First Stage

Highway Don't Care

'Trying not to stop 'til you get where you goin.'

 

Sleep over 4 hours was enough for Kyungsoo. This day was D-Day of Kyungsoo first stage in Café Late. How nervous he was. But he must focus in study first of course, he had class on eleven up to five. But Xiumin who decided to marked him as his little brother because yesterday incident come in his flat around eight with his little brother, Kai. Not only Kai who maniac sport, Kyungsoo thought that all members of Kim’s family crazy with healthy and sweat because Kyungsoo already dragged by Xiumin on the field to exercise before he really awake. And those were not light exercise if he was forced to ran around the field twenty times with Monggu, Jongin’s dog, as instructor who was so noisy and hyperactive liked want to chase Kyungsoo being his breakfast.

Feeling exhausted and almost broke into pieces, Kyungsoo nearly kill those brothers before saved by Kim’s mother meal. After full Kyungsoo excuse to back to his room before someone with letter C came in and forced him to wait that annoying boy finished his meal. Who Chanyeol really was, so he had a very close relationship with Kim’s. Before Kyungsoo could think more Mrs. Kim put a big bowl of milk tea pudding in front of him and complained how tiny he was, and gave him a glass of milk… again.

Kyungsoo brought his heavy stomach to his room with Chanyeol. No, Chanyeol almost came to his flat but Kyungsoo already slammed the door in front of Chanyeol’s Yoda ears. That Chanyeol just scream a good luck and dragged his big foot to his room.

After cleaning his sweaty body with strawberry flavor soap, he ready to class. Three subjects at noon didn’t make Kyungsoo as sleepy as Kai who already drooling over his book. No wonder Kai always looked sleepy everywhere and everytime because he always do sport thing all the day. Beside Kai sat Sehun who always looked sleepy although he really wasn’t. And there was Tao who already had sleepy bags under his eyes, not because he sleepy or sick or drug, there were his natural eyes seemed. Enough for sleepy thing.

Kyungsoo and his big mate spent their break before work to main hall, watching some senior performances. Some of them even gave a chocolate to criticize their show. Tao who ate three chocolate bar in a row suddenly screaming that he had a pimple in his chin. Then they decided to go home.

At eight Chanyeol already pick him up because of their show and had a complain.

“Why you never answer my call and reply some text Dyo-ya? You are so mean. Huhuhu…”

“I know you don’t really cry Chanyeol-ssi.”

“I know, too. But why? Why? Waeeeeee….”

“Aish, stop it, you look like a big baby.”

“I’m not, you are the baby one. Why you do this to meee…..”

“I don’t know why I must reply the question that you know the answer is.”

“I don’t know the answeeeeerrrrr….”

“Are me in class at three?”

“Yes, I mean noooo….”

“You already know I have a class right?”

“I dunnnnnnooooooo…..”

“I already answer your question many times in Kim’s house. Case closed.”

“But how hard texting a word so that I don’t worry about you, what if you fall sleep and missing your next class, what if you have a problem that I can help to solve it, what if…”

“You bothering my class which a killer professor know that I am busy with my phone and dragged me out to class. Case really close. Lets focus for our performance tonight, ne?”

“Alright, but promise me you reply my text later, ne?”

“Yeah.”

Case not really closed if you know what I mean.

 

______oOo______

 

At nine, Ryeowook, Chanyeol, and Kyungsoo were discussing about what their stage name, then ChanSoo was born that night. The café already full of girl who wanted to see their performance. Maybe just Chanyeol performance, D.O. still someone stranger in this region. He wished he had fans too soon. Kyungsoo saw Taylor Swift among those girl in the corner, waving her hand excitedly to him. Or to Chanyeol. But Kyungsoo still reply to waving his hand though. Such a beautiful noona.

Their list song already stood on the second frame beside the menu, Holy Grail by Jay-Z ft Justin Timberlake, Billionaire by Travie McCoy, Nothing on You by BoB, Guilty by Dynamic Duo, Missing You by Fly To The Sky, Highway Don’t Care by Tim McGraw. Their performances such a won a jackpot, many applause for the harmonize between the newbie and the professional guitarist wanna be. Until the last song, when Chen be wild, laughing so hard and did crazy dancing in front of the audiences, Kyungsoo eyes shinning dangerously, and Chanyeol smile widely. Kyungsoo promised him self to not do something weird near Chen and of course got the very expensive meal which he never eat before, by Chanyeol treat.

 

___oOo___

 

After off the stage, Taylor approached Kyungsoo.

“Can we talk a minute, Kyungsoo-ya?”

“I am D.O. here noona, of course.”

“Alright then. Yeolie! I borrow your Soo awhile!” Taylor shout to Chanyeol.

“No way!” Chanyeol shout back. But Taylor still hold Kyungsoo hand and brought it outside the café.

“Hihihi. Such a jealous boyfriend,” Taylor said.

“I’m not his boyfriend!” Kyungsoo embarrassed because that compliment.

“Okay, okay.”

“So, talk about what noona?”

“Oh yeah, sorry. I have a project for next week. We must collaborate with junior. Are you already taken yet? Maybe by Chanyeol?”

Like a beautiful lady proposed him to become his wife. Kyungsoo stole glance to Chanyeol which stood not far from him. But said no quickly, before Chanyeol remembered his task.

“Oh thank you D.O.-yaa. You saved my life,” Taylor squeezed him so hard.

“No. No. No, what are you doing to my squishy Miss Swift,” Chanyeol suddenly stood behind them.

“I am not squishy!” Kyungsoo tired always argue with everyone compliment. Why the ‘Baby Soo’ title from high school still smell here.

 


Thank you and sorry anyway *deep bow*

Okay You are Too Cute