When I'm with you

The first love is:

Siwon decided to come by Kyuhyun’s classroom at lunch time in order to eat lunch together at the school’s cafeteria. The older boy was feeling excited as he hadn’t forgotten the younger’s kiss on the cheek in the morning. However, Siwon was baffled, throughout the entire lunch, Kyuhyun hadn’t even talked unless he was answering whatever the older asked and the brunette was smiling too much. It was kind of weird and creepy, as if he were hiding something that was bothering. Obviously, the senior could recognize his donseangs expressions by this time in life. He was rubbing the younger’s boy hand under the table with his thumb expecting for the boy to start talking about his day. Instead, the boy looked as frustrated as him and obviously wasn’t focusing on the older. Suddenly, the pretty boy turned to look at Siwon and asked: “Siwon, am I handsome?”-The question caught the boy in question off guard.

Clearing his throat he answered. “Well, I wouldn’t say handsome, but super cute and pretty too.”- He smiled a wide smile while rubbing the back of his neck which the boy returned, finding him extremely cute. “Oh, okay, thank you.”

“Why do you ask?”-Asked Siwon feeling protective of Kyuhyun all of a sudden. “Did someone call you ugly or anything? Because if that was the case then don’t believe them!”- Added the senior in all seriousness but ready to kill someone if his guess was right.

“No, actually someone called me the most beautiful person. Although I don’t know, why beautiful, don’t they say that about women?”- Kyuhyun questioned more to himself as he tilted his head to the right.

Have you ever wished your life was a movie so you could have a soundtrack? Whenever you hear a song that identifies with a situation in your life, don’t you wish it played on the background? Well, I’m sure that if Kyuhyun’s life were a movie, right now there’d be an ominous sound rumbling in the background at the exact moment Kyuhyun spoke those words.

“Wha-wa-What? Can you repeat that? I think I heard wrong! Who called you what?”- Siwon said stuttering cutely in Kyuhyun’s eyes. “Was it Victoria, I know she’s always had a crush on you, did she confess?”

“Oh, I never said who.”- Sticking his tongue out, Kyuhyun stood up from the green and long bench in the cafeteria to his next class. “And actually, it was a boy.” He added turning to Siwon and then walking away. There was something slightly amusing and comical about Siwon’s reactions when jealous, not that Kyuhyun tried to make him jealous…but if it did happen, he did enjoy the attention. The beautiful boy made his way back his classroom at a slow pace, admiring the wide white hallway with blue lockers. It was almost empty and although comforting and relaxing, it seemed weird without the usual screaming and shouting in the mornings and noon. Passing his hands by the windows he let his mind wander, it was his last year with Siwon in school, obviously they’d keep contact and see each other once Kyuhyun got into collage, but it felt as if he needed to stay close to the older. He needed to make this the best year. The boy kept walking silently, remembering and collecting all the memories the school saved for them. The laughs, the hugs…

His thoughts were interrupted by a figure walking by the school’s building entrance towards the gates; a student was leaving and not JUST any student, but Shim Changmin.

Psht, first day of school and already ditching. How perfect.

From his spot by the window of the second floor, Kyuhyun caught sight of a black old car waiting for Changmin to hop in and Kyuhyun would be lying if he said he wasn’t curious, but it wasn’t any of his concerns so he just kept walking and walking, walking, wondering, walking…stopped. What was he thinking about?

The two classes left after lunch went extremely slow and they were so boring. The poor boy just wanted to get out and reach his house to eat and watch Jumong, why couldn’t the clock move any faster? As if mocking him, for the last 10 minutes, the hands of the clock seemed lethargic.

Finally, it was time to go home. Picking his backpack he was quick to leave the classroom before anyone since almost everybody was still talking about summer and whatever they did. As soon as he walked out the door, he bumped into someone, and as ready as he was to scream because it was the second time that day, a hand grabbed his wrist and started pulling the boy with him. Looking up he saw Siwon holding his wrist and sighed in relief.

“I was about to punch you or scream at you, you’re the second person I bumped into today. Ugh!” Said the boy with his cheeks pinking because first, he was frustrated and second because he actually thought he bumped into the Shim boy.

