Slumber Party and Cuddling Nights

The first love is:

 

Changmin groaned in his sleep turning again uncomfortably, he didn’t know where he was right now, but it the air was too hot. He could feel shirt sticking to his skin and in his sleepy condition he realized there was light. “Ugh,” he shifted uncomfortably to the right once more, there was an annoying vibration coming from his arm. The poor boy in his delirious and sleepy mind stared freaking out, thinking that maybe his hand was being eaten or had miraculously turned into a mechanical arm and he shot up, eyes widening and looking around taking his surroundings in. Looking down, the boy realized it was not his arm mutating, but rather a phone that was vibrating besides him. It was not his phone, that he knew, but in his lost mind, he didn’t pay much attention to it and picked up the object of his misery.

“What?” The tall and handsome, annoyed young boy spoke with his eyes closed and when no voice responded he added a few mutters and curses “Whoever you are you better have a good reason to disturb my sleep, motherer. You are a ing rude bastard, okay? I’m hanging up…okay, bye.” Changmin scrunched his nose up in annoyance and shut the phone; he just slumped back into the ground and fell asleep once more.

On the other hand, school had already ended and Siwon was quite anxious since it was already fifteen minutes after the bell rang and there was no sign of Kyuhyun. He called him at least twenty times and the younger had not bothered to answer his phone once. Siwon paced around for some time more, actually a minute, before deciding to call once more. When the phone had rung several times, the senior was about to give up, but then he noticed Kyuhyun had picked up the phone. Unfortunately it was too late for Siwon had hung up. Sighing for the tenth time in the last ten minutes, Siwon dialed again, but no one answered this time.

Changmin shot straight up a minute after falling asleep, “What the actual ?”  he looked down to the boy laying besides him and let out a sigh. “Cho Kyuhyun,” his hand made his way to the elder’s face, so beautiful and pure he had thought, “I ing hate you. How can someone like you exist?” Changmin dropped his hand to his side and stared into the sky the thought still lingering in the back of his mind. He was interrupted once more by the same vibration that had woken him up before and this time he glanced at the id: Horsie<3. In all honesty, he couldn’t hold the scoff back; still he started to shake Kyuhyun’s body trying to wake the boy up.

Kyuhyun woke up rather quickly, but he seemed lost and confused so he looked at Chaangmin as if he was crazy or something. “Why are we here?” the boy looked around some more, “Actually, where are we?” genuinely he didn’t remember because he had just woken up. Changmin gave him the sweetest smile he could before answering. “Silly, we fell asleep in the school’s rooftop, but your horsie is calling you nonstop and it seems like school already ended.” Changmin kept talking innocently when Kyuhyun snatched his phone from the taller’s grasp, gasping and feeling guilt overwhelm him. What the are you doing? Fool! I hate you Cho! I hate you! “Well,” Changmin interrupted his thoughts, “aren’t you gonna call him?” but the only answer he got was a desperate Kyuhyun running towards the stairs and leaving him to chuckle alone.

-

“Cho Kyuhyun! Where have you been? I was worried sick you little -” Siwon started upon seeing his best friend and he ran towards the younger boy enveloping him in a breathtaking hug (literally). “I dare you to finish that sentence you…horse!” Siwon really wanted to laugh, but something stopped him as he remembered that Kyuhyun had been missing for the past half hour.

“Where were you?” He let go of the shorter male as he looked into his eyes. “I went to fetch you at your classroom, but Victoria told me you never came back after lunch.” Kyuhyun hated the look in Siwon’s eyes, the worried from, the desperation in his eyes as he looked for answers, he really hated it. The brunette didn’t know why he felt so guilty since he had done nothing wrong specifically, but somehow he felt like his actions were leading him to a dark corner.

Only he didn’t know it wasn’t a dark corner…

“I actually fell asleep in the rooftop because I had a headache, but I lost track of time.” The junior gulped as the lie slipped from his mouth, but when Siwon hugged him he forgot all about the dilemma because for God’s sake, being in the arms of his first love never felt so warm and perfect. It was a weird situation to feel like that, but he couldn’t help it. He had always found Siwon the most handsome when he was mad or worried, the way he frowned made him look older and serious. Yep, Cho Kyuhyun was in love with the boy in front of him. He hadn’t catched what the elder was saying, but he just smiled and tiptoed to kiss the other boy’s cheek catching him by surprise. Siwon blushed at Kyuhyun’s action, but Kyuhyun didn’t, he simply smiled at the perfect boy. “Let’s go, I bet mom left food for us.”

