I should meet him!

Orange Sky

Seoul, Korea.

After a about an hour and a few minutes, you arrived at your father hometown, Seoul, Korea. You are called by your own feeling. You feel very happy since you think you can meet Hong Ki in that hospital.

“Why are you so happy Hye Li?” You mother ask.

“Nothing!” You shake your head.

“You are laying me Hye Li. You are my daughter and I’ve been taking care of you for 18 years. You hiding something from me,” your mother guesses.

Ummi! I’ve a wish before I die,” you say.

“Don’t say like that my dear. You’re still young!” She claims.

Ummi! You believe qada’ and qadar right? So, if that my fate I’ll die in young age, I’ll die. We can’t push it out.” You say politely.

 

“Yes my dear. So, what will be your wish?” She asks.

Ummi, I want get married before I die,” your tears rolling down from your cheeks.

“But you’re still young. You’re only 18,” She says, worries.

“It maybe my fate.”

“Hye Li! But who will be your future husband?” She asks.

“Sss-someone!” You stutter.

“Who is he?” She asks in high curiosity level.

“No one,”

Ummi want to go to clinic first and after that I’ll come here back.”

“Alright!! Take care of your baby. It will be girl or boy?” You ask.

“Girl Insya-Allah!”

Assalamualaikum!

Waalaikumussalam!

 

She goes out with a smile because you already healthy again. You still want to follow your feeling. Hong Ki names keep pop up in your mind right now. “Seem that I should go for him,” you blink your eyes. You take your hand phone and walk slowly to the door face and walk out to the garden, the place you used to be with him. You walk to a bench there and hope that he will come for you. You sit alone and take a nap there since there is no one else. When you’re in your dreamland you are force to wake up by the leaf that fly and stuck to your face. You pick it up and throw it away but when you are turning backwards, you see a person that very familiar to you. It is Hong Ki!

 

“Mr. Lee Hong Ki!” You call him.

“Eh, Hye Li! You’re still here?” he asks.

“Yes, of course. How in Tokyo?” You ask him back.

“Okay. You?” He points to you.

“Like usually…”

 

But this time you notice that Hong Ki faces is pale as you. You are very worried about his well-being. You stand in front of him and stare. His adorable face is enough to make you happy even though you know that your life is isn’t longer. Even you are success with the liver transfers operation, you still feel that you can’t live much longer.

 

“Hong Ki, why you’re so pale today?” you ask in hesitate.

“Nothing, just not very well.”

“Are you sure?” you ask again.

“Yes, I’m!”

 

By this time, something weird happen to you.