Hoksi Nan Neo Joh-a Aniya?

Highway Don't Care

'The highway don't care if you're all alone.'

 

What are Baekhyun talking about? Kyungsoo thought.

“Don’t try me, Do Kyungsoo. I know it’s hard talking about boys and kissing when you’re oh-so-manly, and I know you can’t help it that Chanyeol has ever wanted to kiss you because you’re so cute and adorable, me too,” Baekhyun touched Kyungsoo lips with his fore finger. “I wonder how it’s taste, so full and soft,” Baekhyun his bottom lips seductively.

“YA! YA! YA! I’M GOING HOME!” Jongdae shouted jealously as he hit Baekhyun head so hard before took his bag and going out.

“CHEN-SSI! CHEN-SSI! YOEBO! DON’T LEAVE ME WITH THIS SCARY LITTLE BOY!” Baekhyun’s running after Jongdae, leaving the shock Kyungsoo.

The corridor suddenly turned into a hot pot. Kyungsoo was so shock and embarrassed or angry that there would be no more time for him to catching Baekhyun noisy parrot. So, Chanyeol was stole his kiss. But, how can Kyungsoo didn’t remember anything? Was that the dream in the bus some week ago? But, that was just a dream, wasn’t it? Or that really a real reality? He promised him self to kill Chanyeol.

‘BAAM BAAM BAAM BAAM BAAM’

“Pssssssst, don’t make any noise, it’s a sleep time,” Chanyeol opened his door a little bit. And Kyungsoo pushed the door widely.

“W…what?” Chanyeol tried to keep his voice up.

“Park. Chanyeol. How dared you tell them that I am your boyfriend and how dared you even kiss me when I didn’t know that ing kissed,” Kyungsoo said dangerously as he walk toward Chanyeol.

Kyungsoo’s height was almost half feet shorter than Chanyeol, but the scene looked like Chanyeol was shrinking. It was real when some one said elephant afraid with a mice, it was true when some people said they afraid with caterpillar which the size so small than them. Giant Chanyeol walked backward as the angry Soo keep their distance closer.

“Yes! I’d tell them!” Chanyeol shouted confiedent when he reached the wall.

Kyungsoo stopped and stood quietly, waiting the giant spilt all up.

“So what if I tell all of them that you are mine!” the confident Chanyeol then tried to walk toward Kyungsoo who still rooted in same coordinate.

“So what if I’d kiss you because, oh come on bae. You knew that I like you, don’t you,” Chanyeol which was being over confident again stood in front of evil Soo who staring unblinkly to him.

“When did you kiss me, and why I can’t remember it?” That dream wasn’t true, was it? Kyungsoo thought.

“The way we going home, when I tried to woke you up but you just your lips seducing my brain. I couldn’t help it,” Chanyeol said in low voice that Kyungsoo must looked at Chanyeol lips to read what he said. And it was the wrong decision because looking a lips made him hotter.

Chanyeol moved closer. Kyungsoo’s brain seemed nowhere. Then suddenly Chanyeol gripping Kyungsoo’s wrist in his big hands, lowering his head towards Kyungsoo’s face. Chanyeol’s face was an inch from Kyungsoo’s when he spoke breathlessly, “Tell me to stop.” Then that was happen. Lips met the plump lips, fit perfectly together. A tingling sensation was spreading through Kyungsoo stomach, and the butterflies flied happily in his chest. Chanyeol lips was so soft and sweet. Kyungsoo felt flying in the sky at a sunny day. After a while Chanyeol bite Kyungsoo’s bottom lip which made Kyungsoo awoke. Completely awoke. He pushed Chanyeol face, punched his stomach and started doing jujitsu choking before he ran to his own flat with his cute all red face.

 

___oOo___

 

It was about invited a noisy bestfriend in the form of all his mind. Kyungsoo knew that he must not happy being kissed from a boy. That was wrong. He was a normal man, a straight one who attract with a woman y s or just innocent nerd with oversize blouse and thick glasses. But he could not deny that he liked Chanyeol’s kindness, which always made him happy. He liked Chanyeol’s existence with annoying voice and sassy request. He liked Chanyeol’s delicious homemade food which never made him hungry. He liked being in Chanyeol embracing warm hug, his petite body was so perfect on the giant one. He liked the weird sensation in her stomach when Chanyeol gave him a skinship, or just an accidently touch. Yes, he liked Chanyeol’s sweet kiss, too.

“Oh, hi Dyo. Congratulations,” Baekhyun started bothering Kyungsoo again the next day.

“Don’t say anything,” Kyungsoo gave him a death glare.

“Of course I’m right! I’m always right! Congratulation for being our group. Come on Soo, it’s not that bad, really,” Baekhyun said happily as he poke Kyungsoo cheek lightly.

“Do you really want this soap wash your mouth and this sharp knife cut your fingers one by one, Baekhyun hyung?” Kyungso hissed.

“WELCOME TO THE GAY WORLD!” Baekhyun shouted and ran away as the sponge hit his back head. Still Kyungsoo could keep the knife wasn’t become a part of ninja assault weapon.

It was about drowning in Chanyeol’s spell. Chanyeol still studied in same building with Kyungsoo. Still being Kyungsoo’s neighbor, still his mentor and his partner on stage. Chanyeol still went home village together with Kyungsoo. Chanyeol was still Kyungsoo’s friend, bestfriend.

“Mister beautiful, please tell me that you aren’t mad with me,” Chanyeol said while walked together to their apartment the other night.

“I’m always mad with you, don’t you know that?” Kyungsoo said blankly. His and Chanyeol did the daily routine like always, like nothing important kiss really happen.

Hearing the evil answer, Chanyeol still happy, even treat Kyungsoo a tteokbokki.                                                                                       

It was about his desired life. Kyungso gladded have someone beside him. Who always supported him, comforted him when he sad, cheering when he happy, embracing him when he was alone, he glad to have Chanyeol around him who never angry and leave Kyungsoo although he was so grampy.

“The last one there is a freak!” Chanyeol screamed as he raced straight to the apartment building.

And Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes and kept his slow motion walking.

It was about love. When Kyungsoo saw Chanyeol wide smile with rich teeth in front of the entrance buiding, waiting him. Kyungsoo knew that he was like that weird boy name Park with Crazy and Chanyeol.

Hoksi na neo joh-a aniya? As Kyungsoo smiled back and climbed the stairs together.

 


So, the next chapter is the last one. Hihihi. Thank you for read, commented, subscribed, and upvoted. 

Sorry for typos and grammatical errors *deep bow* Have a nice Wednesday \o/

ChanSoo was Perfect Together