Operation Day in Tokyo

Orange Sky

Tokyo, Japan.

 

Ummi! Abi! Please pray for me. I still hope that I can meet you both and my sister or brother in your tummy Ummi,” you cry.

“Yes, we will Hye Li, stay calm and Allah will fulfil your prayer and your wish, Insya-Allah,” Your father says.

Amin…” you nod.

 

You are lying on the pure white hospital bed, push by a few nurses and a doctor to an operation hall and there you see a guy lying on the other hospital bed. You are place beside him and unfortunately you can’t see his face because he is facing to the other side. You would like to thank him but it is late because he already unconscious by the medicine that he got, the injection.

 

“Are you ready Miss Hye Li,” Dr. Lee asks.

“Yes, I am!” You nod.

With a Basmallah Dr. Lee gives you a deaden injection like the donor get.

You slowly unconscious and the operation go well.

 

Dr. Lee is a Muslim doctor in Korea and actually he is your Abi’s old friend when they were in University before and he is not Muslim yet at the last time your father met him, on your parents wedding day. He married to a Muslim lady so, he changes his religion from a Christ to a Muslim.

 

After a few hours later, the operation succeeds and you and the donor go to separate rooms. The heart is managed to transfer from the donor to you well. You are half-awake and you can see your parents are there with you blurry.

You call for them weakly,“Ummi! Abi!

Alhamdulillah! You are awake my daughter,” Your mother drops her precious tears.

“Hye Li, you have to take care what you should eat to recover. You also have to finish all the medicine that the doctor gives you,” adds your father.

“Neh,”

“We have to go now because the visiting hour already end and meet you again tomorrow,” says your mother.

“Don’t worry, Abi will come again this night to accompany you,” He says like usually he said.

“Okay! I’ll wait for you.”

 

They are gone from your sight and in the dim ward room you remember to someone that always cheers you up. He is not other than Hong Ki. You miss him, miss his smile, his laugh, his story and also how he treats you. You feel comfortable with him even you don’t know who is him well but you still sure that he has a pure kind heart. You enjoy every moment that you spend with him.

“Arghh, what I’m thinking? That guy? Can’t be,” you smile alone.

You unrealized someone enters your room. “How Hye Li, feel better?”

“Oh!” You surprise.

“Why smiling alone?” he asks.

“Nothing and I feel better than usually even after the operation. Only the operation part still hurt Doctor Lee,” You smile.

“That’s good and I’ve good news!” he says happily.

“What is that doctor?” you are very curious to know.

“You will go back to the hospital in Korea tomorrow evening along with the donor,” he states.

“Oh, have you already talked to my parents?” you ask.

He just nod and at the same time your father come in, “Hye Li, sure you happy with that news right?”

“Yes!”

 

By tomorrow morning, you are brought by the ambulance to the airport to board on the same special airplane. You’re sitting on the wheelchair same goes with the donor but you still never look at his face for once. This time his face covers by the mask because he gets flu.

‘Who is him? I should know him to say thanks!’


Shida notes:

Hi! Anticipate for the next? What will happen after this? Stay tuned! The end of this story will be before "The MOOD" realeasing day. Thank you!