And I hate you so much

The first love is:

“Cho Kyuhyun, wake up! You’re going to be late!” The boy who was currently buried under the cover of his bed heard his mom call him for the hundredth time that morning, but he couldn’t move a muscle. Kyuhyun didn’t want to go to school today, so tiresome. Who do the teachers think they are? Always giving him homework as if he didn’t have a life and the gym teacher was the worst. “Kyuhyun, I’m serious, wake up in this instant.” His mom took off his blanket exposing him to the cold of my room, aish, why?

“Mom, please, I don’t want to go to school today!”  Kyuhyun answered whining to his mother looking for understanding.

“Why? Are you sick?” She put her hand on his forehead feeling the boy’s temperature. “You don’t a fever, so why don’t you want to go to school today?”

“I just don’t. I’m tired and it’s just the end of the second week of school. Don’t let me go in there!”

“Such a dramatic son I have.” She sighed sitting on the bed next to me. “Now, tell me the truth, you never complain about work. I know my son loves school, so why don’t you want to go to school today.” His mom looked worried at the boy, she had such a beautiful charm to her and her hands and eyes were always warm. If his son ever needed to seek for comfort, his mom would always be there.

“Did you fight with Siwon? Is that it?”

“Oh God no, it has nothing to do with Siwon. It’s just…” I contemplated for a moment if I should tell her. I didn’t even know what was bothering me or maybe I just didn’t want to accept it. “There’s this new student in my class, and the first two days he was bothering me non-stop and even asked me to show him around, but I didn’t want to because he is a jerk and he called me nicknames and he skips classes so I didn’t want at first.” He stopped to figure out what he wanted to say next, but his thoughts were going too fast for his own tongue.

“And? You finally gave that tour to that boy? What happened next?” His mom looked at him patiently but curiously. “Yes, I did and I thought ‘hey, this guy is cool and funny, maybe we can be friends,’ but no because after that we went to gym class and a car came by to pick him up so I asked where he was going and he instantly changed from that freaking smiley stalker to a jerk again saying ‘it’s none of your business’ and he hasn’t talked to me since then.” Kyuhyun finished with a huff after imitating Changmin’s voice in a high pitched style, his cheeks tinted red with anger.

His mother only chuckled in amusement watching her son struggle with his feelings and frustrated with himself. “Kyu, I’m sure you’ll work it out somehow and maybe you shouldn’t have been so hard on the boy at first. Talk to him or give him some more time, but either way, I know things will work out. Okay?” She reached for her son’s head and ruffled his hair. “I won’t talk to him. I’m mad; besides, I didn’t want to be his friend.” The obstinate kid stretch and hopped off of bed, making his way to the bathroom and leaving his mom to shake her head in amusement. “That kid, so stubborn.”

 

“Hey Kyu!” Siwon came as always to pick Kyuhyun up from his house and walk to school. At least he never changed and made the younger feel comfortable around him. “I was wondering if you wanted to stay the night at my house. It’s Friday and my parents are going out so…” The elder asked looking ahead of him, but not at Kyuhyun.

“What? Are you planning on seducing me? Why don’t you stay at my house?” The shorter boy teased Siwon and enjoyed it very much once he saw the flustered expression on the other male. “Yah! Who said anything like that? And okay, if it’s okay with your parents.”

“Psht. Of course it is. You almost live in my house.” Kyuhyun said in a teasing manner.

The rest of the walk to school was quite and comfortable. Once they reached school grounds they parted different ways after kissing each other’s cheeks.

The first three classes went by slowly, each second that passed by seemed to be mocking Kyuhyn, stepping on him. He was about to explode when the bell rang signaling it was time for lunch. He gladly stood from his desk and practically run towards the cafeteria where he waited for Siwon.

“How was your day Kyu?” Siwon asked shoving a big piece of sandwich in his mouth.

“Ugh! Don’t even ask. So boring!” He said puffing his cheeks “What should we do tonight? Watch movies?” He added then smiling.

“Sure, what do you want to watch? Scary, action or romance.” Siwon wiggled his eyebrows and the younger scoffed upon hearing the last one. Siwon was a er for romance movies, but Kyuhyun never liked them.

