Where will this take us?

The first love is:

“Um,” Kyuhyun couldn’t look away from those mismatched eyes, there was something magnetic about them, so intriguing and beautiful, but so confusing, “do you have some medicine to put on your bruises?”

He asked in order to change the atmosphere because he felt as if he were suffocating on it.

“No,” Changmin answered finally tearing his eyes away from Kyuhyun’s own beautiful ones, “because I don’t need it. I’m fine.” He assured the elder with a soft smile.

They stayed silent for a second after Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at the younger; he was so stubborn. In an impulse, Kyuhyun said something unexpected and maybe a little forward, “Come with me to my house.”

Changmin looked gave him a pointed look, brows arched, “Kyu, we should first go on a date before meeting the parents, don’t you think?”

As Changmin gave him that smirk he hated, he realized what he had just said, “Oh God, I meant that, I’ve got medicine and I’ll keep an eye on you so I don’t have to worry anymore.”

Changmin’s expression suddenly turned unreadable, as if he had never heard of someone caring for him, as if he’d never tasted kindness in his life.

“I don’t think so, Kyu,” he said as if it meant nothing to him, “your parents don’t know me and I’d only bother them.”

Kyuhyun wasn’t used to this side of Changmin, this boy that seemed almost vulnerable. SO he gave him his sweetest smile, “Go get your uniform and whatever you need for tomorrow.”

Changmin couldn’t say no to that because he actually felt the need to be taken care of and Kyuhyun could see that in the empty and colorless walls, so he went to get his uniform while Kyuhyun called his father.

“Dad, can you come and pick us up?” He had asked and had to tell his father that he thought Changmin might need somewhere to stay for the night and something to eat.

“I’ll tell your mother to heat something up for him and I’ll go get you,” his father didn’t ask the reason behind his son petition and Kyuhyun felt relieved, but what he didn’t know was that his father suspected something he did not.

“Honey, Kyuhyun asked for you to heat some food for a friend his bringing over to stay for the night,” Mr. Cho said softly to his wife.

“Is that boy Changmin?” She asked turning around to face her husband and he nodded in response.

“Why would he need somewhere to stay?” She asked frowning, but Mr. Cho didn’t respond and instead kept silently looking ahead.

“Do you think that boy’s a troublemaker? Should Kyuhyun hang around near him? You said it yourself that he lived in bad part of town,” She continued in her worried mother way, but her husband step forward and kissed her forehead, “I think our son cares for that boy.”

And she had to agree on that; she had seen the look on her son’s face whenever he though about the boy and she had seen the way he thought of Changmin, “I know.”

“You go, I’ll heat up some food.”

Changmin had gone into his room in order to fetch everything he needed for his sleepover and as soon as Kyuhyun finished talking with his dad, he felt the urge to explore the small apartment. He walked along the hallway and found a door that gave way to the bathroom and then the next door was Changmin’s bedroom.

He didn’t know if he should’ve knocked or not, because the door was open, but he still felt the need to make his presence known so he cleared his throat, “My father will come and pick us.”

Changmin stopped what he was doing for a moment and looked at the elder, the nodded and resumed what he was doing.

Looking at the small bedroom, Kyuhyun could see bits of Changmin around it like a poster of Marvel and another of DBSK, some cds and some computer games. He liked it.

“I’m ready,” Changmin said when he was done and Kyuhyun smiled, “we should head down.”

“Did your father arrive yet?” The taller asked and Kyuhyun answered with a no, “he’ll call me when he gets here.”

“Then we should wait here until he arrives,” Changmin said and Kyuhyun didn’t really understand why but he assumed it was as his father said, he lived in a bad part of town.

Some time later, Mr. Cho called as he had arrived and both boys went down and got in the car, but not before Changmin had looked around as if he were expecting someone to be looking and spying on them. He saw no one, but someone saw them get into the car.

Kyuhyun sat in the front with his dad and as Changmin got in and closed the door, Mr. Cho greeted him.

“Hello, you must be Changmin, nice to meet you,” he turned his face a little in order to smile at the boy and he took noticed of some of the marks on his face.

To this the boy responded with a little bow although he was sitting, “I’m Changmin, pleased to meet you, sir.” Mr. Cho chuckled.

Changming put on his serious face and behaved so well throughout the ride.

The entire ride was silent and Changmin should’ve felt uncomfortable, but Mr. Cho didn’t make him feel that way. He listened to the elder sing softly along sweet ballads on the radio and wonder why he didn’t ask anything about him like why he lived there or anything about his parents. After all, he didn’t know him.

They reached a nice house in a nice neighborhood and Changmin suddenly felt a little envious of Kyuhyun because his family seemed so nice and his house seemed warm.

Once they go out of the car, it was late and Changmin was hungry but he knew everyone in the house must have eaten so he kept quiet.

As Mr. Cho opened the door from the garage he said, “I heard from Kyuhyun that you must be hungry.”

