Orange Sky Letter

Orange Sky

“Are you sure with your decision Hye Li?” Hong Ki asks you and you just nod to express your answer. “But you’re too young to get married and who will be your husband?” He asks you couple of questions. “Hong Ki, please understand, this is my last wish. I want get married before my last breathe. I don’t even care about my young age and about the husband-to-be, I don’t know who are willing to be mine,” You say in sad.

 

“Haikal, your friend?” You suddenly ask. “Ha?” He shocks. “Yes, Haikal!” You repeat. “But, you never meet him yet right?” He feels unpleasant. “Hye Li, to be honest, SARANGHAE!” He ventures to speak out the last word. “I’m sorry, I love you too but we can’t get married because you’re non-muslim. My parents will never give me to marry you even my family already accept you to be my friend,” You say sorry. “So, would you really like to meet Haikal?” He frowns. “Yes!” You say, calm. “And marry him if he wants to marry you?” You nods slowly.

 

“What if I say that Haikal is already here?” He suddenly opens his mouth. “Where is he?” You turn around. “Here” He says. “Hong Ki, please don’t make joke here,” You watch him with unsatisfied eyes. “I’m not making a joke Hye Li,” He says, serious. “I don’t understand what are you try to say,” You pat your own head.

 

“Hye Li, please be calm when you’re listening to what I will say.” You nod. “There is a big secret that I never tell you…” You look at him, impatient with the next words. “Actually, Haikal and I are the same person. Haikal is my Islam name and Hong Ki is just a Korean name. My full name is Muhammad Haikal Lee. I’m sorry for hiding this secret from you. There is a reason.” “But why?” You cut his explanation. “Just listen to me first. Jebal!” He says, soft. Nice to hear. “I’m Dr. Lee’s son!” “What? You hide all of that from me all this while? Why Hong Ki?”

 

“Because I love you Hye Li,” Your tears rolling down on your both fluffy cheeks as you feel very touched when he says I love you. “Nur Suhaila Kim, will you accept me to be your husband?” He asks you politely. Someone open the squeaking door, it is your parents and they say, “Just accept him as your husband Kim Hye Li!” “We accept him as our son-in-law,” your Ummi says with bringing along her big tummy towards the chair next to you. “Ummi, Abi! Do you already know about him?” They just nod. “Muhammad Haikal Lee, with full of love, I accept you!” You look down, shyly.

 

A day after that, you married to him and now you’re officially his wife. You feel like you’re in the heaven. Married to someone who love yourself is a profit in your life. You are in your own house, live with your own husband and he treats you very well, solah together, eat together and always together.

 

You write a letter,

 

To my dearest husband, Lee Hong Ki @ Muhd. Haikal Lee:

 

First and foremost, I would like to thank you because you love me as much as I love you, even more. I think my time is already arrive honey. Please take care of yourself and tell ummi to name my sister by the same name as mine. So that, you will always remember me. Don’t sad if I’m not here anymore. You can find the replacement. Assalamualaikum! Always smile for me. Please take care of this letter.

 

From, Hye Li @ Nur Suhaila

 

You lie on the long chair outside the house, under the shaded tree while the sky turns orange little by little. You close my eye while waiting for Hong Ki. He comes to you with a smile and he says, “I’ll always love you! Thank you for everything!” You hand the letter to him and he opens it then, read. Then, his tears are falling. “I’ll always with you.” He kisses your forehead and you look at him deeply. You shake his hand and kiss it. You recite the syahadah and go slowly in the peacefulness of orange sky.


At last I managed to update the ending part. And yes, the end and the poster. Hope you enjoy it and after this is after love. Wait for it.

 

Satisfied or not?

 

Love you! - ButterflyShida