“We are not watching a-” But he was cut off by Siwon who started pointing somewhere behind him. “What?”

“Isn’t that your friend? The weird tall one?” Kyuhyun turned around in order to see who Siwon was talking about only to find Changmin’s figure making its way up the stairs. “Oh, him. He’s not me friend.”

“Really? Well that’s even better. I thought he was, why? Did he do something to you.”

“Nope, I just hate him.”

“Even better.” Siwon said smiling and received a glare. Kyuhyun threw his napkin at him. “Shut up. Let’s go, it’s almost time.”

Upon reaching his classroom Kyuhyun realized Changmin wasn’t there, even if all his classmates and professor were there. Sighing, the boy sat down on his chair and prepared for another round of boring lessons. That is, until he heard two of his classmate talking.

“Tiffany, did you see Changmin? He had a bruised cheek.”

“What? I haven’t seen him today!”

“I saw him at lunch, he went to the rooftop. Anyways, he looks hot like that. It gives him a bad boy image.”

“Omo! I have to see him!”

Kyuhyun didn’t know what happened at that moment, but he found himself walking towards the door and making his way to the rooftop.

“What are you doing here? You are skipping classes. Again.” He said immediately once he saw Changmin laying on the floor looking at the sky.

“Kyutie, you are here too you know. Come on, lay here with me.” The tall boy patted the space beside him. “I’m not skipping classes.” However, he did sit down.

“Then, why are you here Kyu-ah?” Changmin sat down looking straight into Kyuhyun’s eyes and that’s when the brunette noticed the purple mark on the other’s cheek. Without thinking, his hand trailed the mark with his slender fingers, but Changmin flinched and he instantly dropped his hand looking away from the handsome man. “What are you?” His voice was soft asking that.

“Your worst nightmare. I’ll stick on to you like glue Cho Kyuhyun!” He gave the shorter that cheeky grin of his before laying back down.

“No, you’ve been ignoring me for the past two weeks.” The cute boy pouted looking at the younger.

“I haven’t. You never approached me and since you seemed to be annoyed by me, I thought I’d give you space.” Changmin didn’t bother to open his eyes as he answered the boy.

“And what about the whole ‘It’s none of your business.’?” Kyuhyun asked in his mocking high-pitched voice.

“What? It was none of your business.”

“And I suppose the bruise in your cheek is none of my business too, right?”

“Exactly.”

“Friends don’t work like that; we can’t be friends if I can’t worry about you!” Kyuhyun was frustrated; this boy was a freaking pain in the . “Why are you freaking smiling jerk?” He asked as he saw that smile growing on the other male’s face.

“Oh nothing. Were you worried Kyuhyunnie?”

“Shut the up! Chwang!” Changmin gasped upon hearing Kyuhyun. “But, Kyubaby, did you just give me a nickname?” He was soon greeted by a bunch of punches the shorter was throwing at him. “Don’t.-” In his chest. “-ever.-” Head. “-mention.-” arm. “it!-” He prepared to throw another punch in Changmin’s direction, but the latter caught his arm and pulled him towards him. “I’m new to all this friend business. I don’t know how this works and I can’t tell you many things, I’ll be cold once in a while, I’ll be stupid the next second, but I wish we could be friends.” The black haired boy placed his hand on Kyuhyun’s cheek and whispered the last words. “I like you.” Then, he kissed his cheek.

Kyuhyun was stunned. What was that? He was sure Changmin meant he liked his as a friend, but his heart was beating too fast and he couldn’t understand a thing. For a moment, Siwon came to his mind and he tried to stand up, but a hand stopped him. “Stay with me. You are already late.” And for lack of words, Kyuhyun just nodded before laying besides Changmin once again and falling asleep there with one  last thought: I hate you Cho Kyuhyun. And I hate you so much.


Heeey, here is the fourth chapter, I really wanted to update. I hope it's not too bad. Anyways, I know there wasn't much Wonkyu interaction, but next chapter we'll have a sleepover! So, next chapter prepare for wonkyu xD

Thank you so much to those who subscribed and thank you for commenting! :D I love comments the most xD By the way, does anyone know someone who makes posters or something? I don't have any posters and I don't know how to make them sooo...I don't need one, but I'd like to have one. :$$