Questions

The first love is:

Present Day

“Well, class, today we've finished our discussion about El niño que enloqueció de amor and we've been analyzing and talking about first loves and other intense emotions. Now, for your assigment I will ask you to bring something to class the represents your first love; you can even write about it. And don't give me the cheap excuse that you haven't been in love before. If that's the case, then you should bring something that explains why or shows how you feel about having or not having a first love. Also you can describe how you picture or want your first love to be. What I am asking about this assignment is for it to be genuine and intense. You're all dismissed.”

The professor dismissed them all and left the room, meanwhile Kyuhyun sat still in his seat. He was already 21 years old. Time sure flies.

“Thank God it ended,” a voice startled him out of his trance, “I’m so hungry. Pick up your stuff so we can go.”

Kyuhyun looked at the source of the voice and smiled softly at his hyung, “By the way,” continued his hyung, “who are you doing the assignment about?”

“It sure won’t be about you,” Kyuhyun joked with a smirk.

“But that’s so unfair,” Sungmin replied, “I’ll do it about you. You know you’re my first love and you’re so mean about it.” He pouted cutely.

The younger only chuckled and messed the elder’s hair tenderly, “Yah! I’m older than you brat.”

“I know I’m not your first love, hyung,” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. He picked his bag from the floor and started walking towards the door, Sungmin following him closely behind.

“Okay, so not my first, but yeah,” they both smiled softly remembering that time, “but really, you never told me who your first love is.”

Sungmin was really persistent and sometimes Kyuhyun found it really annoying, but this was his favorite hyung and he couldn’t actually resist the elder’s pouts.

He shrugged teasingly.

“Is it your boyfriend?”

Kyuhyun stopped for a moment, “Hyung, I have to go. I think I know what I’ll use for the assignment.”

“What are you taking? What are you talking about?” Sungmin shouted after him, but Kyuhyun was already running; however, he yelled something over his shoulder that Sungmin barely caught.

Past

It was Friday. Weeks had passed and Changmin and Kyuhyun had certainly become good friends. Siwon wasn’t all too happy about it, but as he got to see how happy he made Kyuhyun and how Kyuhyun’s parents had learned to care about the boy, he couldn’t do anything.

“Kyu, let’s go out today!” Siwon said cheerfully as he watched the younger eat his breakfast. For once he had woken up early and had plenty of time to enjoy the food.

“Hm?” He looked up with his mouth full and his cheeks looked really cute although many would said it looked sort of gross. He had food all over his mouth, and Siwon chuckled at the sight. That’s why he loved the younger; he never cared about the way he looked or what others thought about him. He was confident, cute, caring, sassy and everything Siwon had ever dreamed of. He used his hand to wipe the food off the younger and as soon as Kyuhyun could finally speak he asked where they’d go.

“I was thinking about the carnival,” Siwon said shrugging as if it weren’t a big deal, but he knew Kyuhyun actually loved the carnival, “or the movies.”

“No, no, no,” Kyuhyun shook his head desperately, “let’s go to the carnival.” He smiled sweetly, that kind of smile that made you melt inside.

Changmin didn’t go to school that day and although Kyuhyun was worried, he had learned not to ask the younger about it. They always ended up fighting and Kyuhyun couldn’t take how Changmin always pushed him away.

He decided this day was all about Siwon and him. It was nice having a day with the elder. The feeling of warmth and familiarity that only the elder could give him…the comforting feeling that was always there along with some butterflies. It was a beautiful feeling and the one Kyuhyun was the most grateful for.

After a tiring day of school, Siwon and Kyuhyun headed directly to the carnival. They didn’t bother changing out of their uniforms; Kyuhyun was too excited for that.

“Siwon ah,” every time Kyuhyun started a sentence with his name said so affectionately, Siwon knew it would end badly for his wallet, “you know you have to buy me cotton candy, right?”

“Of course,” Siwon ruffled the younger’s hair.

They really did spend a good day together. It was probably one of the best days ever. They walked around holding hands and laughing at Siwon’s lame jokes.

“Siwon, let’s play,” Kyuhyun said signaling a game with his finger so of course Siwon paid for the both of them. In all honestly, he paid in order to lose. Kyuhyun was really competitive and he was damn good at everything.

They ended up with a bunch of plushies and stuff they really wouldn’t use until the owners of the games asked them to leave. Apparently people don’t really win in the carnival and Kyuhyun was making the owners angry. But they did tell them politely although Kyuhyun would’ve said otherwise. Of course, Siwon had to drag the younger away before he started cursing everyone there.

It was really a beautiful day, a beautiful night. It was perfect.

As they walked hand in hand towards Kyuhyun’s house, Siwon couldn’t help it. Everything had felt so surreal and perfect that he just had to ask. He honestly didn’t know why Kyuhyun and he had waited for so long.

“Kyuhyun,” he said not looking at the younger, not stopping, “do you like me?”

Kyuhyun smiled softly, without looking at the elder either but making circles with his thumb on the elder’s hand, “You know I do.”

“Do you love me?”

“Mhm,” Kyuhyun said looking into the night, the stars were beautiful.

“Do you want to be my boyfriend?”

And they both stopped walking.

Present Day

“You brat,” Sungmin said as he walked into his apartment and seeing Kyuhyun lying on the couch with a box in his hands, “why did you leave so suddenly?”

“Oh,” Kyuhyun said without even glancing at him, “you’re here?”

“Mhm,” the elder walked towards him and moved his feet in order to seat on the couch too. “Is that what you’re taking to class?”

“Nope.”

“Then what are you taking?” Sungmin asked rolling his eyes at his roommate.

“I’m singing,” the younger said smirking at his hyung’s expression. His eyes looked funny when he was surprised.

“But you don’t sing for anyone let alone an entire classroom,” but he stopped in his tracks, “wait, is this your’s and Siwon’s song?”

He asked this excitedly as if he’d found the answer to eternal life.

“Actually, no.”

“But he is your boyfriend…”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AN// As always, it , I know. I wanted to update and I know I haven't updated my other stories, but I'm just really busy. I'll try to update another fic next weekend but I'm not making any promises. Thank you for subsrcribing! Please leave comments.