“What? Oh, you mean the boy who bumped into you this morning? He is new, right?”- Siwon asked thoughtfully.

“Yep, he’s in my class and his name is Changmin.”

“Oh, did he say he was sorry or anything?”

“What? No, he said that earlier, he didn’t tell me anything in class today.”- The fair skinned boy answered nervously, as much as he liked a jealous Siwon, he didn’t like it when he became all ‘Don’t let anyone near Kyu’ mode.

“Good. Let’s go eat ice-cream.”

“Yay! Ice-cream hehe, but why so suddenly?” The boy asked applauding and Siwon just stared at him and answered in an the most innocent voice.“Can’t I treat my favorite person for ice-cream without having an ulterior motive?”

“…That sounded like me…”

“Really?”- The older and handsome boy asked hopefully.

“Don’t, just don’t do it again, it doesn’t suit you.”- To this answer Siwon only pouted and stopped walking. “Yah! Move it, you said you’d buy me ice-cream, I want the biggest one with all the toppings that are available.”

And to the last statement Siwon could only hope his wallet would still be okay by the end of the night.

 

The two boys stepped into the ice-cream parlor, hands interlocked, joking around. When it was their turn to order Kyuhyun asked for a banana split and when asked which flavors he just kept pointing and pointing and changing his mind over and over again. Then he said to please add whip cream, chocolate syrup, strawberry syrup and cherries. By the time it was Siwon’s time to order, the girl who attended them looked at his hopefully and silently begging him to go easy on her. “Just chocolate with peanuts.”

After paying for both of them, they sat in a corner by a window and finally started talking about their day.

“Which Professors you got?”

“Professor Jung, Lee, Kim, Oh and … I forgot her name; she’s too plain for my brain to remember her.”

“It must be Jang, you mean the one with ugly hair?”

“You mean, a bird’s nest, then yes, Jang. She’s so boring and taking her class after lunch was kind of, I’m going to shoot myself.”

“Kyuhyun, so dramatic.” Said Siwon with a mocking, overly dramatic gesture.

“Whatever, what about you?”

“Same same, nothing’s different, not even new kids.”

“Wow, boring. Anyways, let’s go walk.”

So, the boys left for a walk, holding hands and swinging them back and forth, talking about everything they saw on the stores by the street. They came across a table full of plushies and Kyuhyun being the kid he was, he kept touching each one so Kyuhyun bought a teddy bear for him.

“I’m going to name you Horsie.” The cute boy said well, cutely, while pressing the bear’s buttons. By that, the bear didn’t let out any sound so Kyuhyun tilted his head rather confused as to why it had a button if it didn’t make any sound. “You can record your voice in it, so you can change whatever it says.” The woman at the table told the boys.

“Kyu, turn around and cover your ears.” And Kyuhyun did so.

“Kyu, you’re the best. Goodnight!” After recording the message, Siwon poked the younger’s back signaling he should turn around, then proceeded to pass the teddy bear onto him, but as the boy was about to press the button, he stopped him. “Wait till you reach home.”

After walking for 10 minutes, they decided it was time to go home, since it was almost dinner time. By the time they reached Kyu’s house, Siwon’s parents had already called him to eat and he left very fast. The brunette ate with his parents before going to his room and jump into his bed. He took the plushie out of his back and listened to it.

Goodnight

You’re the best.

Kyuhyun felt a warm feeling spread across his chest and smiled happily, before taking a shower. He was thinking about how good it felt to have Siwon around, he was perfect, that why he loved him.

When I’m with you, everything is perfect, easy, and comfortable. I feel safe and wished that I could spend every day in your arms. I wish you’d never leave, because you’re the person that makes me smile, glad I’m alive.

His parents were dancing to soft music downstairs and Kyuhyun smiled before slipping under his sheets and when he was almost asleep, a song that was most probably intended for a son or grandson, started playing form downstairs, but to Kyuhyun it brought him other thoughts which included a tall, mysterious and rather smooth talker it seemed.

        Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful boy.

 

~~

Am I really beautiful?

Why did he say such thing and where did he go?

Shim Changmin, I like that name…

It’s worthy of such a handsome boy.

But who are you?

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2 :p

Thank you for subscribing and commenting! :D