The first love is:

The first love is:

The first love is:                          by Cho Kyuhyun

1)      Feeling comfortable with someone

2)      Smiling and laughing with that person

3)      Knowing that person

4)      The first love is loving someone because that person means everything to you

5)      It’s loving the person who makes you glad you’re alive

6)      It’s safe

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Yah! Cho Kyuhyun, bring your downstairs. I've been waiting for 15 minutes here, you're parents already left and we are going to be late. Move it! For God’s sake, today is the FIRST day of school."

"I'm coming, I'm coming! God, I’m coming!"- repeated Kyuhyun while closing his room's door and descending the stairs while trying to do his tie. He spent the last 20 minutes making sure he had everything since he slept in; the boy didn't even hear his annoying alarm that morning. He was able to wake up because Siwon kept calling him once he reached his house to pick him up.

Yeah, great start.

Anyways, you’re probably wondering (or not) why is Siwon picking him up. Well, they've been best friends since elementary school and even now they attend the same school, so Siwon always picks him up for school. 

They obviously liked each other, but never have expressed it because they're comfortable this way. Although they've never kissed, you'll always see them holding hands, hugging, leaning their heads on the other's shoulder and things like that. Pretty obvious to everyone if you ask me. 

Back to first day of school. 


"Why did you take so long?"- Siwon asked widening his eyes.

“Ah, that’s because I slept in, hehe, let’s go or we’ll be late.”- Answered Kyuhyun rubbing the back of his neck.

“Yeah and whose fault is that?”- Muttered Siwon under his breath, but anyway the older grabbed Kyu’s hand interlacing their fingers and began walking to school swinging their hands the whole time. They'd sneak glances at each other and when teir stares met, they'd just smile. It was a beautiful morning, the birds were chirping, the sky was blue with strikes of light and white clouds all around. While walking the both of them talked about how excited they were for the new year and how they’ll miss each other since it was Siwon’s last year of high school.

“Remember, you promised to spend this year with me, okay? Every break, every lunch and every night! Oh, and the weekends too.”- Siwon said excitedly, but serious.

“Yeah yeah, I already told you. You are the one who should promise since you’re the popular captain of the football team and most requested guy.”- Kyuhyun teased since he knew Siwon didn’t enjoy all the attention he received, but hey, he was handsome so blame it on his looks.

“Yah! Shut up and promise.”- He said flicking the younger’s forehead and running as fast as he could towards the school gates.

“You jerk come here, I’ll kill you.”

As Kyuhyun ran to get Siwon he didn’t see the figure standing in front of him and so they bumped into each other and Kyuhyun fell as he hit the other’s toned chest.

“Are you okay? Sorry, didn’t see you there.”- A hand appeared in front of him and as he extended his ready to take the boy's hand, but was stopped once he came face to face with a handsome face he had never seen before. The handsome boy waved his hand in front of Kyu's face: “Are you okay?”

“Yes, thank you. I’m sorry I wasn’t looking where I was going and I shouldn’t be running.”- He took the other’s hand and stood up.

“It’s okay. I’m glad you’re okay.”- The taller boy smiled  at him and Kyuhyun instantly blushed because the other just became ten times more handsome when smiling.

“What’s your name?”- He asked, but before Kyuhyun could answer Siwon came rushing to his side.

“Kyuhyun, are you okay? Are you hurt?”- He asked inspecting the boy for any injury and then looking at Changmin he added: “You, be careful and watch where you go, he could have been hurt.”

“Siwon, it’s okay, thank you for worrying. Let’s go before the gates close.”- Kyuhyun said smiling, a certainly beautiful smile in Changmin’s mind, directed to Siwon and started walking with said boy, but before, he turned and gave a small smile to Changmin.

The latter just scoffed before walking towards the gates.

Did that just happen?

 

 

“Ï leave you alone for two seconds and you get in trouble, that’s why you should stay glued to me, okay?”- Siwon said once they reached Kyuhyun’s class.

“Sure…Now leave or you’ll be late.”- Kyu kissed the older’s cheek and entered his classroom leaving a happy Siwon, who just forgot the events of two minutes before, standing in the hall.

 

“Good morning class, I’m Professor Jung and I’ll be your homeroom teacher. Since I don’t know many of you, I’d like for you to introduce each other. Let’s start with…you.” – The teacher pointed at a girl in the first row.

“Hello, my name is Hwang Tiffany.”

“Hi, my name is Minho.”

“Hey, I’m Victoria.”

“Good morning, I’m Cho Kyuhyun.”

“Hi, my name is Yesung.”

All students stood up and bowed as they introduced themselves to the class.

“Shim Changmin.”- Came a deep voice from Kyuhyun's left.

Kyuhyun looked at the boy who just took the sit beside him, it was him, the boy with whom he crashed some minutes ago. Said boy turned and gave Kyu a cheeky grin.

“Oh, hi Cho Kyuhyun. I like your name, it's worthy of the most beautiful boy I’ve ever seen.”- And he turned his head to look out the window leaving a stunned Kyuhyun to blush for the second time that day.

 

 Cho Kyuhyun never blushed.

 

Who was this guy? He must be some overly confident jerk, a player who used the worst pick up lines and his looks to his benefit. Kyuhyun didn't like him, but there was something about him...

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So, first chapter...meh, I know it , but that's all I have for now :$$ I hope I didn't let you guys down by much xDD

Thank you for subscribing! :D Feel free to comment whatever you think, it motivates me xDD