Defending him

In Love With Your Bestfriend's Brother? (HIATUS)

P.E. had finally ended and you were standing by your locker attempting to tie up your long, dark chestnut hair with a pout placed firmly on your plump pink lips. Truthfully, it would have been a breeze to tie up your hair had it not been for the fact that you were lost in such deep thought.

At some point, you threw your arms up in frustration, the pout deepening. Another loose strand of hair. You were a perfectionist whether you liked it or not. Sighing, you slid the hair tie off your head for the umpteenth time that afternoon. Though, your ears perked at the sounds of girls gossiping near your locker.

"Did you hear? That looser Wooyoung or Woo whatever got his beat by Taejun!" a girl snickered. You furrowed your eyebrows, knowing all too well that they were speaking of Woohyun.

"Yeah! God, He is such a low life. Ugh, he's so annoying." a girl with hideous blue hair cackled with laughter. "We should just make him leave this school for good. With his dumb possy. This school is for the elite a beautiful. Not the ugly and low life." Yoomi, a tall and slender golden blonde haired girl with a pointy nose and pale complexity said as she examined her nails.

You didn't want to hear anymore of the insults that were being said about Woohyun. Sure, he pissed you off more than a few times, but regardless, your heart told you that he meant something whether you liked it or not. You slammed your locker loudly, causing the three girls to jump, "Yah!" a black haired girl with small eyes and slightly tanned skin barked. You turned around, your face void of emotions but your eyes dark and cold, "What?"

The girl was intimidated by your cold eyes, but quickly recovered, "Stop slamming lockers like that. It's annoying." the girl complained. "More like she's the annoying one." A short dark aurburn haired girl with smooth olive skin muttered. Her name was Hana. You quirked an eyebrow, "And I give a because ...?" "You rude little..!" Yoomi started, only to be cut off by her friends. "Yoomi, just leave her be. She's not worth it anyways. She's just trash like everyone else." Rina said. "Yeah Yoomi, she's just a with an attitude." agreed the auburn haired girl.

That was it. You were called a more than your temper could handle and they insulted Woohyun more than you could tolerate. You glared fiercely at the girls, walking towards them and then taking Rina's collar and shoving her against the locker. "I'm done with hearing your . I may be a , but damn, I really don't give a about your nonsense." you paused, letting go of Yoomi with a shove.

"And laughing because someone is ing suffering at the hands of another human being? Who the hell are you to call him a low life?" you demanded with a snarl. "This is your last warning for you and your damned possy, Yoomi. If I catch you laughing about how Woohyun has been beat up, or calling him names that describe him," you dragged your thumb across your throat, "And you're done." you spat before backing away.

The three girls stared fearfully as you turned away from them and walked off. Walking outside, you leaned against the tree with a sigh. You truthfully couldn't understand why you were defending him when he was such an to you.

Maybe it was time to accept that fact that you had feelings for him. You've been in love with him since you were in middle school with him. You had never acknowledged your feelings for him until now.

- - - - - - - - - 

Hi everyone! I'm officially back from my long term hiatus! <3 

I'm so sorry for going M.I.A. My schedule hasn't let me off easily and well, I've been busy everyday :/

But I'm back for good!! <3<3<3 Please continue to support this story and myself ~ 

Oh, and expect longer and better chapters after this! (:

Saranghae! Fighting!