Semi Formal Welcoming Party

Highway Don't Care

'You're trying not to think about what went wrong.'

 

Why were Jongin and Chanyeol drooling?

Because they saw the beautiful Kyungsoo in suits. With his pony gone, his manly forehead infite everyone to swim there. With his natural make up still made his pulm lips more full and again invite everyone to taste it. Kyungsoo still frozen in his spot, looking two weird man with his beautiful rich white eyes with O.O mode without blinking. Looking those three crazy men in his room, Baekhyun make a noise.

“Wake up! Wake up! Or we will be late. You two! Clears your saliva! And you Kyungsoo! Don’t make a O.O face or I’ll kiss you. Hurry, hurry.”

The three idiots went out following Baekhyun with red face.

“I borrowed my dad’s car, wait me at the gate,” Chanyeol said.

Still felt uncomfortable Kyungsoo’s looked so lost and squeezing his hand nervously. Baekhyun looked up his cellphone.

“You look so different. Handsome,” Jongin cleared his throat.

“Thank you.”

Chanyeol came with his car and saw the two birds looked red as tomatoes, Jongin and Kyungsoo.

“Get in!”

Kyungsoo thought why they must ride car, that building just a kilo, not more. But he couldnt complain or everyone will face him, that’s make he more nervous. He never put a make up except before on stage and he never came to the party with that magical things on his face, too. Baekhyun took the front seat, so Kyungsoo and Jongin be the seatmate for five minutes. No one spoke, when the noisy one Byun 'Barking' Baekhyun still busy with his phone, Jongin and Kyungsoo didn’t dare to speak anything, and Chanyeol must focus at the road. But nobody knew that Chanyeol stole glance to Kyungsoo.

Like forever, they’re finally arrived. Kyungsoo with his shy mode following his buddies walk in the Café Late Tea. There’s close sign hung on the door. Jongin mumbled wanted to go to his brothers and Baekhyun suddenly disappeared in the crowded, leaving the two behind. Kyungsoo still couldn't speak anything, his lips with some lip gloss made him thought that he seem like a girl.

“You look so beautiful,” Chanyeol broke the silence. His cheeks reddened.

Kyungsoo frozened, ‘Look, someone just say you beautiful thing. I really like a girl. Lemme die right nowwwww!’ Kyungsoo thought.

“Why you didn’t style your hair before, you look so cute in your daily hair, the bowl style,” Chanyeol seemed had to back in his old habit. Noisy one.

‘And he said I am cute. What the , just push me in the muddy pool,’ Kyungsoo thought. Then someone spoke out of the speaker. Everyone pay attention to that big man.

“Ladies and gentlemen. Tonight is the big night, like every year before, there are four new members in Café Late Night, and don’t be sad after our four members who’d graduate, they still ours. The members of Café Late Tea never replaceable. Give me applause.”

So many applauses gave to him, although there’re some old man, that old man didn’t like upset or what and some of them even whistled. Chanyeol like usual make some weird sounds.

“Thank you. Thank you. Please to four new members go on the stage. Do Kyungsoo, Huang Zitao, Kim Jongin, and Oh Sehun. Give them applause.”

After introduction, got a formal ID or member card, with stage name Kyungsoo as D.O., Tao still Tao, Jongin as Kai, and Sehun still Sehun too. Kyungsoo’s not surprise when the manager this club was Professor Kim Ryeowook. But he forced to be called only Ryeowook outside the campus building. Kyungsoo’s not surprise too when Ryeowook forced him to always clinging him until the party was over. Ryeowook even tried to gave him a ride, but Kyungsoo could escape when Ryeowook’s friend, Kyuhyun wanted to talk about some project. But Kyungsoo only met Chanyeol on the gate.

“Jongin wants spend this night in his bro house,” Chanyeol spoke before Kyungsoo could ask.

“And…”

“Baek with Chen. So, only you and me. Want to get some warm before go home?”

“Hmm, no, I already full, want to sleep.”

“Oh, me too, but I think… ugh… nothing… yeah.”

After long time not did the sit thing, Kyungsoo fell a sleep on his seat. Just like a second, he nearly awoke when Chanyeol called his name, in Kyungsoo eyesight Chanyeol sang a lullaby to him. But then he actually awoke when Chanyeol touched his cheek. Kyungsoo touched his lips, to found some drool. Chanyeol face looked so red, maybe he just a little drunk or just sleepy.

“Sorry hyung, I just… Thank you so much for being so kind to me, many thanks. So sorry you must take care of me for being my mentor. And thank you...”

“Relax Soo, hahaha, you must so tired,” Chanyeol already in his zone again.

They climbed up to their room, after some thank you again they separated. The cinderella story was ending here. But Kyungsoo loved story already began.

______oOo______
 

Kyungsoo’s second day such a full day too. For a freshman, they just got many theories not a practices one. He just liked a highschooler who must spent his 6 hour of his time in campus. And the professors still gave them a lot of homework and little project, some of them gave pretest before class s and post test before class ended. Not so tired at all, but Kyungsoo worried he would catch hemorrhoid because always sit, he must did a lot of sport and drank more water.

After classes Kyungsoo and his group a.k.a Tao, Jongin, Sehun went to library to did homework. After only an hour, Jongin dragged them went to the gym, that’s not what Kyungsoo mean when he would do exercise before, and God always heard him. So, with many sweats he had, he reached his room again at six. Took a long shower, then laying in front of the TV. He still didn’t have dinner yet, waiting a free meal in café later. Didn’t know what to do, he decided to went to café at eight. The first week he just became a trainer, following his mentor every single move.

 


 

I couldn't write a good story with a good spelling. I'm so sorry. And thank you soooooo much for read this fics. If you miss all ChanSoo moment because they didn't do comeback together just watch ChanSoo Heaven channels on youtube. His/her videos were daebak. For all BaekYeol and KaiSoo shippers dont hate me.

Aww Inkigayo ships ChanSoo... <3<3<3