Say Something

Highway Don't Care

'The highway don't care if you're coming home.'

 

There was a Chanyeol in the counter. Chanyeol in white, his face covering with flour. Just like Ju-On with giant body and over seen teeth.

“Oh? What? Oh? Hi Kyungie? What are you doing here?”

“Me? I am the one who must say that thing! What are you doing there?!”

“I am just making cookies,” Chanyeol replied nervously.

“At three in the morning, where your sleep gone?!”

“I had over sleep this morning, so here I am. Make a snack before sleep is not a wrong thing right.”

“But it creeping me out.”

“Do you just tell me that you have something you afraid of?”

“No, I just want to sleep, but  you made many noise.”

“Oh sorry.”

Kyungsoo sigh.

“May you help me so the noisy thing didn’t take a long.”

Kyungsoo clamed his teeth firmly together to stop him self from talking back. Chanyeol was bad influence. Talk less do more, Kyungsoo took the medium bowl while Chanyeol did the big bowl. Twenty minutes later they sat on the floor with the cookies and a cup of hot chocolate. Snack before sleep was not good, especially big calories one. But that was so delicious. Kyungsoo at that time forgot that he was mute to the boy named Chanyeol.

“Are you mad with me Soo?” Chanyeol opened his mouth.

Kyungsoo tried to ignored him and instead concentrated on bubble on his cup.

“Hm, no,” a weary sounding by Do Kyungsoo.

“But why you never talk to me, never reply my message, never play with me again. Why Soo Soo… Why?”

“Are you an insomniac? Let’s go to sleep,” Kyungsoo yawned.

“Where’s your shirt? Are you not cold just wore that singlet.”

“No, there’s warm in sleeping bed, and the heater still on.”

“But, look! Your nippy look so hard,” Chanyeol just touched the sensitive place. That was so wrong Chanie.

“YAH! Don’t touch! What’s wrong with you. Just go home. Don’t forget lock the door!” as the blushing Kyungsoo stood up and cleaning the mess they made. Xiumin will mad if he found a dirt on his counter.

“Ewww, don’t shy. Sorry. Kkaeb soooong…”

Chanyeol received another mumble from redden Soo.

“We are friend, and both of us a boy, don’t be so sensitive Soo Soo shuuu…” as Chanyeol blow a hot breath on Kyungsoo ear.

“Aish… Go away, ert!”

“No no no, you still single, if I was a girl, I wouldn’t want to go out with you either. Because you are so pretty, chubby, can I be your boyfriend instead?”

“No way!”

“Play hard to get, huh? Hihihihi, Soo Soo Soo, be my girlfriend please…” Chanyeol tried to hug Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and dragged the crazy giant out of the café, calm him self, cleaning the counter, and slept in peace. Ignoring the doggie bark as the back sound his nice dream.

 

______oOo______

 

The next day in café, XiuHan must be on stage, so Kyungsoo replaced Xiumin in the counter, he could learn fast being barista, not because he liked tea, coffee, cooking, or what, but because Xiumin always dragged him there when he saw Kyungsoo around him to accompany. Annoying Baekhyun nasal voice irritating Kyungsoo all the night. Giggling without any reason.

“What are laughing at hyung?”

“Nothing,” Baekhyung replied, trying to keep a straight face but his eyes could be normal.

“You are giggling at me, aren’t you? So what is it that’s so funny?” Kyungsoo challenged and raised his fist.

“Nothing. I am not giggling for anything. You’re paranoid Dyo,” Baekhyun said with a weird smile.

“…”

Kkaeb song,” while Baekhyun ran to behind Ryeowook.

“You’re die now, Baek!”

“Dyo Dyoooo Dyoooooooo… back to your place now,” Ryeowook said while block Kyungsoo way.

“But  hyung…”

“Right now, Dyo-yaa.”

Then, Kyungsoo went back to the counter. Meanwhile Baekhyun told Ryeowook about something and both of them giggling and stole glance to Kyungsoo, which Kyungsoo replied with a killing glared.

Before midnight, not only two buddies who were giggling and stole glance to Kyungsoo, all of the café workers did that even the duet, XiuHan. Kyungsoo didn’t bother, since he worked alone in the counter. After the shift end Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Chen, and Chanyeol walked together to the apartment. Chen would sleep in Baekhyun room that day.

“So…” Baekhyun started.

“What!” Kyungsoo snapped.

“You are already taken, aren’t you?”

“No, I focused to study and work and sing and my family, don’t have a time to date!” Kyungsoo glared.

“But Chanyeol said that…” Chen threw a question look to Chanyeol.

“Don’t believe it. He like make a joke!” Kyungsoo worried, what Chanyeol said to them actually.

Chanyeol made a fake blushing. Baekhyun and Jongdae let out a huge laugh.

“Ooh, bae, you don’t have to hide things from us. We’re just  like one big family. Just spill out…”

“What I must spill out, I don’t have any secret, just don’t believe what Chanyeol said,” Kyungsoo glared to Chanyeol, tried to find a hint.

“So, Chanyeol said that you had a pashy washy with boysy woysy named Chanyeol…” then they ran away, while Kyungsoo raised the X-Ray vision of superman.

 

______oOo______

 

Mission one, Kyungsoo knocked Baekhyun room.

“If you don’t open this ing door, I will break it on three, one, two, two and half…”

“Okay, okay, what do you want Mister Do? Why you don’t go to Mister Park now, we just a moderator, please…” Baekhyun begged.

“I just want to know from you two before I kill that Chanyeol. So? Will you talk or I must kill both of you, first?”

“Ahhh, Soo Soo, you are so scary, you know. Chanyeol said that you are his boyfriend. Want a proof?”

“… yes?”

“How many?”

“All of them.”

“Really?”

“Do you really want to die?”

“Calm down bae. First. You always together with him.”

“I always together with all of you.”

“You and him have a date every Wednesday.”

“That was bestfriend time.”

“Both of you have a honeymoon every weekend.”

“We went home, our hometown is same.”

“You ever sleep together.”

“We don’t do in romantic way, just sleep over like you two now.”

“But we are dating, Kyung, me and Jongdae are dating…” Baekhyun said. “And what about kiss.”

“What kiss?”

“Chanyeol said he already had a kiss with you.”

“WHAT?!”

 


 

I don't know,  I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, lol. Thank you for reading, commenting, subscribing, and upvoting. Sorry for typos and grammatical errors. Oh, and ChanSoo Heaven already update ChanSoo vid on yt \o/ 

Thank you so much *deep bow* Have a nice day :)

Cute ChanSoo Date Time