Second Date

Highway Don't Care

'You're trying not to get lost in the sound but that song is always on.'

 

Suho was a nerd actually. A handsome nerd who wanted to found his soul mate in the library, or did he already find it yet? Sure. Those books are his mate now. He was busy looking the bookshelves. But he did seem to realize he was being watched, because he looked up suddenly at the creepy eyes, which was still starring at him from the other side of the library. For some reason, the sight of the looked like a ghost seemed to amuse him. He chuckled and muttered, “That squishy boy.”

He found what he was looking for in the top of the shelves. He climbed up, and took that book like a ninja. He set of down the seat toward the corner one, where the creepy and squishy one sat down beside the copy machine. He sat in front of that ghost look alike. He didn’t look at it, but after a moment he spoke to it.

“Fancy seeing you out of the café D.O.-ya,” Suho said as he turned to smile at the adorable boy.  Kyungsoo looked distinctly ruffled.

“I want to talk to you actually, hyung. But you seem busy, so I wait here. Hehe.”

“What wrong with your face?”

“Is there something on my face?”

“You look so tired.”

“It’s already Friday hyung, almost all of people seem bad before weekend and fresh but feel annoyed when it comes Monday.”

“And the tired mode can reduce with a vitamin. Take this,” Suho handed a bottle of vitamin to Kyungsoo.

“Thank you.”

“And you sit so stiffly Dyo-ya.”

“You’d be stiff if you’d been sitting ten hours.”

Seems not surprised, Suho just giggled.

“You must not push your self so hard to study Do Dyo, you still on your first year, just sing everyday and study ten minutes before class and you saved.”

Kyungsoo sniffed.

“I just have a full class and do all my homework, and sit with stiff and straight back good for my growth.”

“Don’t be serious Kyung, look at him. He can enjoying his sleepy live,” Suho pointed the bundle of sack which was actually a Jongin with his brown coat covering his whole body.

“Your brother is genius, he can do ten minutes while me an hour.”

“You can blame him,” said Suho gently.

Then Kyungsoo remembered he should ask something to the leader.

“Hyung… How can we plot our shift in the weekend? The board shift empty at Saturday and Sunday.”

“Just put your name and your partner to that board, as fast as you can before the three couples on it.”

“Oh, thank you, hyung.”

Before Suho could say any word, Kyungsoo already said bye and rushed to the café without wake Jongin up. And luckily Chanyeol already there, so Kyungsoo no need to call about the schedule.

“So… Chanyeol-ssi… would… you… mind… to… have… a… shift… tomorrow?”

“Helloooo my lovely dongsaeng,” Luhan said with sassy tone.

“Calm down Dyo-ya. Of course we must take Saturday shift, we reduce three hours. That’s why I am here, I already sent you thousand message, but I think you still didn’t read it. Please don’t ignore me…” Chanyeol made a fail aegyo.

“Can I write it down now?” Kyungsoo said.

“Okay I’m not here now,” Luhan said still with sassy tone.

“I’d written it this morning, hehehe…” Chanyeol said.

“Oh okay, so excuse me to lea…” Kyungsoo said.

“Do Kyungsoo, I still standing in front of youuuu….” Luhan sang a song.

“Lets eat at ramen shop, I promised you a free meal right,” Chanyeol said.

“No ramen, I want pizza or sushi!” this was Kyungsoo.

“Diyooooo… don’t do that to your hyuuuung….” Luhan reached the high tone.

“Okay, let’s go,” Chanyeol and Kyungsoo walked out.

“I BEING INGNORED…. OKAAAAY NOBODY LOVES MEEE… ONLY MY MINNY WHO LOVES ME FOREVER…”

“I don’t love you, Lu-ge,” Xiumin said from the counter, read his coffee book diligently.

“NOOOO WAAAAAY….”

______oOo______

 

So, there was an angry D.O. and a innocent Chanyeol inside the ramen shop.

“Chanyeol-ssi, I said I want pizza or sushi, not a ramen,” Kyungsoo hissed.

“Yes, you can got all you want here, ramen shop just a name Dyo-ya. Look, there’s pizza ramen and sushi ramen on the menu,” Chanyeol said happily, certainly he was happy because he must not spend many money to treat Kyungsoo, stingy.

Kyungsoo just didn’t believe his eyes and tongue, not only weird name, the weird meal just taste great. No wonder Chanyeol liked it, and many students sit almost all the seat.

“So, this is our second date…” Chanyeol said.

“No!”

“And you are still shy...”

“I’m not!”

“And always cute…”

“Don’t you dare!”

“But aren’t a romantic type…”

“Are you listening what I said?!”

“Oh look! There’s a flying fox!”

“Liar…”

But Kyungsoo still turn his head to the window, with his hand which holding a slice of pizza ramen hanging in front of his face. And when he turn back to his meal, he was blushing so hard because his hand already in Chanyeol mouth.

“AW! That’s dirty Channie!” can’t hold his redden face no longer, he ran to the washroom to wash his hand for Chanyeol saliva before the Chan rabies virus infected his pure body.

After like ten thousands times  scrubbing with antiseptic liquid. Kyungsoo went straight to the exit door, without turning back. Poor Chanyeol with his money... A man with a money was not poor right? So, rich Chanyeol with his money…

______oOo______

 

Before did his shift, Kyungsoo already packing some kimchi paste to his mother, he brought his back pack to the café panned to straight took the bus after the shift end, he can sleep on the bus though.

That night Kyungsoo be the waiter, and got many pinch from the noona and many boy always called him when he was around, which Chanyeol always replacing his job to served that scary boy customers.

The night turned into morning so fast, suddenly Kyungsoo already sat comfortably at the corner of bus line 100. Time to breath the fresh air in two hours later.

 


Hello everyone... thank you for reading, subscribing, and leave a comment. Where's Kyungsoo by the way? Still busy with his movie? Hihihi... Oh, and Im feel sorry for many typos and grammatical errors, I caaaaaan't. 

Cute ChanSoo XD Bye again