Another morning

In Love With Your Bestfriend's Brother? (HIATUS)

"Dongsaeng~ wakey wakey, time for school~"

A faniliar voice called out to you. You stirred slightly in your sleep.

"Yahh... Go away.." you mumbled as you slapped the air in your sleep. The familiar voice chuckled.

I just want some sleep.. jeez.. is that so much to ask?

"Dongsaeng,  c'mon, it's your favorite oppa here~" the voice cooed happily to you. Letting out a groan, you rolled over with a stubborn sigh. "I only have one oppa.. he got kicked out of the house.." you mumbled, your lips pouting.

"Exactly." You then realized that it was your big brother, Kwon Ji Yong, G-Dragon, your one and only older brother - whom of which got kicked out of the house. Your eyes fluttered open. You rolled over, facing your older brother. A smile formed on your face, but then fading away when realizing he wasn't supposed to be back at home/

"Oppa! What are you doing here? Umma and Appa kicked you out two weeks ago!"  you said in a low tone. Just so your parents couldn't hear. He sighed and ruffled his blonde hair - wait blonde?! "You even died your hair blonde.." You yawned, oh yes, those four hours you wasted on your song last night wasn't helping to stay awake.

"What? Don't like the color? I'll change it back. " he said to you with a grin. You shook your head without effort. Waving your hand in the air, just barely holding it up.  "No..no..no need, it looks good." you mumbled as you stuffed your face into your pillow. Jiyong sighed.  "Jihyun-ah ... wakey wakey, c'mon dongsaeng! It's already eight twenty." he whispered into your ear, your head shot up. 

"Why didn't you mention that before?! Oppa! I'm going to be late!" you hissed at him before leaping out of bed, throwing your blanket into his face.  "Yah! That wasn't ni -" You slammed the bathroom door.  "Nice.." he sighed as you the shower water. It took at least thirty minutes for you to get ready. And ten minutes to walk to school. You didn't even own a car. 

After showering and brushing your teeth, you came out of the bathroom, securely in a towel.  "Yah, oppa. Turn around, better yet, cover you face with the blanket. I have to change." You said to him as your brushed out your long, semi-dry hair. He pouted. 

"Your my sister! What does it matter!" he whined. Oh how you wanted to smack the life out of him.

"I'm going to be you idiot!" you hissed. "I've seen you a billion times!" he complained, clearly displeased he had to ruin his hair with the blanket. "Yeah, when I was five." you pointed out. He blinked, "Touche'." he muttered as he covered his face with the blanket, careful not to ruin his carefully styled hair.

Laughing only slightly you let your towel drop from your body and quickly changed into you under garnments and your school uniform. As you buttoned up your uniform jacket you took the blanket from Jiyong's face and threw it on the bed. He smiled at you.
 "Did you peek?" you asked suspiciously. He shook his head.

You gazed out the window. "Did you climb in the window? Oh look, it's snowing. But I have to walk.." you mumbled the last part to yourself. Jiyong looked over at you and your pouting. "I'll drive you! I can't have my wittle dongsaeng walking in the snow! You'll be a little popsicle and you-"With a sigh, you covered his mouth, "I get your point."

He nodded his head and grinned, eargerly he ran over to the window and jumped out. You ran over to the window and peeked down. He was stadning near his car and patting the hood. You closed the window. You ran over to your room door, grabbing your school bag from the floor as you ran out the door and down the stairs.

"GOING TO SCHOOL NOW!"

you yelled as you closed the house door behind you. You ran toward your oppa and hugged him, why? Because you were cold, duh. You let go and ran over to the passenger seat, you got in at the same time of Jiyong. Feeling warmer, you looked at your brother, only to see him grinning like a fool before speeding off.

 

- - - - A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W V Y Z - - - -

okay, first chapter done ^^ many more to go T_T it's okay though, i enjoy this. ^^
i hope this is good and acceptable! <3 

  <3 ~ ~Kamsahamida! ~ ~ <3