Changmin instantly panicked and not wanting to seem rude he shook his head, “No, sir. I already eat before,” but his stomach betrayed him as it made a loud noise. Mr. Cho chuckled, “It’s okay, my wife heated up some food for you. Also, you don’t need to call me sir,” he smiled and then went in.

Kyuhyun was behind them softly smiling and Changmin felt sort of embarrassed, “Don’t worry, I’ll eat with you.”

For the second time that day, Changmin felt gratitude because really, eating alone is always the worst part of the day.

He didn’t like Kyuhyun, not yet. He found him beautiful and intriguing, pure and amazing, but he couldn’t afford to want him…and yet he found himself looking at him as if he were the Sun and Moon together as the elder guided him towards the kitchen.

There Kyuhyun’s mother greeted him, “Omo, is this handsome boy Changmin?” She said smiling sweetly as her eyes disappeared into the smile. She ignored the few marks on his face that proved a little but of her suspicions that maybe he was a troublemaker. However, she pushed those aside because as she saw his reaction, she felt something warm inside of her.

He blushed a little, but nonetheless answered, “Am I?” He then laughed and bowed, “I’m Changmin, pleased to meet you.” He smiled shyly.

She found him to be a handsome guy, yes, but there was something else, something inside of her, maybe her motherly instincts wanted to pull him into her embrace and she did.

“I’m always pleased to meet a friend of Kyuhyun,” she said, but noticed how the boy flinched a little, “Are you okay?”

“No, mom,” Kyuhyun said from behind, “stop it, you must be hurting him,” and as she frowned Kyuhyun explained that Changmin had a few bruises but had no medicine in his house and that’s why he brought him home.

She panicked a little and Kyuhyun found it funny how she practically ran and got the first aid kid, but Kyuhyun quickly calmed her and assured her that he’d take care of those afther they ate and that she should go to get some rest.

She smiled as she saw that his little boy did care for Changmin and thought that they’d be good friends.

Changmin, on the other hand, felt a little overwhelmed but nice nonetheless. It was nice to be taken care of.

“Your parents are really nice, Kyu,” he said distractedly and Kyuhyun agreed but was too afraid to ask about the other’s parents.

They ate and talked about Star Craft a little, but then Changmin was too busy stuffing everything in his mouth and Kyuhyun was making fun of him.

“Omg, you look so ugly eating,” he said between laughs and almost choked oh his own spit.

“Your laugh is ugly,” Changmin had said because he couldn’t say Kyuhyun’s face was ugly, after all, he had said the elder was beautiful, so he came up with another lie.

“Take that back,” Kuyuhyun said glaring at the younger, “take that back, Chwang,” but the other only stuck out his tongue and Kyuhyun stuck it out back but this time with the food he was chewing.

“I take it back,” Changmin said and just when Kyuhyun was about to smile in victory, the younger added, “you’re disgusting.”

Kyuhyun pouted.

After they ate, Kyuhyun told Changmin to take a bath so he could apply some medicine to his bruises and the taller complied. When he got out, he was wearing his pajama pants but no shirt.

Kyuhyun was waiting sitting on his bed and gulped visibly when he saw Changmin’s bare torso and some droplets making their way down his toned abdomen.

He couldn’t deny Changmin was really hot, after all, he was a teenager.

“You should stop staring, you’re being obvious,” Changmin said smirking.

“Pfft,” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, “it’s just that those bruises are really ugly, come here.”

Changmin laid down on bed and Kyuhyun softly traced the bruises with medicine, it was electrical and they could both feel it, but none of them commented on it. Then, the tension disappeared and was replaced by a relaxing conversation.

They talked about silly things, about the professors and the classmates and about math.

When Kyuhyun was finished, he said he’d go take a shower and took his pajamas with him. When he was alone in the bathroom, he had a funny and weird thought as he remembered the quote in Changmin’s apartment, that maybe he was falling out of love at the same time he was falling in love.

He shook it off as he got undressed and got in the shower; he forgot all about Changmin being there.

Changmin chuckled as he heard Kyuhyun sing while he showered, “Your voice is sweet like caramel, Cho Kyuhyun.”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AN// Okay, I'm really sorry for not updating and I know this totally , but I read this fic and I got nostalgic. I have so much planned for it because I want this to be all about a first love and I think it has a personal message for me so I really do want to finish it one day.

This chapter is all about Changkyu, but don't worry, next chapter will contain both Wonkyu and Changkyu and maybe some interaction between Changmin and Siwon, who knows.

I won't tell you if Kyuhyun's gonna end up with Siwon or Changmin but don't just think that because I'm a Changkyu shipper, wonkyu doesn't have an opportunity. Also, don't think that because I'm saying this, it's gonna end up wonkyu. I'm just saying.

Anyways, please do comment although I think this chapter , I just wanted to build up a little of Changkyu's relationship because now is when things will get interesting.