Another day of school

In Love With Your Bestfriend's Brother? (HIATUS)

It took only three minutes to drive to your school, well, three minutes of speeding.

Jiyong loved to speed more than anything. Which resulted in you screaming at him to slow down. Unfortunately, he mistakened you as saying your about to be late and stepped onto the pedal, speeding way beyond limit. But really? How could he mistaken slow down as about to be late? Well... At least you got to school with fourteen minutes to spare.

You hugged Jiyong goodbye and watched as he sped off. You prayed that he wouldn't get in a car chase. Because he, being his trouble making self, loved doing such things. You walked onto the campus of SEHS, an elite highschool for people with intense natural talent and skill.  Right when you looked up, you saw your best friend Minyoung. She ran up to you with a paniced expression.

"Jihyun! I didn't finish my history homework! Please let me copy yours, please. Please. Please. I will not take no for an answer! Damnit! Just say yes!! Pleaaase!" the girl begged. You sighed as you shook of your head. "Alright, alright." Minyoung squealed in happiness as you took your history homework from your bag.

You gave it to Minyoung as a wide smile came to her face. "Now,  just dont let your brother see. He'll give us both a hard time."

"Give you a hard time for what?" A voice asked. Speak of the devil.

You took the paper from behind her and folded it up before sliding it slyly into her back pocket. You shugged your shoulders and looked at Woohyun with a blank expression.

This person was the one that made your heart skip several beats. He was the one made your heart flutter. He was your bestfriend's brother. You wished he was yours. But that seemed to be far out of your reach.  You tried to ignore your feelings for him, but that seemed to be harder than you really expected.

"A-Ah, Oppa! We were just talking about--" "Nothing. Just talking about music class. Let's go Minyoung." And with that, the two of you walked away, leaving Woohyun and his group of friends behind.

"Unnie... Do you still like my oppa?" Minyoung asked innocently as she hugged her book against her chest. 
A soft sigh escaped your lips. "No, of course not! I mean -- well yes, but not as m - gah!" 

Minyoung pouted. "I really want you and oppa to be together.." she mumbled. You quirked an eyebrow. "Oh? Why is that?" you demanded. "Because It would be nice if you two were happy with eachother." she said with a small smile.

"He doesn't seem to want a girlfriend, Minyoung. I don't think it's possible for a happy ending." you told her with a sigh.  "Who cares about what he wants? It's about what he needs and what makes him happy," she stopped in front of you, "And you are the one he needs in order to be happy." she said sternly. You just blinked at her. "Aish! You are so stubborn!" she whined, stomping ahead of you into the school building. You laughed slightly before following after her to the building.

- - - - A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z - - - -

I promise i'll make the next chapter better ^^