The Beginning of a Beautiful Friendship?

The first love is:

“Oh, Kyuhyunnie…can I call you that? I like it, it’s cute. Anyways, could you show me around school since I’m new and I keep getting lost?” The boy asked Kyuhyun as soon as the latter sat in his chair next to him. “Why should I? You were skipping classes on the first day.”

“Please Kyutie, Kyubaby, Kyu…Chubby thing, Kyubeauty, S line Kyu…Aish, I don’t know any other cute nickname to name you, just please, give me a tour around school.” Changmin pouted as he saw no reaction from the boy besides him, that is until Kyuhyun processed all that had been said. “Wha..what did you just call me? Are you crazy or something? Ch-Chubby? Cute? Beautiful? S LINE??” The boy’s ears were hot and red and he could barely contain his embarrassment although he’d call it anger, but you know…he was blushing, as in embarrassed. Okay, moving on.

“I’m sorry, but I think it’s all true, just please show me around school I don’t know anyone else in here.” And so, all Kyuhyun’s anger subsided as he saw the taller boy pouting oh so cutely. He wanted to slap himself as soon as the words left his mouth. “Look for me at 12:20 so we both have a chance to eat before I show you around.” And he turned around facing the front of the classroom.

Beautiful, cute, baby, chubby, s-line…

Kyu felt something near his ear and he flinched and became tense and someone whispered: “You are still blushing Kyuhyunnie.”

“AAAAAH!” The poor boy screamed in shock and everyone’s attention was now on him, he blushed even more, his face becoming almost too red, he swore he could faint anymoment, but when he turned to glare at the other boy, he was already looking out the window and the teacher decided that was the best moment to enter the classroom.

“Cho Kyuhyun, why are you screaming at such hours in the morning? Please behave or I’ll to send you to the principal’s office.” Still blushing madly, Kyuhyun bowed his head several times before taking out his notebook and listening to the lecture. Science, Math and History passed by quickly and as soon as the bell rang the auburn haired boy was the first to jump out his seat and rush towards the cafeteria where Siwon was already waiting for him.

“How was your day?” Asked a very, very happy Siwon sitting on their usual table, where Minho, Victoria, Seohyun, Dara, Sungmin, Baekhyun, Onew and Chanyeol, Kai and Kyungsoo usually sat too.  They were all friends, but even sharing the same table, Kyuhyun and Siwon were always in their own little perfect world. “It was okay, boring as always, although the math teacher seems to really know what he’s talking about so it’ll be perfect.” Said an overly excited Kyuhyun as he sat down on the table and quickly waved at everyone.

“You’re a nerd, you know?” The yonguer boy nodded. “Yep, and you’re not, that’s why I always beat you, I’m smarter than you.”

“Mmm…true, but I’m hotter and more popular.” Both boys started laughing at their silly conversation and Siwon hurried Kyuhyun to eat since he already bought his lunch for him. As they were eating, Kyuhyun’s mouth ended up being a complete mess and Siwon, the always gentleman, cleaned it with his napking. “Aish, you’re such a messy person. So cute.” The older boy pinched his cheeks, but the cute boy started coughing at the mention of the word cute. He could barely breathe from how hard he was coughing and Siwon passed him a glass of water. “Yah! Yah! Are you okay? Here drink.” The senior was rubbing circles in Kyuhyun’s back until the latter calmed down and stopped coughing. The junior looked up with watery eyes. “I’m okay, sorry; I must have choked on the food since I was eating so quickly.”

“Aish, you scared me, you should take better care, you k-” Once again, their lunch was cut short. Someone cleared their throat and both boys looked up, actually, the entire table looked up to the person who arrived at their table. “Kyuhyunnie, are you ready?” Said the boy looking only at Kyuhyun and ignoring all the weird glances everyone was shooting his way.

“Oh, yes. Let’s go.” The chubby thing said standing up and looking at Siwon he said: “I’m showing Changmin around school, so I’ll see you when classes are done.”

“NO!...I mean, I’ll go with you, hehe.”

“No you won’t, you have footboall reunion today, like now so you better leave.”

“Oh…you’re right. Well, I’ll see you later I suppose.” Siwon too stood up from the table and kissed Kyuhyun’s cheek before going on a different way, leaving a blushin Kyuhyun who for the first time felt shy and self-conscious about kissing the other…Because Changmin was there?

