You're mine

In Love With Your Bestfriend's Brother? (HIATUS)

The following morning, you woke up to the smell of.. galbi, rice, fish, and kimchi? If it was anything you knew better than music, it was definitely food. Of course you were estatic, but.. your parents never cooked anything traditional. Slowly, you looked up, seeing the face of the one male you probably adored more than your brother. Nam Woohyun.

You blinked, confused at first where you where and why you sleeping next to Woohyun... dear god, SLEEPING NEXT TO WOOHYUN. You gasped loudly, eyes rounding with shock as you fled to the other side of the couch, kicking Woohyun in the process. 

He startled awake, looking immediately to his right to find the culprit, still staring wide eyed at him. He stared back as if processing the situation. You let out a screech, flopping over the top of the couch to scramble into the kitchen on your knees, looking for Minyoung. "Yah!" you yelled loudly; spotting her in the kitchen. She turned around, hand perched on her hip, spatula in the other, "Boh?" "D-Did you really leave me on the couch sleeping- no, cuddling with W-Woohyun?" you questioned, bewildered. 

She nodded with a shrug, "Yeah. Whatever. Call him here to eat." Puffing your cheeks angrily, you let out a long, agitated sigh, attempting to collect yourself as you stepped out of the kitchen- only to collide with the one person you supposedly hated your enntire life. You staggered backward, instintively clinging to his shirt and bring him down with you. 

Your lips were only centimeters apart- closer than the first time this happened. Wait- why does this keep happening to me?! Ottokae? 

Woohyun didn't know he was doing. All he knew was that you were right there, closer than before. The question was: would he take advantage of the moment? It was a once in a lifetime change to kiss the girl you love.. on the floor of your home.. As odd as it was, the urge to kiss you was even more desirable. 

He watched you chew on your bottom lip, driving him crazy. He shifted his weight by using his arms to support him; his hands placed at the sides of your head. Your heart hammered against your ribcage, his heart was completely out of control. He leaned down, closing his eyes, his lips immediately meeting yours as your own eyes fluttered closed. One second, two seconds, three seconds, four seconds, five seconds, six seconds, seven se- "Um, if you're down making out on the floor.. breakfast is ready.."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  AT SCHOOL

Minyoung had decided to leave before the two of you, leaving you and Woohyun alone. The walk to school was awful awkward. You walked silently, both hands in your blazer pockets as you balanced on the curb. In attempts to break the silence, you looked over at Woohyun, unknowingly lifting her fingers to graze your lips, blushing madly at the thought of kissing Woohyun, "Why do you gel your hair so heavily like that? It's so..." her voice trailed, unsure how to finish the sentence. "Nerdy? Geeky? Disgusting?" he laughed; you frowned.

"Stop." you demanded. "What?" "Stop." you came to a halt on the curb, Woohyun following suit. "We're going to be late!" he sighed. You snorted, rolling your eyes, "I know you're not that much of a nerd, c'mon, I've seen your natural must. Let it loose today!" he stared at you as if you were insane. You flicked his forehead, "Pabo." Without a warning, you placed your hands in his hair before ruffling it like hell, smiling as the gel wore off, leaving his hair to be wild, yet charming. 

Wiping your now greasy hands on his blazer, you ed the top few buttons from his uniform shirt and ed his blazer, then disheveled his hair once more. Stepping back, you observed your work, completely satisfied at the new Woohyun, but glaring at the glasses perched on his nose. "Why do you wear these? You have perfect vision." you snorted, plucking them off his face and placing them on your own.

"Am I cute or am I cute?" he couldn't help but to stare at you. Every movement, every word, every action you took made his heart skip a beat. He rolled his eyes, shamelessly taking your hand in his and proceeding forward. With every step you took, the closer the two of you got. It wasn't long before your hands were completely inertwined and the two of your were walking the campus with hordes of people gawking at Woohyun's transformation as well as the two of you hand in hand. 

The day flew by quickly, and it wasn't long before the school day ended and you were reuinted with Woohyun. Shortly after your reuniation, Infinite decided to join. "YAH. NAM WOOHYUN. You still haven't explained why you're showing your true colors now." Dongwoo roared, furiously poking at Woohyun's chest. 

A snarl lined Woohyun's lips, about to let his temper get the best of him but then stopped when he realized you were by his side. Sighing, he slapped the male's hand away, "If you want to blame someone, blame her." he pointed at you. You shifted uncomfortably under the heavy stares of Woohyun's friends, "Can you stop that? It's weird." you muttered, causing Woohyun to wrap his arm protectively around you, "Mine." he growled. 

"Wait- does this mean we can shed our skins too?!" Dongwoo cheered, running his hands through his hair and allowing it to disheveled before loosening his uniform and then throwing his arms around Hoya, "WE'RE FREE!" "And why the hell are you hugging me for?" Hoya growled, shoving Dongwoo. 

Myungsoo shrugged, following suit by tearing the buttons at his sleeves and loosening his tie, messing with his hair. You watched as the rest of Infinite lost their own nerd appearances, leaving you flabbergastered with wide eyes.

"Wow, yeah, you guys are... hot." "YAH!" Woohyun immediately protested, covering your eyes and quickly dragging you away, "You can hit on me, but not my friends, arasso?" you pouted, "Are you my umma?!" "No, but you're mine." You stared at him, a deep blush crawling onto your cheeks, "I'm.. what?" He stared directly at you, a smirk on his lips, "You're mine." Slowly, a shy smile came to your face, "Yeah, I'm yours.
"

From the distance, a blonde with a deadly gaze watched the two; hate clearly filling the male's eyes as his hands curled into fists, "You won't be his for long, Kwon Jihyun." 

- - - - - - -

After Woohyun had taken you out to a cafe, and taken you to shop around, he had walked you home, stopping at your porch, The two of you standing in front of each other and laughing one last time. Wrapping an arm around your waist, he smiled softly, pulling you close to give you a loving kiss. A moment passed and the two of you pulled apart. Smiling like a silly child, you opened the door to your home, saying goodbye one last time before closing the door and immediately going to your room.

Running to your window, you grinned, seeing Woohyun, "Yah! Kwon Jihyun! Remember, you're mine!" he yelled loudly, grinning like hell as dogs began to howl and bark in protest to his disruption of their sleep, "Saranghae!" you giggled, "I'm yours~" you called back, watching as the doof he was- blow you a kiss and then run off into the night. 

Changing into pajamas, you fell back onto your bed, smiling like a fool at the ceiling. "I'm completely yours, Nam Woohyun. And only yours."

Things were good. Life was good. Right now, everything seemed to be perfect. You finally had Woohyun. The one thing you have always wanted most. And it happened. But of course- all good things must come to an end..