly with a laugh. 

"Aigoo, you little--" he shoved your head playfully, making you both laugh. Luckily for Jiyong, his plan had worked and the rest of the car ride was filled with jokes, and laughter. -- Typical Kwon children bonding. It was comforting for Jiyong to hear you being loud and obnoxious again rather than gazing out the window with a star struck case as you literately drooled while he tried to make conversation. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"DAESUNG OPPA!" you squealed, throwing open the car door open, leaving a hurt Jiyong as you ran towards Daesung and threw your arms around his neck, messing with his blonde hair. "Aigoo! I missed you in Daegu~ GD hyung made us be so serious," he feigned sadness with a pout, making Jiyong scoff. "I wouldn't have had to told you if you hadn't been smiling the entire trip." he replied snappily. 

"Ahem. Kwon Jihyun. Did you seriously forget about us?" a deep voice complained. Your turned your head, seeing T.O.P. "Seunghyun ~ annyeong ~ How was your trip?" you tried to make conversation, only to fail. He laughed, ruffling your hair, "It was good. Except GD scolded us because of Daesung." he joked. Jiyong and Daesung threw their arms up, frowning, "Why is it always our fault now?!" 

Leaving T.O.P to quarrel with the other two, you went over to Taeyang, hugging his waist, "Umma ~" you teased, poking his rib as you laughed at his nickname. Taeyang rolled his eyes playfully, "Be quiet ahjumma." he replied with a smirk. "Yah. Ahjumma?  Excuse you umma ahjussi, but I'm perfectly young ~" you flaunted your young looks at Taeyang, only to be poked in the head.

Lastly, you skipped over to the youngest member of Bigbang; Seungri the maknae. "Maknae oppa, did you get sleep at all? Your panda eyes are worse," you frowned, tapping your chin as he pouted at your teasing. "Maybe I should buy you BB cream to conceal some of that." you joked. He shook his head and rolled his eyes playfully, putting his hands on your head and messing up your hair. "Pfft. I'm the one who bought your first BB cream, be quiet Jihyun." he said, turning away from you as if he were angry. "And I'll be the first to buy you some, panda." you said back, being awfully persistent. 

Seungri glared at you playfully as you battered you eyelashes like an angel, "So, oppa ~ Did you get me a present?" you asked innocently as if nothing were wrong. "Yah, I come back from a long trip and you ask me that? Not, 'Oh how was the trip, oppa? Did you have fun? Meet a girl?' Huh?" he interrogated, crossing his arms and rolling his eyes. 

You ignored him, waving the matter off. "Did you get me something?" you insisted, leaning towards his shoulder and pushed him lightly. Sighing, he rested his case, putting his hands up as if surrendering. "Alright, alright. I got you something, so stop." he said before leaving the room for a second before coming back with a pink gift bag. Immediately, your eyes brightened and you snatched the bag away, sitting in the corner greedily while you dug through the bag, only to pull out ...... lingerie? 

"LEE SEUNGHYUN!" you barked, throwing the lingerie at his face before chasing the him around. "You idiot! I hope Jiyong oppa punishes you!" you hollered as he ran up the stairs. Shaking your head, you returned to where the rest of Bigbang was. They had grins on their faces, "Aigoo~ Our maknaes are so cute." Daesung chuckled. You pouted, "But I really thought he got me something nice like he promised." she sighed. Taeyang laughed, "Don't worry. He didn't just get you something ... we all pitched in to buy something .. but it's being shipped from a certain somewhere." he ruffled the top of your head, grinning.

For the rest of the day, you remained at Bigbang's place, eating the dinner you and Taeyang the umma had prepared as well as catching a horror movie that made Seungri scream like a girl several times. The day was full of fun and laughter thanks to your Bigbang oppas. 

- - - meanwhile ~

Woohyun slid open the balcony door of his apartment and heaved a long sigh as he gazed up at the night sky. seeing the moon shine brightly as stars decorated the sky. His gaze softened, your face immediately coming to his mind as he held out a silver necklace with a gold star and a silver cresent moon. Though the necklace was a bit pricey, it was worth it because it was for you.

Smiling softly through his scarf, Woohyun yawned, fiddling with the necklace with his thumbs, I wonder if your looking at the moon tonight, Jihyun-ah. If not, I'll give it to you tomorrow. he thought warmly before slipping the necklace back into his pocket and heading back inside. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

aigoo, it truly has been too long, my lovely readers!
I am so sorry for the really late update ... 
school has taken back my life and unfortunately
my teachers like to give out homework and tests all the time.
// sigh. but i'll try to update more and more now, no worries!

& also, FIGHTING! to all of you also back in school ~
good luck and get good grades! try your best. (:

i hope you still continue supporting this story ~
saranghae! - - author-nim, crysanthamum.