Psht, no, that’s stupid.

They started walking side by side and once out of the cafeteria, Changmin, without looking at the shorter, said again: “You keep blushing today. It’s so cute. By the way, do you like that guy?” Kyuhyun shrugged. “Who are you talking about?”

“The horse like guy.” The beautiful boy stopped dead in his tracks and burst laughing. “Hahahahah, OMG, horse like guy, that’s a good one. Hahaha, OMG, you mean Siwon, right?” Kyuhyun was holding his stomach struggling to breathe laughing and laughing. Changmin just stood there watching in amazement because the guy in front of him was the epitome of bewitching. “OMG, horse like…” As he wiped his tears, that had started flowing after his fit of laughter, he answered the other’s question. “No, I don’t.”

Ouch. Cho Kyuhyun didn’t know where that came from, but he felt his chest tighten as those words left his mouth, a bitter feeling was left on his mouth, because he loved Siwon, and he’d never said he liked him, but never anyone asked.

“Humm, okay. Then, let’s go, it’s almost 12:30.”

“Oh, okay. Let’s.”

The strolled around school, Kyuhyun pointed at each classroom saying what matter was given in each.

“You have almost every class with me, actually…every class with me.” Kyuhyun pointed out as they came into the school’s auditorium where two classes were given, music and drama.

“You sing or play any instrument?” Asked Changmin as his hands graced along the piano. “I sing, well not like I really sing, but I try and I love it, you?” The boy tilted his head as he waited for the other to answer. The taller shrugged. “I like to sing and I play the piano AND I’m sure you sing perfectly fine, you just don’t see it maybe. You should sing for me one day, I promise not to be too biased by your pretty face.” He smiled cheekily and made his way out of the auditorium.

“Yah! Yah! Wait, who do you think you are!!!? Stop it right there.”

Once, Kyu catched up with Changmin, they were already in front of the computer laboratory, the last class room that was missing in the tour. “Oh, this is the computer class room, my favorite part. I downloaded Star Craft to the one I used so I don’t pay attention to whatever they teach and just play.” The brown haired boy said as he  walked towards a computer besides the window.
“You like Star Craft? Me too. What’s your username so we can play together?” Changmin was getting exited, but Kyuhyun blushed, again, and shook his head violently. “No, no, my username is really embarrassing. I did it when I was like 12 and it’s really stupid.”

“Please, everyone has embarrassing usernames or emails, just tell me.” Kyuhyun turned his face so he wasn’t facing the handsome boy and muttered: “CaptainCho.”

When he heard no reaction from the boy, he turned to see him trying hard to contain his laughter, but failed miserably. “Hahaha, OMG, another nickname for my list. Hahaha, who called you that?”

“Shhh, my noona. Just shut up.” Changmin put his hands up making a gesture of surrendering. “I’ll look for you, okay?”

At that moment, the bell rang and both went together to their next class, which was gym class. Once there, they changed into their uniforms and sadly, (or not) Kyuhyun had to witness Changmin taking his shirt off and revealing his toned abs which made him look like a freaking god. Kyuhyun almost fainted at the sight, the other was so hot, and his face instantly became hot, so he was quick to leave the locker room, before the other noticed his eyes lingering on his body.

“It’s our first class, but you’ll run a mile, we’ve been through this every year, so I expect no one to whine about it. Let’s warm up first.” Kyuhyun hated gym, he wasn’t physically prepared for it so he did really bad on it, but put all his effort so he always had a good grade. However, he at running gave him a chance to see Changmin’s back in front of him and so he noticed, in their third lap, a car stopped near the track and a man waved to someone, Changmin more  specifically. The latter stopped running and approached the fence and made sings to the man to wait for him. As Changmin walked back in order to fect his belongings, Kyuhyun grabbed his arm. “Where are you going?”

“None of your business.” Said Changmin as he roughly moved his arm in order to leave. Kyuhyun just stood there dumbfounded and watch as Changmin left. He felt mad, really, and humiliated, but if anything Cho Kyuhyun was determined to find out what wasa going on with Shim Changmin.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the not so good chapter, I wanted to update! To all of you who subscribed, THANK YOU and to all of you who commented I LOVE YOU! you make my day<33