With that thought in mind the boys headed to Kyuhyun’s house hand in hand.

-

“Oh God Kyu, your mom is like the best cook ever! I don’t understand how can you not cook!” The elder was gulping down as much food as he could while Kyuhyun watched him, already used to his behavior. “But hubby, why would I need you if I knew how to cook?” The brunette asked batting his eyelashes and biting his lip. It was now Siwon’s turn to gulp and look nervously around.

“Y-yah! C-cho Kyuhyun! Are you trying to seduce me?” Kyuhyun faked a gasp as he looked at his hyuns with those pretty eyes he had. “But Siwonnie, I thought I didn’t need to seduce you! You’re already at my mercy!” And while Kyuhyun laughed, Siwon considered telling the boy how much he liked him, loved him and confess that yes, indeed he was at his mercy, “You are my minion and I will use you in order to gain power over the galaxy!” but this was Cho Kyuhyun who they were talking about, the naïve boy he loved who was clueless in love. “I thought we would start with Planet Earth…” Siwon said chuckling to which the younger scoffed.

“Tch, you’re such a conformist, Siwonnie. Let’s go watch a movie!”

After finishing all his dinner, Siwon headed towards the living room where Kyuhyun was waiting for him with some Disney movies all around, “You pick horsey!” he shoved the movies into Siwon’s arms. They ended up watching Mulan I and II because they apparently loved the movies, but later Siwon would regret it because Kyuhyun wouldn’t shut up about him looking like the horse instead of the male protagonist, which hurt Siwon’s ego.

“Yah!” The elder was coming dangerously close to the other boy in the floor besides him. “Watch your words Kyu, you’re still weaker than me!” Kyuhyun scoffed not even bothering to take his eyes off of the screen. “You can’t touch this! You wouldn’t dare hit this!” Siwon smirked at the answer he got and Kyuhyun did catch that so he started backing away from the handsome male. “You wouldn’t dare! Siwon stand back!” He was already panicking and looking for a way to escape. “Yah! Don’t come any closer!” But it was too late for Siwon had him pinned to the ground in a second and started tickling his sides mercilessly.

“This is what you get for messing with me.” Kyuhyun couldn’t hold back the very unmanly giggles coming from his throat. “St-Stoop! Ple-plea-se!” His eyes started tearing up as he fought to get out of the elder’s grasp but failing miserably.

“Okay, just say Siwon is  the most handsome boy on Earth and I’ll let you go, unharmed.” Kyuhyun saw his pride going down the drain, but this was his weak spot and he couldn’t help but mutter the words Siwon wanted to hear. “What was that? Can you repeat?” Siwon asked again, never stopping his tickling attack. “I SAID SIWON IS THE MOST HANDSOME BOY ON EARTH!”

“Geez Kyu, I knew you liked me, but you don’t have to sound that desperate.” He threw a casual wink at the boy on the floor as he stood up. “Let’s go and sleep, yeah?” The younher boy nodded as he let out a yawn. Both boys headed to Kyuhyun’s room and flopped into bed side by side with the lights turned off.

“Kyu, remember the first time I came to your house?” The boy asked taking Kyu’s hand in his own and drawing circles with his thumb. “Yeah! I remember I was really nervous when you stepped into my room. You were the first person to come and play with me.” They both smiled at the memory and Siwon leaned in and kissed the other boy’s forehead.  “And here I thought I was the one seducing you.”

“…”

“…”

“Well, is it working?” Siwon only received a slap in his shoulder as a response. Then, Kyuhyun’s back was facing him and he seemed to be ignoring him, but Siwon only waited patiently for a few minutes with a smile. After five minutes, Kyuhyun turned around and hugged Siwon placing his head on the elder’s chest. On the other hand, the taller male couldn’t hold his laughter, but Kyuhyun shushed him with a glare.

“Don’t say anything!”


Thank you so much for reading, subscribing and commenting! Love you all and please keep commenting and subscribing! I'm sorry I haven't updated this, but school is being a ! Again, I'm sorry of there are grammar mistakes :$$ There's a bit of Wonkyu :p