What?

Orange Sky

By this time, something weird happen to you. You see the mask in Hong Ki’s pocket is same with the donor’s mask. You look at it thoroughly and Hong Ki notices that you are staring at his mask.

“Why Hye Li? Anything bothering you right now?” He suddenly asks.

“Yes! Can I’ve a look on your face mask?” You show the mask in his pocket.

“Sure!” he passes it to you.

“Yes, it is same!” You say alone.

“Why Hye Li?” He takes it back from you.

“Where do you get this?”

“Tokyo!”

“Where have you been while you’re in Tokyo?”

“Ho.. hotel..”

“No! Not hotel right? But hospital! You dare to lie me Hong Ki. Where is Hong Ki that cheers me up almost every time? Where Hong Ki who always take care about me? Where?” You patient level up to the end.

 

“Kim Hye Li! Enough!” Someone shut.

You tilt up and looking at the man in front of you, “Abi!” You’re shock but you can’t express it with words. 

“I never taught you to be disrespect to others,” He says in serious.

“I’m sorry Abi,” You say while shake and kiss his hand.

“You should ask for his forgiveness and not me my dear,” He slows down.

“Hong Ki, I’m sorry. I follow my feeling without think about it first. I’m really sorry. Can you forgive me?” You beg to him.

“It’s okay Hye Li, already forgive you. Let’s we start all over again!” He cheers up.

“Okay but I have an important question right now to both of you, Hong Ki and Abi. Hong Ki, is it you the donor? And Abi, do you know he was the donor?” You stand serious.

“Yes, I am Hye Li. I was the person that you saw in the flight. I was the one who gave you a piece of my heart,” He nods.

“My dear, actually your mother and I already know he was the one who wants to donor a part of his heart to you.” your father states.

“Why Hong Ki? Why you gave me your heart?” You suddenly ask.

“Because I owe you once!” he says slumber.

“But I sincere save you by that time. I not want anything from you as a repay.”

“There is one more reason why I donor it to you,”

“What?”

“You’ll know soon!”


Author Shida:

Sorry for the short simple update. Next will be the last chapter. And yes I'll cut the story for the end so, please don't angry. You just have to think what happen on the cut scene by yourself.

Always love you - Shida