Practice Time

Highway Don't Care

'And I bet you got no idea you're going way too fast.'

 

Feeling fresh after sleeping in dreaming land about six years, sorry six hours, Kyungsoo mumbling some wish for have a great day. He started his day with push up and sit up, yeah, he really want to be a real man, not baby Soo. Sit up made his stomach not only two pack, sorry still not six packs, and reduced his baby belly so much which are increased to much between his sleep.

Double fresh was not similar with hungry, so after washing his face Kyungsoo made his breakfast or it’s already lunch? Kyungsoo was an Asian remember, he couldn’t just eat light pancake or a slice of bread in the morning, or noon? LOL. He must had many sugar for his full active day. And many calcium for his growth. So he made heavy pancake bread with nut and extra milk. Not enough, he ate banana and drank banana milkshake. Big sugar but still less oil. His sugar meal didn’t make him hyperactive though, like someone named start with letter ‘C’. Feeling full and fresh he start tuning his voice. He sang some song in front of his mirror. Then prepared him self to going out for a practice with Chanyeol.

Not an early man, so he just made straight twelve when showing his nose in front of the Café Late Tea. But the person who made the appointment already sat on the bench in front of the door. Sorry, near the main door of café.

“Hi Deeeeyooooo. How’s your day?” Chanyeol greet Kyungsoo with big grin again. Kyungsoo must saved his eyes with a blink because Chanyeol’s seeing his shining teeth.

“Great. You?” Kyungsoo must not ask this because Chanyeol’s enlarge his mouth and everything in it, more blinks.

“OF COURSE GREAT TOO! ARE YOU READY?!!!!”

Okay not only Kyungsoo eyes must be saved from Chanyeol effect, but also his ears, where’s his beautiful morning gone just because the person with letter ‘C’. Kyungsoo sigh and let his body dragged in by that giant.

“Look! I already set a lunch date for us. Just soup though. Hahaha. Sit down please,” Chanyeol dragged a chair for Kyungsoo sat. Kyungsoo wasn’t really a shy type, but he was very shy type. So he can’t hide his blush.

“Oh thanks, but I already ate before coming here…”

“Doesn’t matter. Just eat that soup without rice, just eat with eggs, kimchi, bacons, sausages,…” Kyungsoo must stop him!

“Okay, thank you.”

Praying his stomach didn’t explode before he become a great singer, he ate silently. But the people in front of him couldn’t stay quiet. While chewing his meal, Chanyeol made noises. Not a noisy chewing, but he didn’t stop talking.

“Are that so salty?”

“No.”

“Want some salt?”

“No.”

“Here, get some ketchup?”

“Thanks.”

“Do you like spicy’s?”

“No.”

“Do you really not want some rice?”

“Yes.”

“Yes want, or yes not want?”

“Don’t want.”

“How’s taste?”

“Delicious.”

“REALLY?!!! THANK YOU?!!!”

Chayeol patted Kyungsoo head lightly. Just made Kyungsoo blushed again. But Chanyeol’s cooking really delicous.

“Say aaaaa…”

“Aaaa?”

Chanyeol just fed Kyungsoo with bacon.

“Don’t (munch) feed (munch) me (munch) Chanyeol-ssi (munch) I (munch) am (munch) not (munch) a (munch) baby (gulp).” Blushes.

“But you must eat a lot Dyo.”

“But I can get it my self. And I already had my meal at home.”

“Alright. Alright. But you still eat a lot so you can grow a lot like me (wink).”

Okay enough. Kyungsoo watched Chanyeol disbelieved, looked how two bowl of rice which were empty on seconds in front of Chanyeol side. Big bowl of soup which empty on seconds later. Or big glass of milk which was empty too. But Kyungsoo remembered how big his meal, then sigh. How lucky the farmer are. How unlucky him self, the food just run to his cheeks, not his muscles. Sigh again and eat his bowl, no, a bowl of soup quickly before Chanyeol bothering with lovey dovey couple feeding. Oh not lovey dovey! No! Big no-no! All Kyungsoo blood looked like filled up his ear and face. My my.

After washing their dishes, they started their practice. Kyungsoo glad he could sing with someone, not like he hate sing alone. But, a partner was a perfect combination for learning. When there was someone who corrected the lyrics or the tones, someone senior who actually had learn more than him, someone bright and always smile who made you smile as bright as him too. Kyungsoo felt lucky. Chanyeol not as bad as he thought. Although Chanyeol did some weird act, like drooling over his guitar when Kyungsoo sang ballad at high note pitch.

Kyungsoo didn’t went home and decided to waited until his work when Chanyeol excuse him self to went to his class. He didn’t have any homework though. So he cleaned entire café. This was straight six when Xiumin came to preparing that night menu, together with Luhan, Suho, and Kris. Xiumin who was so neat surprise when see how clean their café was and all things were arranged neatly. Feeling so touch with the boy he almost screaming like crazy cow before Luhan huged him lovely.

“Dyo-yaaaaa, how sweet you are… (sobs)… three year I am here, I finally find a great dongsaeng. Let me XOXO you…” Kyungsoo who was not ready to escape received kiss and hug from Xiumin.

“Me too, me too!” Before Luhan could do the same, Kyungsoo ran to bathroom to took shower.

 

______oOo______

 

Menu this night were four like other night. But because the master chef must be on stage, the weird chef replace him with cried of victory, Chen and Baekhyun. Look the menu which already arranged by Xiumin:

Fake Crab Bread Ice Cream, which was some ice cream sandwiched by crap bread.

Calorie Bombshell Burger,  which was a huge 15 inches burger with all thing you want to add were there.

Laver Pizza, nor suhi nor pizza which was laver for plate and for the dough were rice, tuna, mayonnaise, pickles, and flying fish roe.

The Day Steamed Bums Fell Into Curry, which was steamed veggie buns which add into curry and the end add cheese as topping.

Sound as bad as the chef right?

The day ended with more boys who ordering big meal, and some girl who just ordering tea or coffee.

 


Hello, hihihi, still cant write anything, so enjoy this poor story. Those menu were from Happy Together 22th January. Just want to say. If you want to know. Hehe. I wont promote it, but I love watch ChanSoo Heaven from youtube when bored because no ChanSoo interact at reality. Thank you for reading it. Bye.

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo son. Bye :D